Should celebrities stay out of politics?

should celebrities stay out of politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=e4el72x4CXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Should people stay out of politics

politics and religion is for idiots
also, eminem is fucking gay

OP is a fag

>1999
>Eminem makes fun of Hillary Clinton
>Adults lose their mind and want to ban eminem for saying things
>2017
>Eminem makes fun of trump
>Children throw temper tantrums and get their feelings hurt beyond repair

The most recent generation is full of a bunch of bitches, and Trump supporters are gay as fuck.

>Depends on how cucked they are

Our president is a celebrity. So no

he used to be really good. but now he does sell out shit with shitty pop artists
this

Still a great rapper
like really good

True but there was never a full cypher directed at Hilary, just like one line on one song

so edgy bros

let's all just not care about anything that happens in the world like edgy nihilist teens

I wouldnt say so really. Pretty much anything after Recovery sucks. Relapse was the last best work he has done
Honestly Rap God is over rated as all fuck. Every normie has listened to it like 20 times over, but I bet they cant tell me what the Marshall Mathers LP is about
Anyone can rap super fast to the point its incomprehensible. Well, not literally. But more or less with enough practice it could easily be done
R.A. the Rugged Man has much better flow really. youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g
That being said, I used to be a huge, huge fan of Em. I could tell you just about anything about him really

>The most recent generation is full of a bunch of bitches.
It's like they get traumatized if the wind changes direction.
>Trump supporters are gay as fuck.
So are the Sanders and Clinton supporters. This last election had the worst candidates. All of them losers.

While in duty they should avoid politics.

At least Sanders' platform actually helped people and wasn't just a giveaway to the wealthy donors

Politics are celebrities. Or vice versa.

Every politician is corrupt and sucks ass. But this isnt news
Sanders aimed to increase taxes of the rich by an exponential amount. As much as I hate kikes, thats not fair to them. As well as make college considerably less expensive/outright free, which would lead to a very unstable economy. Taxes are bad enough as it is

I was saying that politics is literally for "people" which includes celebrities. So its a stupid thing to say anyone should stay out of politics.

That said...caring about shit sucks anyways. The government is now for the politicians and not the people.

>now
>Implying it hasnt always been this way

I fucking love ra the rugged man
But shit like his Tim Westwood freestyles prove he's still a fuckin dope rapper even post-recovery

No point in trying user....nu pol faggots think Sup Forums is theirs entirely. Nothing will change their partisan dick sucking, even if trump took a three year long vacation they'd justify it one way or another.

We've been cutting taxes for the wealthy every president since Reagan. Sanders wanted to restore the tax rate on the most wealthy to 1950's era, when the US economy was booming.

If you make college free, people get good paying jobs and go on to pay a shit ton in taxes. So it in fact pays for itself.

its one thing to be politically opinionated

another to throw autistic fucking fits like Joss Whedon, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, and so on

to the point where they insult the people they want to watch their stupid ass movies

since when in business has it made sense to go on SJW tirades and alienate half your customers?

>I fucking love ra the rugged man
oh nice! I'd say my favorite rapper is prolly MF DOOM
I just feel like that's too wishful in such an awful job market

Well then don't complain like most conservatives about how people need skills to get good jobs and then not support programs that would enable people to get those skills.

Fucking hypocrite

You are an idiot.

it was an exponential increase because they needed to catch up to the "middle class" tax rate. Which pays a significantly higher percentage of income than the highest 5 percent of rich folks. Not much of a middle class left because of it.

on a side note, seems like going 50,000 in debt only to get a shit rate job after college makes it pretty unstable too. College tuition used to be "considerably less expensive" so how is it better for everyone when the tuition rates have gone up but worker compensation (on avg) has not kept up

Fair enough. I guess it just didnt bother me back then because i wasnt alive. Maybe i am a nihilist

should OP stay out of politics?

He's posting anime photos, obviously he's a faggot

>conservative
Im an anarchist, tyvm. I do not like the government whatsoever. Look at the CIA and FBI and tell me those are good for the people
ignorant*
Economics and politics are not my forte. However, talk to me about pharmacology or psychology and I can tell you a whole lot. More than the average person (without a degree or college record) could tell you. Im also a creative person
meh. Im sorry. I've been up for 27 hours on ice and Im really just giving it my educated guess here
Im a nihilist to an extent. To the extent that I believe you should live life the way it makes you happy because you die one day anyway

Yes....obviously OP is a faggot and hypocritically sees the value celebrities have

>obviously he's a faggot
well you sure got that right. Im bisexual

Take your libertarian/anarchy capitalist bullshit to the nearest bridge and jump off head first.

