What does Sup Forums think?

what does Sup Forums think?

8/10

AOTY 2016

Destroyed By Hippie Powers, Drugs With Friends, Drunk Drivers, Cosmic Hero, and Costa Concordia are all god-tier

the album that convinced me this little shit had any real staying power desu

I liked it like said there are some very creative tracks on here

Their only good album

>their

its a one man band ya pleb shite

dude some idiots on this board are still shocked when I tell them fucking TI/NIN is literally all Kevin Parker/Trent besides touring

Cosmic Hero is pretty fucking good also 1937 SP

i enjoy this album greatly

What does it feel like to be a disgusting nu male consumerist bugman who laps up whatever faux indie corporations shit into your mouth

(you)

Shut the fuck up you faggot poptimist nu male, your idol is some four chords furry

there really is no need to be upset user

No, there is. You're supporting the death of DIY and experimental music by championing a generic bandcamp nu Male turned industry plant.

Will Toledo is being pushed as the face of bedroom pop, a true corporate middle finger to people who spent decades home recording like Jad Fair and R Stevie Moore. But most Will Toledo people (he's just like his fans, so it's classifiable as a subspecies) don't know that because they only listen to Pitchfork's top 10 meme rap and indie pop

Tldr fuck you spotify normie

t. Will

will being successful doesn't prevent your favorite shitty bandcamp bands from getting signed lmao is this really your argument?

just ignore him user there's still s select group of autists here dedicated to shitting up ever CSH thread

Started listening to it every day on my way to work. Almost every song on it is great

Will Toledo is the savior of indie rock and guitar music in general

hey will if you're reading this i live in the same city as you and see you at safeway sometimes getting almond milk or some dumb shit. i know a good ramen place close by lets hang some time

Hey Will if you read this I'm not in the same city as you but I live 30 minutes away and basically let's yiff

You're unable to see the mass impact of what happens when bands like CSH get popular. It's called influence.

Decent songwriting, horrible lyrics. Overall too annoying for me to enjoy.

I saw Will Toledo a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw WillTo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.