My Secret to getting laid:

My Secret to getting laid:
So guys, I found a loop hole in this friendzone shit that will help you get fucked by bitches like 5 points above average. It's simple:

>find hot bitches with STDs
>fuck them with a condom.

I've been doing it for years with zero problems and I'm here to show my technique. Seriously, you can fuck a 10 this way, even if you look like a fucking cave man.

Ask me anything guys, this will get you into some A class pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

hsvsingles.com
positivesingles.com/
groups.yahoo.com
metrodetroithelp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you find out if they have any stds? Straight up ask them?

>STD
>A Class pussy
choose only one.

PSA: condoms do not prevent HPV

Two ways:
1) use the chatty bitches in their community. Bitches can't help talking shit and spreading rumors. I used to hang out a salon and get my hair dyed, and the shit talking on dirty whores was intense.

2) Just use the existing dating websites for STDs. Craigslist works very well too.

3) STD support groups. It's low, but it works.

I got the herp herp and am trying to find some hot bitches w it. Suggestions? lol

>how to get herpes: the thread

I accept that I'm likely already a silent carrier. Fucked over 20 bitches this way, and still no symptoms. I'm told most people are asymptomatic for life.

What web sights/groups?

This is true. It's kind of weird cuz you either get nothing from it or literal dick cancer. Kinda morbidly funny

Also how to spread herpes

raw dogging a 10/10 milf did it for me. fuck

hsvsingles.com has worked for me in the past.

positivesingles.com/ - I keep meaning to try this one.

groups.yahoo.com - just search for the std of your choice in your area. For some fuckers this is the last resort to connect.

metrodetroithelp.org/ - I've crashed this in the past. Had decent luck.

I admit it's risky, but let's be real: if you've fucked more than 3 times, you are likely already infected with both HSV and HPV. Check your blood, it's more than likely true. This is a quick ticket to some prime pussy with very low risk.

Men are only the carriers but women do have a very high risk to develop cervical cancer and it is also asociated with infertility in women

A large portion of the population has herpes but show no symptoms

Which means a large portion doesn't know they have it. So you are saying I just assume every chick has it and don't tell them i have it

It wouldn't work for me. I can't get off if I don't think there's a chance the chick will get pregnant and she'll have an abortion. Nothing gets me off like thinking about making women get an abortion. Ultimate power trip. For the rest of their life that little voice in the back of their head will always wonder "am I a murderer." Fucks that bitch up for life

Yes

okay thanks for the advice user

If it's herpes then you can go raw dog, it doesn't make a fuck ton of difference.

Obviously you don't tell them. Do you want to get laid or not

You got balls man. But now I'm afraid you'll lose them.

if i let a ho suck my dick with no condom, how likely is it that i will get a very angry phone call in two days?

This is retarded advice. You might as well get your dating tips from watching The Wedding Crashers.

Freak out acting like you let her suck your dick not knowing she was infected

Just block her number after you get off. Works every time.

Healthy as a horse, and doing it constantly. Even tried a HIV bitch. Just fine.

you are a damn risky son of a bitch just find a fucking beat chick to beat up damn white people crazy as fuck black people running from hiv but yall trying to drip on it lmaoo

Dude I got them on my mouth from eating out a bitch. Shit sucks big time. Don't get outbreaks often but when I do, I better have some Valtrex handy or I look like a leper.

I was gonna say have some self respect then I remembered that this is Sup Forums,so...
Op is a faggot

This makes me fell a little better about mine being on my shaft….but still….fuck

ugh dont tell me this

ive hit it raw way too many times

Exactly what I was just about to type.

Want to an hero together Sup Forumsro?