It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime

It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime.
In Japan it can be observed that there is a trend of young Asian males to literally stop breeding and going out because of these JEWISH cartoons that now threaten the very heart of the biological mechanism of the Western world and white men, which is breeding and copulating.
Anime is also related to increases in autism, it causes socially inept behaviour, and is the leading cause for many people to quit their productive works, stop being useful to society and turn into expendable NEET rats that are no better than SJWs or niggers.
On top of that it encourages pedophile behaviour.
I believe there must be an worldwide ban on anime because it is a major threat to the position of the white race, maybe even greater than feminism or Islam.
Organizations like the EU or the UN must do something to halt this terrifying avance of televised sterilization.
If you disagree you are a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

advancedfertility.com/age-eggs-chromosomes.htm
embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Genetic_risk_maternal_age
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I disagree

I find lolis cute, but for having children early 20s is the healthiest.

A woman having children past the age of 25 is quite old.

b8 thread
kys

>tfw no loli daughter
>only loli nieces

>major threat to the position of the white race, maybe even greater than feminism or Islam
kill urself m8

It encourages child abuse with hot steamy love scenes.

LL thread?

Which Live would you Love?

Also Aquors a shit.

Is Touhou degenerate as well?

I have lots of loli cousins.

Of course!

>people who dislike immigrants who do not integrate, are immigrants on Sup Forums and do not like anime

Bird is my waifu.
She's the light in my life.

>literal sameface

How do you guys actually defend this shit?

it's a fact
animu murdered the jap boner (and any social skill that went with it) and it will do the same in the west

>Also Aquors a shit.
Fuck Sunrise shilling those new whores.

Me too. They're adorable.

If you actually watched the show you'd not be saying this

Don't you all know that there is already a designated shitting board for your kind?

It's called and you should all fuck off back to it.

How is anime a threat greater than feminism or islam? You are delusional m8.

No rudepost

Only if you can't clear all games on lunatic.

That's exactly right. Assimilate or go to plebbit, anti-anime bakas.

All Asians look the same too so it's to be expected that all anime girls would as well.

Wrong. The Jap boner is dead because they work slave-tier hours (worse than any other 1st world country) for shitty pay and come home to wives that don't respect them.
Japs finally realized that most modern women are leeches and have promptly ditched them, but it's not anime's fault. If anime didn't exist, some other form of escapism would fill that void.

Kotori (my best) >> Eli and Make > Noz/Honkers/Hanayo > Umi > Rin > Nico

I want her gween tea.

Normalfags and redditors are the muslims of Sup Forums.

We're not playing be the Japanese standards here? Plus, who doesn't like a christmas cake?

>same exact face
>same exact outfit
>same exact hand
>same exact build
>literally copy-paste sprites
>only difference between any of them is haircut and cup size
>probably also sound exactly the same as the last 10,000 infantilized baby voiced anime whores

Go ahead and tell me about their deep and unique personalities though

You know he fucks her later, right?

Don't you like me, Onii-chan?

>complains about sameface
>posts capeshit
Something about pots and kettles etc. etc, fill in the rest.

I'm playing by normal standards. Over 25 is quite old to be having children.

>I've liked anime since I was a teen watching the old school Adult Swim lineups
>Realize now that a good chunk of all anime, and 100% of the trendy anime, are garbage(DBZ/One Piece/Bleach)
>Realize that anime went from being a thing losers watched to a thing that autistic people watch
>Still love anime deep down, but don't know how to defend it anymore

ISIS have shit taste in anime
They unironically like bleach and snk

> posting American comics

If you didn't stop reading these in high school you are a top man-child.

Nothing is worse than those who support the shitfest that is American comics, particularly marlvel and DC garbage.

Who else "moving to Japan to do a real job that isn't "teaching" English or military" here? It's the only country that hasn't fallen to degeneracy and you can buy weeb shit more easily.

the redditors are mad

quick, post more anime

Nico > Kotori > Honkers > Nozomi = Eli > Maki = Rin > Umi > Shit > Hanayo

In the anime he doesn`t tho. What happens in manga stays in manga.
Also
>i`m fine with this

>wanting to work in Japan
nah man, nah. Unless you have disposable income and never have to work a day in your life.
Enjoy those hell mode hours, enjoy being forced to resign if you make one fuck-up.

Go to visit, never stay.