Yo mamas a faggot, queer

I don't get the unhappy gays---there's a whole world outside following losers like milo and blair white

Everyone under 65 should stay out of politics aka the most expensive retirement home.

>libertarian
well, am I a conservative or a libertarian? Make up your mind!
>Thinking Im affiliated with a political party
anarchy means the absence of government, heir go lack of politicians or authority figures
didnt say Im unhappy, if thats what you were implying. though I have had a history of severe depression and anxiety, I have been feeling better about it over time

Your obviously a retard who's entirely identity is built in the talking points of others
>Alex jones needs you for the revolution, the FEMA camps needs left wing deepstate globalists.

>heir go
fuck, I always seem to mess that up.
its actually ergo*

You're a crypto fascist and probably thought Ron Paul and Charlottesville are good for America.

Well obviously you are if you're putting so many details about your personal life on Sup Forums, you'd be more welcome at nu pol.

>Sanders aimed to increase taxes of the rich by an exponential amount. As much as I hate kikes, thats not fair to them

Oh boohoo, instead of having a Cadillac made out of nothing but diamonds to show off in their driveway, they have to downgrade it to a Cadillac made out of nothing but platinum.

>insinuating more baseless claims
stop fabricating these accusations and calm down for a minute. I know its rough getting mad at shitposters and all, but you need to stop this autistic screeching
Again I will preface this by saying I hate kikes. However. To put this in to perspective.
You have worked hard your whole life to get rich, and now someone is taking that money away without a very good reason. Its not like you're responsible for everyone else. When people cant support themselves, they are weeded out by natural selection. Thats just how Darwinism works.
Im not very well off, myself. But Im not going to pin the responsibility on to everyone else

>You have worked hard your whole life to get rich

Are you even American? Most rich people now are born rich. The work hard to get rich type is pretty rare, and a lot of the time it's just as much luck as hard work.

Yes

>Most rich people now are born rich. The work hard to get rich type is pretty rare, and a lot of the time it's just as much luck as hard work.
Fine points. But if you want to look at it that way, the family you were born in to did all the hard working

I'm not seeing how what you're saying makes it fair that people with inconceivable excess aren't taxed as such. A lot of them could pay 90% in taxes and still be better off than everyone else in the entire country. The middle class is dying, it's going to end up just being the rich and the poor, no middle at the rate we're going. And that is just going to end up with the overwhelming majority being basically enslaved from birth. Even with health insurance, if you aren't in the upper middle class or higher, you're fucked if you have to go to the hospital. Say goodbye to what little you saved the last 3 years. And not only that, the rich can buy their way in to anything. Could literally get their autistic child in to a top tier university over a poor kid that had perfect scores his whole life. Explain to me how any of that is "fair" since your original statement was that it wasn't "fair" to the rich.

You see Hillary is a dirty bitch. Regardless of whether or not you are a dem or republican. Eminem was attacking Trump for gun control and racism. lol. Dude, made how many songs about shooting people and was also arrested for pistol whipping someone? lol. Also, Trump was only racist after he became President. He's being paid to be a bitch.

honestly I think taxing in general is bullshit. I was supposed to get like $1000 from it and I got jack diddly squat

Trump didn't.

*mic drop

Taxing is necessary for a government to function, without it, who would pay for roads and bridges to be built, or electrical plants. There's always that it could be done by independent companies, but then you have the problem of who hires what company to fix / build what, which means that every inch of land has to be owned by someone. So if one person owns a street, he can decide to hire a group to repave the whole street in cobblestone if he wants, even if the other 100 or 1000 people living on that street want something else. That doesn't sound good, and rivers, ponds, lakes, coastlines, those would be even bigger nightmares.

The fact is, we need an organized group that owns land to decide what gets built where, and not just one street at a time, a whole area. A city, and that's a government. But the government can't pay people to do what they decide on if they have no money, hence taxes.

Taxes are unfair because humans are greedy. People in power get paid to vote for taxes that help the rich get more rich and keep the poor people working for them. That's the problem. I don't think any rich person who was born rich should never have to work a day in their life to die rich, but most of them wouldn't have to work if they didn't want to, and a lot of them don't. They should be taxed fairly. Fairly means they can maintain where they are in life if they put in the work to do it, and get higher if they go beyond.

