How much does it cost for a 20 oz bottle of coke at your nearest convenience store?

how much does it cost for a 20 oz bottle of coke at your nearest convenience store?

Die American
Also rolling

The fuck is 20oz amerifat?

I don't drink soft drinks or go to convenience stores, so I don't know.

bout tree fitty

i said oz on purpose because i knew someone would reply and say that, get social engineered faggot

1.50 to 2.07

i think it costs like $2.
i buy 2-liter bottles of stuff at grocery store for like 79-88 cents instead

$1.75 after tax in NY

like $1.79

1.93 after tax.

>2017
>drinking coca-cola
kys pls

if i want diabetes and my teeth to rot then thats my choice

Nearest store is dollar tree. Can get a liter for a dollar

2.5 liters you mean?

same. plus tax

$1.89 USD for 20oz
$1.99 USD for 1 liter
>mfw

*actually 2 liters
my bad.

Fuck off OP.
Fuck the corporation.
You are not "reaching" your target demographic by coming here. You do know they post traps, gore, and lolicon here?

>"I enjoy a nice coke with my loli niece."

Price is irrelevant to product costing in this example. As you have separate and distinct markets for the the two packaging types.
The 20-ounce bottle is usually an impulse-bought, chilled, grab-and-go product; where consumers demand is inelastic (insensitive to price and will buy at whatever price). Manufacturers can therefore impose high retail prices.
whereas:
A 2 liter bottle is purchased from a grocery list by the individual or the family, a viewpoint from which the demand is elastic (price-sensitive, will choose a cheaper alternative if the price goes up). Consumers have the luxury of time to choose among the motley of brands on the soda aisle.

Thus the pricing at this 2li category is much more competitive than the 20-ounce.

It may be that the 2li category is a 'loss-leader' to keep the brand across the range of all packaging sizes; for the customers not to shift brands. It is actually the 20oz bottles that make the profits for the soda company.

Note however in almost all soda advertisements, it is the small soda bottle which they are pushing - for its portability, lifestyle and 'thirst-quenching taste'. Most sales and marketing expenses I believe, are factored into this 20oz item not of the 2li.

you're paying for convenience. obviously you're not gonna lug a 2 liter with you all the time that isn't even stored cold

$1.92 (with tax)

2.50 for 20 oz
99 cents for a liter
1.50 for 2 liters
>what is math

what ever happened to robot jones?

I don't drink it but I see gas stations selling 20oz bottles for like $2 while grocery stores sell the 2l for $1.50 with $.99 sales every other week or so.

I don't get how people can justify spending $2 on 20oz when 2l is 64oz and usually half the price. I'm not even poor, but I just don't understand my fellow amerifat's complete disregard for properly handling the money they have.

this

Bout $225-$250

You must live in Venezuela

what happened to soda in glass bottles? and what happened to depositing them?

$1.05