damn she has nice feet!

Anyone have any new wins? Heard she's a fuck bunny

I remember op saying she was a party slut

man I'd love to titty fuck her!

Same, how many do you guys have?

context?

great tits

I found the mega, I'll find the link and post it

Her name is julia, and she's been posted everywhere on Sup Forums for a while now, so people make threads to trade for rare pics, and hoping for op to come back with more wins

KAT DENNINGS LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT? MORE!!!!

Thank you plz post

Monitoring thread for link.

Anyone have more of her with her friend?

Here you go guys:
mega.nz/#F!3sQj2ZLZ!PdyW6ppdR312PfgpUnxiYA

Love u ty user ty

Definitely need more of those feet!

This is a good one!

bump for moar of Julia's feet

her rig and tits are fkn awesome!! MOAR!!!!!!!

wouldn't mind her giving me a hj

Got a rare one, not one the mega

Yeah we definitely need more!

I'd fuck literally any part of her body. Man she's gorgeous

Anyone have more of her?

Nice! Those feet are gold!

Someone post some from the mega, I cant download it right now

Any of her getting fucked?

Seconded

More with her holding dick

i wish! Hoping the OP of her pics would jump in here and dump somemore good ones!

You just know she's fun in the sheets

Is there anything exceptionally good in the mega? I'm too lazy to get out of bed

Not really other than just nudes. No fucking pics or anything like that.

Any good asshole pics?

So I've been busy the past couple weeks, so I haven't gotten the chance to post. I'm surprised how far back people have saved her. I have to do something, so I wont be here long, but over the next day or two, if I see a julia thread around this time, I'll dump more and tell some stories of her

YES! Ok, guys we heard from the OP.

Can we get a couple asshole pics or anything with cock in it pls..like now

and moar feet plz

I'm saving more pics for the next thread where I have more time, but I have a couple minutes if someone wants to know anything about her or a story or something

I'm just not likely to ever see the next thread, i work like crazy and barely get to get on. I should be asleep now I have to wake up in 4 hours for work. Instead I'm pining for this girl. Can you please post up some juicy pics? Asshole? With cock? And tell us age, her preferences, wild shit she's done?

Pls! Fucking love this girl

Yeah tell us a story about her getting fucked real good

Not sure if I've posted this before, but heres more with her friend
Sorry man, but I only want to post more nudes when I've got more time to interact. I'll tell you some stuff though. She recently turned 20, but she's 19 in the pics, 18 in a couple of the non nudes. She's bi, but mostly just fucks dudes, only chicks in three-ways or at parties. She's for sure had sex with the friend in a few pictures though, I've seen them go at it at parties. I mention parties a lot, she'll usually end up fucking half the dudes at a party, just sorta ends up naked on a table or something and just sorta takes it

Shit what a whore, how big are these parties we talkin about

thanks for posting more content.

Some are pretty big, but a lot are fairly small, only like 10-20 people. When its a small party she gets really into it, and is a really good lay. When its big though she just kinda goes with it, so you end up putting all the effort, but you can go really hard on her, so it makes up for it

Have you personally fucked her? Does she take it up the ass?

So what's the largest number that you know of that she did in a night?
Also this

Damn I wish we had vids of her getting railed! Now that would be awesome!

Also does she pretty much let anyone who wants to fuck her fuck her? Or does she have a select group of guys

Yes and yes. We were casual fuck buddies for a while, so I fucked her solo and at parties. she likes mixing it up between taking it in the pussy and ass
No idea, but there was a line at one of the bigger parties
Semi select group. As long as she knows you and trust you, you can go for it. If she thinks you're hot you can join in, but if she doesnt know you you need a rubber. Not really any stds going around in our area, but better safe then sorry

Holy Fuck, man I wish i was at one of those parties! Haha a line just to fuck her, damn now thats a new level

Yeah, the parties were great. Not as good as solo, we did some kinky shit, but theres a whole other thrill to the parties

Man I can't wait till you post more in later threads, definitely fapping to her tonight

And I'll probably see if she's free when I'm off work tonight, haven't fucked in in a while. I'll see you guys in the next thread

>there was a line
Jesus fuck man lol

See you later, you're a fucking legend for introducing b/ to this girl