What if jews really are the chosen race, genetically superior, etc?

what if jews really are the chosen race, genetically superior, etc?

Typical jewish male

typical goyish male...

we just can't compete

You're definitely cherry picking but I've noticed that Jews tend to be fitter and smarter than other whites.

top b8 m8

>fitter

What do you mean you don't want to die for Israel? Here I thought you were a real mensch....

>fitter
Lol
Smart though yes.
But if theyre so smart how come they didn't invent the telephone? Or discover electricity? Or the airplane? Etc etc

How come they don't look like that in New York?

That girl is so fucking hot its insane.

This pic makes me want to get AT&T

they were busy arguing with each other about the talmud

After I found out she was a jew and pro-rapefugee cunt she became instantly unattractive to me.

It's a shame, too. She was borderline waifu-tier.

Howard Stern is based, though.

In his career you can see where he was supposed to start off as a good Jewish boy who was going to climb the ladder of media, but then he went off the deep end something fierce.

The fact he's friends with Donald Trump says a lot, too.

>superior
>humans

stfu subhuman

You ever actually seen a Jew?

>genetically superior
that explains the fact that they have the highest rates of cancer?

r a r e
a
r
e

STOP SELLING YOUR WATER TO FAMOUS PEOPLE

All by itself that photo makes a good argument, omfg she's hot a fuck

Well who the hell aren't in the celebrity world?
If you come out as a anti-rapefugee supporter, the Hollyjew would kill her/his career in a heartbeat.

Actually it's well known that Jews tend to have poor motor skills, hand-eye coordination and athleticism, at least worse on average than most whites. There is an evolutionary argument since being smart takes a lot of energy, so it makes sense that they would lose out physically.

typical jewish woman, age 56

inbred peoples are not genitically superior

then the holocaust couldn't have happened

I'd die for her homeland if you know what I mean

Stern is a pathetic little bitch. Got called out as a cuck and boy did he get mad.

Shame I can't find the vid in question

saved

british women, age 23

Delete this

She herself is atheist.

>people still calling jews a race when it's a religion

You're falling for the trap they want you to fall for.

Also, hands of lawson, she's my fucking milfu

I'd say they are free to evolve and prosper in their holy Israel then. Just fuck of from white countries.

no

DELETE THIS

How is he a cuck though? He's had his wife for ages now, and he fucks her all the damn time. Not sure what makes him a cuck.

>Only terrible choice he makes is keeping that annoying nigress in his fucking studio who I hate.
>I'd rather have bababooey in place of her.

Can we just post more Milana?

Hows the water friend?

little known fact: jews were breed by the persians during the babylonian captivity to be used for DAIRY

They aren't. My girlfriend is jewish, and while she's totally a jewish qt masterrace, she's also super sickly and has a ton of allergies and such so.

I must say british women are very ugly

oi govnah wanna have a little poksy in my meat muffin?

then so what , that was a long time ago. there now losing the mojo.

>What if
That implies statement is fiction and we imagine shit
>What if Batman is real?

typical jewish president

typical goyisch president... just can't compete!

I thought Hollande was Jewish....same as Sarcozy no?

Moar of her moat now she is my love

They were chosen, they received the law and were to be it's protector, also jesus came to speak to them. After that...not so much. There's no way they're genetically superior...

Because they only care about money
Innovation is not a profitable business

Hollande is 100% goy

so im supposed to be ok with them taking everything because their genes are better?

genetically superior

>Israel Olympic gold 1
>Turkey Olympic gold 38

I guess you'r right....

Jews are a lot like gooks: They're naturally weak and ugly and the only reason anyone finds one attractive is because that particular one had plastic surgery.

Then explain the pedophilia, lying and overconfidence.

I have already set my attic aside for Milana in the event of an unexpected outbreak of sovereignty and law.
You can have Mila.

A lot of Uzbekistani's look like her regardless of religion.

I don't know what's the problem bubbala ; I just want to exterminate the "Palestinians" bulldoze their graves, and burn down their mosques. It's not too much to ask!

ed coan said he had to go to a university or research center or something when he was young. he had to wear special blinders like a horse in order to bounce a ball or some shit like that. definitely not the epitome of athleticism. he's also a fucking manlet.

Literally the one thing the Jews get right

already had this :^)

so win/win?

It's not a race or religion, but an ORGANIZATION
what do bluepilled people not get about this?

>not serbs

chosen by the devil who created this physical prison world maybe. chosen as his wardens whose sole purpose is to make everyone else's lives a living hell.

children of their father, the devil. synagogue of satan.

what if they sky was orange and drinking milk got you drunk

Yes, but she is an active supporter. She has videos of herself helping the refugees.

Anyone know the full list of genetic diseases that are unique to Jews?

I remember there are a lot for some reason, possible inbreeding or something.

Jews race mix at a higher rate than any race. They are race traitors that want to subvert themselves. They are not the chosen ones but the delusional one who are like a virus.

Jews are short and sickly-looking most of the time. Their only advantage is the fact that they're pretty smart. Physically, however, they're almost as weak as asians.

>literal lolcows

>He wants to exterminate this, what a huge FAG

its not a race, religion, nor an organization, but the PATRIOTS, THE LA-LE-LU-LEI-LO. What does pol not understand about this? are you fags to young to remember 2002?

Jews posting people of 1/10th jew blood that look white, and not like a big nosed kike like most of them are with weird heads and huge ears and curly hair with bald spots.

way to cherry pick

Are you on the spectrum, son?

Is it just me or do you not really see unsuccessful jews

Moar jewesses please
Wish I lived in NY or jersey or wherever these girls are
Jews and Italian, my weakness

Their minds are too over-active.

They cannot create the best societies because they scheme too much; they are too aggressive and at once tribal yet self-centred.

You could have Utopia on Earth, and the Jews would still plan a violent coup.

Remember, they are a Semitic people. The near-East had advanced society for thousands of years before advanced Greek society appeared; yet they never got close to democracy or logical philosophy, because their minds don't yearn for truth or fairness like the minds of European's do.

Yeah. Where are the drug addicted homeless Jews?

Sure buddy...

Kek. Would do the ones with no kids at their feet

Aren't Ethnic Jews (whatever the fuck the "actual" Jewish people are) on average more intelligent than whites? But at the same time their closed lineages lead them to have more genetic diseases? What I read somewhere, anyways.

back view if that's our thing..

Yep.

No. What would suggest that?

They don't live in poverty anymore so their high is a shit ton of money and the finest capitalist goods.

Would this intelligence be a result of genetic engineering (organized by religious authorities) or just completely random?

Well I did read about a certain Jewish ethnicity (asha-something or whatever) having a high prevalence of genetic disorders. I also understand Jewish people to be more tribal even when they have smaller population pockets globally. In terms of the higher intelligence: I think it was just some bell curve collection posted on this board a while ago that had a curve for each race. Maybe its bullshit, didn't bother to check sources.

Oh sorry. you're the tism guy.

Innovation is incredibly profitable. It's an artificial monopoly for whomever reaches a discovery first. If you're smart, then its safe to say you have a better chance at innovating. monopoly = massive profits. Until your patent runs out at least.

Doesn't give them the right to supress all others and they must be stopped anyway.

>user, what is "Sup Forums"?

Jews are such ugly creatures.

OVERPRICE
WATER

I don't think I've ever met a jewish girl who didn't have at least C cups. Obviously the jews are well-evolved to manipulate goyim.

Why do Texans have such a jew fetish?

True

All I know is that jewess are the chosen race, chosen by muh dick

that's Chile my cellphone friend.

Yup that's a downie