Anyone here ever try going to the bar in sweatpants? And I don't mean to eat or drink...

Anyone here ever try going to the bar in sweatpants? And I don't mean to eat or drink, I mean you go there and try talking to women in sweatpants? I really need to get laid and I'm really tempted to try this, but I'd like to hear if anyone else has ever attempted it. I'd probably look like an idiot if I went in sweatpants and everyone else is in jeans and dresses

Why not just wear fucking jeans then? like if you have to ask you already know you'll look odd at best, retarded at worst

Am I correct in assuming you only own sweatpants?

Why would you even think this was a good idea

Pretty much yeah at the moment. I do have jeans but they are insanely tight and don't fit anymore. I could still wear them but last time I tried I was uncomfortable in them and felt pretty faggy

You can do it as a max level uberchad, but not a retarded mongoloid like yourself

Like I said I need the sex

And how would a chad pull off wearing sweatpants I'm honesty curious

Channel inner normie and wear jeans

Two options:

1. Buy pants that fit you
2. Lose weight
option 2 is preferable because you'll be killing a few birds with one stone

> by being a Chad

Just get dressed so you can prove to women you can do it on your own

>paying attention to what you wear before you go places
fuckin faggots

You're trying to show off your dick? Otherwise wtf does sweatpants matter or not

I'm already like 175, the only way for me to lose weight is to work out like crazy and lift weights. I'm not a total fatass or anything but I'm not in shape anymore either
That's not a real answer
What does that even mean
You ever been to a bar on a weekend before my man?

>You ever been to a bar on a weekend before my man?
yea its really fucking annoying, theres bunch of dumb cunts trying to dance in my table tennis area

I think OP was more nodding towards the fact that lots of girls like grey sweat pants. It's the dickprint

It means put some pants on if you're trying to get laid. A spec of effort goes far, if you're not going to take care of yourself why should anyone else. Unless you're going for women who put out and also put zero effort into their appearance and just put on sweatpants. Then yeah, do whatever the fuck you want.

I literally just said I need to have sex I'm not looking for a fucking wife here.
I just wanted to see if anyone has ever actually tried it

I had a fuck buddy who liked it when I went places commando. Something about my balls swinging freely in my pants. One day I'm told to wear sweats to the bar, so I do, without underwear because I know what this is about. I'm waiting at the bar for my friend knowing that I'm going to get some that night when an average looking girl approaches me and says cool pants. She was wearing sweatpants, too. I'd normally be thinking, Great, this is great, but not that night. My friend is notoriously jealous, so I had to dump this girl as quickly as I could. I tried to, but the girl was so pretty and witty and we continued talking when my friend walked into the bar. Instant rage. He comes over yelling and demanding I make amends, so I bend over and he puts his dick in my ass and I take it. I take it for five minutes. And, wouldn't you know it, we still had a crowd staring, a couple cheering, after those five minutes. He's about to cum and he yells like a Klingong who's just lost his wife and fills me up with his seed, which quickly pours out of my shitty anus. He orders me to the ground and I lap it up. Meanwhile the pretty girl who was talking to me earlier left.

>I had a fuck buddy who liked it when I went places commando. Something about my balls swinging freely in my pants. One day I'm told to wear sweats to the bar, so I do, without underwear because I know what this is about. I'm waiting at the bar for my friend knowing that I'm going to get some that night when an average looking girl approaches me and says cool pants. She was wearing sweatpants, too. I'd normally be thinking, Great, this is great, but not that night. My friend is notoriously jealous, so I had to dump this girl as quickly as I could. I tried to, but the girl was so pretty and witty and we continued talking when my friend walked into the bar. Instant rage. He comes over yelling and demanding I make amends, so I bend over and he puts his dick in my ass and I take it. I take it for five minutes. And, wouldn't you know it, we still had a crowd staring, a couple cheering, after those five minutes. He's about to cum and he yells like a Klingong who's just lost his wife and fills me up with his seed, which quickly pours out of my shitty anus. He orders me to the ground and I lap it up. Meanwhile the pretty girl who was talking to me earlier left.

You never forget your prom night.

You're much better off finding a tinder slut and having her come over. You will literally never seduce a woman wearing sweat pants in public .

Actually super weird story but pretty much the only time I got laid from some random girl at the bar I was in sweatpants.

I say go for it. It's cool that you're getting out there.

Okay let's not go overboard here. You don't need to dress like a fucking good fella everywhere you go to attract women.