Question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish...

question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish? you can make up any laws or punishments you want

Seriously, just no shoes, and mandatory monthly pedicures.

PS go get a pedicure, they are awesome

bump

this and it should be normal to take photos of any strangers feet and to ask if you can touch them. Simple

>no shoes

so you're into dirty feet?

would it only be girls that don't wear shoes, or would NOBODY wear shoes? (assuming you're not a faggot)

why would you need to take pictures of strangers' feet if there's no shoes anyways

Make shoes illegal for women to wear

wouldn't their feet just get filthy and grimy and rough though?

I can't take people's feet home with me. I still want a nice collection of foot photography for faps

applies to girls and traps only: clear flip flops only... anyone with rough / dirty feet are locked in chastity belts / cages until they clean / make them soft..

Just wear sandals with socks or something

anyone get turned on more when the girl hates feet things?

Seriously, then we just end up with a society of hobbit feet

Yea no one is thinking this through.on the streets they are to wear sandals or flipflops but all indoor areas they must remove all footwear and all social spaces must have an area to clean/massage feet

but if they wore socks we wouldn't be able to see their feet

yeah my girlfriend loves to call me disgusting and pathetic when she milks my cock with her feet, shit is so fucking cash

No no, I want to encourage women to dress up their feet. Don't you people like how a foot can be dressed up in a nice shoe or sandal? It's so much better if we just make a society that I can just approach a girl and be like "Nice feet. Can I get a better look?"

anyone wish high school/college girls who get in trouble can be forcibly turned into footsluts for the other students to use?

They still look fine with socks, but it can build up the smell even more

You do have a valid point user, i really wish most women weren't so weirded out by it.glad my wife loves it.

anyone?

>build up the smell even more

Hnnnnggg.

Make it a law that every day in a certain hour, girls feet to be licked from the sweat they garnered during the day

what shoes and sock do they have to wear?

Any shoes but stockings so they can be seen better

Make it so that greeting an attractive young woman is done by smelling her foot instead of a handshake.

some girls would hate it

you like smelly girls feet?

Yes, especially with sweat build up in between the toes.

mmm especially asian girls feet

what if they refuse?

The best smell is between the 4th toe and the pinkie toe. Not sure why but its true

It'll be against the law so they'll be detained until their feet are licked

In my experience asian girls have the worst smelling feet. Its weird cause they're also the smallest.

bugs me more how flat their soles are, and how they often don't paint their nails.

women must keep their feet off of any surface and exposed at all times. they may use wheelchairs to move around but the feet must be lifted.
men may expose their feet when appropriate but generally expected to wear closed shoes

i want a law where misbehaving girls will have their shoes/socks decided by a committee of guys, as well as how often she can change/wash them, or wash her feet

what about girls who repeatedly break the law?

They will be sent to detention centers where they will learn to appreciate their feet will be used

like foot fetish prisons? what happens there?

Because they censor tits on TV, then they should also censor feet. That's the only rule I'd impose

why

They are bondaged with their feet sticking out in humiliation for going against the rules. Also get tickled alot

would guys sniff her feet a lot too? anyone should be able to visit the prison to use her feet

Yes, sniffing, licking, and even cumming on their feet

how about for asian girls, she can also be bought by a guy to become his personal footslave?

They can bail them out to be their personal footslave

does she have a choice?
also is it possible that she was actually innocent, but the guy framed her?

She doesnt have a choice since she went against the law before

would innocent girls get framed?

They wouldnt have to since there feet would be licked everyday

like if a guy wants a girl as his footslave, but she didnt break the rules. maybe he wants to make it so that she can never wash her feet

If she's innocent, her footslavery wont be as harsh

the guy would make her wear the same pair shoes without socks everyday, making her feet extra sweaty

Then she can never clean her feet ever

that too. how would she react when he tells her this?

Girls have to wear flip flops if I tell them to.

Upon request, they have to stand on their tippytoes, pinch my nipple, kiss me on the cheek and say "thank you big dick daddy"

She would be very surprised that her life would change

Just fucking get psychiatric help already.

especially if she hates feet stuff, particularly the thought of a guy sniffing her feet

Girls have to wear shoes with no socks at all times and can only wash their feet once a week

what kind of shoes can they wear? and will guys ever get a chance to smell the girls feet?

oh that's hot af. You into sph as well?

still here?

i'm mostly into white girls, but asian girls have better feet most of the time, many white girls have bony long feet with a weird shape, not to mention dirty and uncared

i love smelling asian girls socks