archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
furaffinity.net/gallery/linahusky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watterson cheating on his gf tonight

would you a thicc Jiralhanae?

Yes.

Expect a sex video tomorrow Dash and go get some pussy

What.
Nigger, who do you think I am? I don't even leave my room or talk to my friends. I don't fuck random whores either.

getting ready for sleepytime

Shes not a whore, just a woman crying out for love and acceptance

Night, Sunshine.

k

sounds like you're the whore here, then

>spends most of her time running and swimming
>Chubby and unathletic physique
>105 lb

Sure thing.

any more stronk fur?

>Chubby and unathletic physique
Where do you even see that? She's clearly muscular but doesn't have much definition, like, you know, most fit women.

how would you approach a giant furry/scalie gf? How would you woo them?

When's the last time you hit a gym and saw some actual fit women?

When was the last time YOU have, faggot? I have hundreds of pics of muscular girls, and they work their asses off to get like that. Women rarely have any muscle definition unless they try to with steroids and extensive routines. Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Oooh touched a nerve there you fat fuck? Go hit a gym, see REAL people and not just fucking photographs you fucking basement dweller. Just because they don't have bulging biceps doesn't mean they're full of fat you fucking cuntbag.

WOW, look how fat this girl is! She looks like a cow!

And this one too! Man, she must eat like a fucking horse she's so fat!

Cuz those two match exactly the physique of that chubby furry bitch. Top notch. Useless faggot.

Glad you see my point, fucktard. Like a drawing means shit anyway.

I was being sarcastic and you're the one who got all riled up like a little bitch who got a fucking banana up his ass on Halloween.

>gets called out for being retarded
>"hurr i was only pretending to be retarded!"
Fuck off.

Sorry, this is more accurate.

this

Hey, Ethereal.

yo

Are you stupid? Do you have no reading comprehension? I was saying that the two pics you posted don't have the same physique as the one I commented about you stupid retarded fuck. Not that I was sarcastic about my comment on that chubby furry bitch. You're fucking braindead aren't you?

I have a friend like this. Maybe shorter.
I joked once that her tits diminish proportionally to her ability to lift me.
She drank my whiskey for that.
It was a sad day indeed.

Are you stupid? Do you have no reading comprehension? I was mocking you for being retarded because it's a fucking drawing where definition isn't shown. She's clearly muscular if you look at her side and see the abdominal muscles right by her arm. She has a fucking Adonis belt, and you mean to tell me she's fat? You're fucking braindead aren't you?

Hell, sounds like a pretty good day if I can get a hot girl to lift me.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790 (NEW)

No she's not clearly muscular, you fucking idiot. And the only girl that can lift you is a forklift driver.

Maybe to an autistic mongoloid like yourself. And for the record, I'm 110 lbs, suck my 7" dick.

Sure you are. And sure that's your dick size.

GDK

Thanks, I know.
So this bitch is fat to you, huh? That's the same character. Notice the slight Adonis belt because she's most definitely more muscular than most furry characters.

It's in metric.

lol just 'cuz it's the same character doesn't mean it's drawn the same way you fucking autismo.

Nice

So somehow with the exact same proportions from a different piece, one is fat and the other isn't despite absolutely zero belly fat. Yep, makes plenty of since. Fucking idiot.

*sense.

>Implying both drawings have same proportions
>Implying you're not a stupid autistic fuck

They have the EXACT SAME proportions, you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ, I can't deal with your stupidity anymore.

Really? Do they? Wow, you're like, off the rails aren't you? Like this is some delusional level shit right here. Can I write a case study about your sorry ass?

They literally do. Because that's a fucking reference sheet that everyone uses to base off of, and Wolfy-Nail got it closer than other artist in LinaHusky's gallery. You're a fucking idiot.

Look at her gallery and tell me the previous pic isn't the closest to her ref sheet. I fucking dare you. You'd have to be legitimately retarded if you think otherwise.
furaffinity.net/gallery/linahusky/

Pfft, you're really pathetic. Just because it's a ref sheet (and a sucky one) doesn't mean mr Wolfy "i'mma draw all muh girls with the almost exact same body and expressions" Nail drew it like it is. What a fucking dumbass

lol k

Finally you shut up. Thank God. I swear autistic people should be thrown off a cliff as babies.

Your mom should have started with you.