If I do a secuel of Katawa Shoujo with other students and other protagonist by myself it would have any problem of...

If I do a secuel of Katawa Shoujo with other students and other protagonist by myself it would have any problem of copyright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmCHzE10vAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Don't do a sequel unless you're related to the people that made the first game somehow. You CAN join side projects though. One example would be something like woodmusicbox which is a VN in the making trying to emulate the FEEL of KS without actually stepping on any toes.

Or you could try the other kind of side games, parodies: youtube.com/watch?v=BmCHzE10vAw

I think woodmusicbox is making Full Hearts as we speak, which would be the optimal sort of KS "sequel".

>implying anyone that didn't work on Katawa Shoujo has the right to make a sequel to it

Why do you think you're worthy of that? Make something original instead, even if you have to take ideas from good shit like KS at least keep yourself from fanboying all over it in a new work.

Yes, I worked on KS and would sue the hell out of you.

Some "unofficial" people have been working on a new Mother game for years and have been warned by Nintendo to change the name or else they could face up some lawsuits

The game is yet to come out even tho there is a teaser on JewTube but my best guess would be to give it a different twist and not make it obvious with the name that you're intending to do a sequel

KATAWA SHOUJO THREAD!

Have to admit, that's a good idea my ass can make something more orignal

IKR!

Im not related to them, so I think im fucked up, thanks anyway fag

all true, I will have it in mind

What is VN??

Visual Novel. The medium Katawa Shoujo is.

Thanks for tell me
Marry me

thanks for sharing that video

Thanks OP - I've not seen a cringe thread for a while, I'll contribute.

futas are great

Man, fuck that studio; their art looks like ass, and when I offered to create better art for them they didn't reply; what the hell

>MFW I'd smash that, burns or not

Maybe if you made no profit from it. I'd recommend contacting the creator first though. If they're reasonable enough and it's not for profit they may say yes. Unlike fucking Konami or Nintendo