>face
different hair colours, eye colours, the anime shows it clearly that they have different jaw lines and faces. for example, kotori's forehead is a bit more leaned foward, whilst umi's is more straight lined. this can be seen in S1E1.
>outfit
maybe because they are school uniforms?
>same exact hand
not really, just check out any moment of the anime they make the roll call and say muse music start.
>same exact build
untrue, again
the informations from several sources point out that they have a number of different measurements
>probably also sound exactly the same
no, they have completely different seiyuus
And yes, they have different personalities.
You were saying?

I wish.
There is too much red tape though. If I ever win the lotto I'll move there.

>not liking glorious american comics

Purest form of love.

>it's a "plebbitors telling animeposters to stop posting on an anime website" thread

every non-anime board was created for anime posters to discuss non-anime with other anime posters you literal retards

plebbitors are to Sup Forums as muslims are to europe

Is Captain America actually black now?

>attack on titan

This gonna be good..

Capeshit is terrible but anime is ten billion times worse

>it's not sameface, because they have different color eyes

Okay buddy

No it is not.

>Not liking bleach

I bet you think wan pisu has good writing and that eva is deep

Please post.
>you're waifu
>her stance in politics

if you watch those "Muh Waifu" Anime, you don't deserve to breed. Period.

Population control that is no different than cigarettes or drugs, those who indulge in them are the weak and stupid. Kills them quicker.

But this is an anime imageboard, neets here don't care. They are dead already, many will never breed.

I work in academic research in America, specifically in biomed research. As bad as people pretend Japan is, literally nothing there is worse than what I do save working as a rookie animator. Even my Japanese friends get scared when I explain to them what my job demands.

>There is too much red tape though
I jumped through about a million hoops, but it finally paid off.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Nico with them perfect proportions

Congratulations user, living the dream.
Hopefully some day I can move there as well, and we can both die together in a nuclear reactor explosion.

>Mero
>Voting Trump, pro gun, pro public workers, fuck universal healthcare

Look at my eyes and tell me these faces look like they're similar.

>there are b8 threads on Sup Forums aimed at Sup Forumsacks
>there are b8 threads on Sup Forums aimed at f/a/gs
I have lost count of irony levels, send help

>anime
>white

Yes it is. After that age rates of abnormality go up.

Rare.

I'm pretty sure the faces in My Little Pony have more variety fampai, good luck in life

anybody who replies to this thread saying RARE to your flag is a redditor. take note, folks

>implying its not and the shit seen in the mouse utopia experiment
Also if anime is the main factor in btfoing birth rates, why has germany the lowest birth rate in the world?

Bio major here senpai, that doesn't happen with females until around mid thirties to forties. Is debatable in men, but after 50 abnormalities skyrocket.

イチゴぱんつ please.

>and we can both die together in a nuclear reactor explosion.
I'm going to die in the cockpit of Getter Black as I fight off hoards of mulsims and tanned Germans trying to invade society's last bastion of hope while being spurred on by Merkel and the UN/EU.

いや。。。どうしてペットビンがパンツを履いている?

No idea what those would be, technically anything you want.

>Japan
>Jewish

Is that possible? Imagine a cute Idol with a big nose.

Animu is gay as fuck and it's turning boys into crossdressing faggots or tranny chasers.

Based villian. But I bet he will be beaten by cap saying "lalal can't hear you" anyway
What happens during that arc?

*kiss Umi*

so called anime

Is that a boku no pico sequel?

can confirm, took 7 years of Sup Forums but i finally fap to 2d traps now. i don't know how it happened

advancedfertility.com/age-eggs-chromosomes.htm

embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Genetic_risk_maternal_age

Constant increases in risk from the mid 20s onwards.

> black captain America

LMFAO. I still can't believe even children read American comics much less grown men. Corporatized control of production has created the most garbage market of any medium only after broadcast Television. Add the Jew media influences and control schemes on top of that and you have one hell of a clusterfuck

当たり前だろ
裸ってペットボトルにも汗が出るほど恥ずかしすぎる

There's literally nothing wrong in fucking your daughter.

>Mexico

Love live is fucking shit.

SAILOR VENUS

>Mexicans

Spot the slut.

*sniff*
Someone spoke right out of my heart.

Mi compa.

Thanks for sourcing mate. I appreciate it. While it's true the abnormality rate does go up, I'd argue that it doesn't become significant/dangerous until about 30. The stats I looked at in my genetics courses seemed to suggest the same, but that's up for debate it seems as genetics can be a tricky subject.

>mexican pedophiles

>SHAFT
>making anything other than monogatari series
how do you expect your comic to have any credibility?

SAILOR MERCURY