Friendly reminder that smug...

Friendly reminder that smug, jug-eared cunt Gary Lineker humiliated himself and disgraced his country by shitting himself in front of a hundred million spectators during a World Cup match in 1990.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t_8pfbCH-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7k9UxXgmQg
youtu.be/RcU7FaEEzNU?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

at least he never lost to iceland

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Then he did MOTD in his pants. National disgrace.

At the 2005 London Marathon, Radcliffe won with a time of 2:17:42, a world's best time for a women's only race by over a minute. The race is remembered for a notorious moment towards the end when Radcliffe, hindered by runner's diarrhea and in need for a toilet break, stopped and defecated on the side of the road in view of the crowd and TV cameras which broadcast the incident live

I'd love to shit in front of millions of people and get away with it.

>Britshits

Lmao how embarrassing

shat on the pitch

made a tit of himself on brass eye as well
youtube.com/watch?v=q7k9UxXgmQg

It's a classic response from the average English 'man' to start shitting themselves uncontrollably in fear when faced against a burly Irish lad. Lineker took one look at Paul McGrath and lost control of his sphincter.

Top lol

I play in a soccer league with a team full of FOB Irish micks and they are about as intimidating as Gary Lineker with his shorts full of shit

Probably true, McGrath was a scary bastard.

thats cultural apropriation

Gary Lineker is a great sportsman and an English hero. He is also a fantastic television presenter.

>English hero
He really isn't

What has he done to make him a hero? He was pretty accomplished at club level but didn't raise the standard of the national team any.

Gross hopefully she was disqualified

ew

Nobody here sees him as a hero. He's a hero for walkers crisps, that's about it.

He's a hero to those faggy virtue signalling libtits on Twitter.

>muh kids

Greatest english striker of all time BY FAR.

>Shearer
>bunch of irrelevant goals when the EPLel was a mickey mouse, foreignerless league, not even top 5 in the world
>technique of a rhino, elbows of a gorilla
>
>a couple of goals at the Euros are all he has done of note internationally

>Pooney
>playing for the most dominant team in the league
>entire Manure career playing second fiddle to better players (RvN, Donaldo, RvP, Scholes, Giggs)
>broke 20 goals a season once or twice
>for England, he only scored against the likes of Andorra, Moldova and Lichteinstein
>1 world cup goal in 3 world cups

>don't get me started on >Owen

>based Lineker
>broke 20 goals/season no less than EIGHT times
>broke 30 goals/season twice, and almost reached 40 in one of them
>playing for shit teams like Leicester and Neverton
>then moved to a better league and proceeded to be amazing in it, still today the best british player in La Liga history, Gayreth Bale can eat shit
>scored against Brazil, Argentina, West Germany, France, Netherlands, Laudrup Denmark, you name it, he scored past them
>10 (TEN) world cup goals in only two world cups

so he amerishart his pants once, still don't know why english media gives him so much shit

He won the golden boot at the world cup
3rd highest scorer for the national team

>and almost reached 40 in one of them

To add: that was without european football.

Hate this virtue signalling faggot. Unironically believes he is a lad, but just a massive SJW cuck.

Hey Everton were a really good team then!

>so he amerishart his pants once, still don't know why english media gives him so much shit

you said this like a ture poet, brazil

Protip: Irish-Americans aren't Irish.

Come play a junior league match over here sometime. See how you get on.

>I've got 1 great-grandparent from Cork and 7 from around England
>I'm completely 100% irish

In what way?

In that he's one of those opinionated lefty arseholes who will make a statement then not engage in any sort of debate but instead will slander and insult anyone who dare to challenge him.

He the incident involving the "child" refugees from Calais that weren't actually children.

Always goes on about us not taking in migrants/how Brexit was a mistake/slags off Trump.

honorary amerishart

*see, not he

Do you just expect everyone on TV to not have an opinion on Twitter? It's not like he wears refugee boxers on MOTD.

Nah course not, was just answering that guy's question. Wasn't the earlier poster.

good post t.b.h

And he's currently richer and more succesful than you OP.

What does that say about you?

He never got carded, either. Yellow nor red.

lol, he literally only made one comment ever, you bunch of triggered Sup Forums freaks

>this is all it takes for the oddballs that visit Sup Forums to hold a grudge against you for life

absolute fucking freaks.

>he literally only made one comment ever
No he didn't, fuck off you liar.

Yes, now go look at his replies to anyone who engaged him on this comment, you fucking sinister vegan gimp.

Nah, I think it's more the fact that he called people racist when he was challenged on the truth of the migrants being "child refugees."

Just another virtue-signalling faggot.

>sinister vegan gimp.

the absolute state of this insult. what a virgin.

who is rvp

rich people always have social left political opininions to avoid economical criticism

Rude Van Persie

lol

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

Pretty brilliant if you ask me

>gets btfo
>"b-b-but ur a virgin"

how surprising that a german would have a webm of woman shitting saved on his harddrive

>shit his pants live on TV like a 4 year old
>is a soft liberal internet SJW
>never got a card in his career, not even a yellow

Jesus Christ he literally could not be more of a screaming poofter

>he thinks calling someone a "sinister vegan gimp" is BTFO

i'm LMAOing @ ur life.

what a sinister vegan gimp you are

>being this upset

Shitting himself is nothing compared to when Chris Morris made a massive fool of him: youtu.be/RcU7FaEEzNU?t=18

>this flag
>this post
He was 2/5 of 5pa1n

>playing sawker
>being a faggot

pick2

You like it

is she dancing while pooping or pooping while dancing?

I'd rather shit myself than lose to part time dentist

i follow him on twitter, he posts sjw shit all the time

sinister vegan gimp

>you fucking sinister vegan gimp.

I'd rather own all the land in my country

>ireland

A separate island in which we already own 20% of

10/10 would kek again

so do you really think having gibraltar is important for spain?
don't you understand that if we'd give it back we'd have to give back ceuta and melilla?

Breaking news, Achmed: In March 29th UK starts levaing EU.

Guess what territory is going to be behind a huge wall and under a strict frontier control.

Bye bye pirates.

>don't you understand that if we'd give it back we'd have to give back ceuta and melilla?
No you wouldn't. The situation with Gibraltar is completely incomparable to that of Ceuta/Melilla

lol

Holy shit the brits actually managed to get their spanish-speaking pests to pay for their wall

Trump take notes

In terms of embarassment

Falklands >>>>>>> Gibraltar >> Northern Ireland

Argentina truly are the ultimate cucks for letting England take those islands from 12000 miles away.