That is not how it is, and unfortunately, it almost certainly never will be.

What profession do you have to be in for it to be acceptable to have an opinion on politics?

yeah wageslavery in general is just terrible. they only care that you're making money for them.
Thing is that the American government basically borrows money from private banks and pays them off through taxes. Which is not what they are meant to be used for

Please answer this OP

No, nobody should be forced to not say their opinion. People should stop treating celebrities like they know what they're talking about just because they have fame though. youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Yes

Not all. Just wiggers.

Should you ever be allowed to make more threads?
Let me re-phrase that: are you autistic?

If they did we wouldn't have trump as President.
Yes. They should stay out.

Agreed

Everyone should stay out of politics, nobody should have opinions, politicians talk too much about politics. Nobody should ever talk about anything again.

Vanilla Ice isn't even relevant anymore, stop posting about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4el72x4CXM

Underrated post

Ya that's pretty much what I was gonna sau

>Vanilla Ice
kek

Should OP stay out of Sup Forums? His autism is getting to us all

Celebrities should be the only people allowed to enter politics. Only educated people pay attention to the lives of politicians, idiots watch the lives of celebrities. Combine the two and there is one less division of those who truly have the power: the people.

should your idiot friend be in politics? obviously youll want someone who isnt some random jackass. someone smart, educated

The male ones no, the woman ones who are regularly posted in Celebs threads yes, everything they say is true.

Yah /thread.

I mean srsly the electors voted in a celebrity

If they have to

so should you OP

Celebrities, just like you and anyone, are allowed to have political beliefs dumbass.

>Trump, a celebrity, gets into politics
>"Boooo, we hate him celebs should stay out of politics!"
>Other celebs want to run for office
>"Hehe that's kinda funny, they should run but not win because I don't want a celebrity to be president."
>Celeb talks about politics
>"Wow they're so stupid and should just stay quite."
>Celeb disses an unpopular president
>"Yes, le epic win 420!!!"

>celeb shoves a dick up your ass
>"Yes do it again Trumpfag deserves it"

anyone who cares about celebrities or politics is a stupid asshole

>I helped Trump win
>because I don't care

fixed

Yes, they should stay off politics.
Impeach Trump, keep politics celebrity-free.

>nothing matters gauise dont vote!

le edgy nihilism

Everyone who has opened their mouth has had it backfire on them, he will be no different

>millionaires having any kind of credibility in speaking for the people

Trump won because the working man wanted him in office. Hollywood and the music industry has a heavy left wing bias, and if you disagree prepare to be blacklisted. I think these people have a lot of money and no longer have a grasp on day to day working class, because they don't have to do shit. They don't have to deal with ghetto thugs or crime, they live in fucking Hollywood hills. Celebrities need to stay out of politics because politics are meant to effect the average person, not people who can buy their way out of anything.

Tl;dr

Yes

Yes, Trump has no business ordering soldiers around

>only after he became president

Weird, I vaguely remember something about a huge housing discrimination lawsuit by the United states government against him in the 70's for having employees write a "c" on colored people's applications so they'd be denied.

yes because than there's no cry baby trump being the snowflake king.

You know who the president is right? So yeah, sure.

>write a letter on application
>makes you racist and is a conspiracy against Colorado people

Right.

having a father in the KKK helped a little

>sew a yellow star on someone's shirt
>makes you a genocidal anti-semite

Right.

m8 a celebrity won the presidency

Eminem is a rapper that came from poverty
Trump is a lifelong multimillionaire and president of the United States
I think Trump should be held to a higher standard than Eminem

If they're a citizen, they can say what the fuck they want. I don't care what their platform is.

Celebrities have a lot of influence, weather you like it or not you are influenced by the person you listen to on the radio.

So if someone puts a yellow star on you they're genocidal anti semites? So my teachers who gave us gold stars for doing good on tests hated kikes? Really makes you think.
He's been out of poverty for 20 fucking years. He has lost touch with what it's like to be poor.

>Trump should be held to a higher standard than a worthless white nigger

alas, he's a "fucking moron"

but only white trash racists listen to this guy

who am I kidding? I still love Stranglehold

If you guys are willing to torch the memory of Regan and Trump, the two celebrity presidents, I guess liberals will promise not to run George Clooney.

yeah that's exactly what we need, some out of touch, borderline alzheimer's old fucks running a country.