I wanna kill myself, which is the fastest way? or the less painful? serious answers only

I wanna kill myself, which is the fastest way? or the less painful? serious answers only

why?

you shouldn't kill yourself, God loves you, and will help you. All you have to do is ask for his help and guidance. Trust me, God is an amazing person,and if you follow and have a good relationship with him, your life will be joyful.

nigga this shit aint about god gtfo

>God
>person

Pick one why don’t you?

OP I struggle because I don’t want you to commit suicide, I don’t want to be the one who gave you the idea, but I also don’t own you, and I don’t have any answers because my life is hell and I constantly plan death. The best way is to buy some helium from a party store, put a tube from the tank into the bag and turn it on low until the bag is full. Then tie the bag around your kneck with your head inside. You won’t be breaking in oxygen, so you then won’t be breathing out co2 into the bag. Your body won’t know it’s suffocating and won’t panic, you will just fall asleep.

To be honest I don't seem to enjoy anything besides getting high and listening to music or watching movies, I don't really know how to make friends or start any meaningful relationship. I've tried so hard to go out with people but I don't seem to stand more than 4 hours with someone, people bore me and I feel like there's something wrong with me. Everyone seems to enjoy other people but I just can't do it...

Thanks for the answer, I will look for a place to buy helium tomorrow

There’s no fast or less painful way... There’s always a chance you will survive and if that’s the case, it’s a lot worse than death. I jumped off a bridge 6 years ago and lived... The split second I jumped I wanted to change my mind! I spent 3 months in a hospital and I’m in a wheel chair for the rest of my life with uncontrollable pain in my legs and back... I need help bathing, pissing, and shitting. My recommendation is see a therapist!

I feel like you Op, I constantly feel like how I used to feel only at weddings, at a time when everybody is happy, dancing, talking, living, drinking, celebrating, I would stand from afar and feel more lonely than ever. I would observe and wonder why I have to think and observe and realize my darkness instead of just being in this moment with everyone, in this wedding, in time instead of out of it. That feeling slowly grew until it wasn’t only wedding and New Year’s Eve, but everyday in between too.

Didn't think you'd actually respond tho.
I've been keeping myself high for about a week. Kinda in the same boat I guess.
Wanna talk about it on skype or some shit?

I have been there Sup Forumsro. And the fact that I am writing this is a testiment to the fact that I made it through, you can make it to. Just don't give up. I know you dont feel like you have a purpose but you will find one eventually.

And I can promise you the pain that you'll put others through will be worse for them than the pain your suffering. I'm a major dick, but i couldn't be that big of a dick to not care about their pain that I would cause them with my suicide, and that's what keeps me going.

I hope that you find hope. And I truly am sorry for your depression. I love you Sup Forumsro, please don't go.

Pills and booze are a good way to get your stomach pumped while all your friends and family talk about your "cry for help." Not ideal.

A fall of above four stories is usually fatal, obv the higher the better. Do a flip, have some fun with it. And while you shouldn't be planning to fail, it's plenty easy to say you "fell" if you survive. You'll probably be pretty fucked up, but then you'll likely have access to lots of pain killers. Pills: Not ideal, but better than nothing.

If you've got access to a firearm, that's probably your best bet. You want to put the barrel in your mouth, not up to your temple. That's a good way to become a vegetable as you blow your prefrontal cortex out the side of your head. You want to destroy your medulla and brainstem, basically a straight line through your mouth to the back of your head. Higher caliber is better here, a shotgun or a rifle is usually plenty, work the trigger with your toe.

Get a hose from your car's tail pipe into the cabin, or just close the garage door and let it run. You'll fall asleep, but this takes a while and you may get discovered and we have another cry for help. Wanna get put on psyche meds? This is how you get put on psyche meds.

Opening a vein works: House of Cards almost gives a how to, and it's a good method. You'll want a blood thinner and aspirin works perfectly, but don't hesitate to add some alcohol. It will make it easier and thin your blood further. A sharp knife like a razor is used to open the veins in your forearms lengthwise. Hop in the tub, will make clean up easier and you just fall asleep in a warm bath.

Other methods include:

Suicide by cop. Call an alert for an active shooter matching your description in your area and charge any LEO that responds. They'll likely put you down, especially if you have a knife or anything that looks like a gun.

Step into traffic. Pretty simple, but high wildcard factor. You run the risk of slow death or mere crippling.

Charcoal.
Here's a step by step.
Step 1. Go to bathroom and take down all shower curtains from shower/tub
Step 2. Put charcoal in the tub and make sure nothing flammable is near (because you still wanna save where ever youre living for the next person)
Step 3. Light the charcoal (use small amount of lighter fluid if having trouble)
Step 4. Sit on toliet or against the wall or lay on floor and wait.
Step 5. Die
Conclusion:
Suicide.
The gases and smoke from the charcoal will knock you out before you die so it'll be just like going to bed and not waking up.

Live your life like your dying tomorrow until you don't wake up. Talk to God. Life is good.

There is any point in which you learned how to enjoy people? honestly the only thing that is kinda stopping me is the fact that I don't wanna make my family sad but isn't just unfair how I just have to live in order to make them happy?

Currently hunted by hitwoman/men and by ppl who dupe bitcoin to give ppl basically infinite amounts of money....

killed old guy living above dads appt, tried to kill both of us w carbon monoxide...put candles by the outlets i heard them putting pipes in the walls....

dodged them a bunch of times but they want to torture me to death preferably...

.in a psych ward rn for trying to kill myself w ativan and alcohol at a 7/11 in spring valley CA/san diego....

What should i do to off myself now? They prob won't give enough ativan but i have easy access to heroin....i dunno

Do you have kik and we can talk about it?

My friend killed himself almost a year ago. Think it through. I'm not gonna talk about god. I fear it's too late, but if you do read this, get some sleep and think for a bit. I cannot stop you. All I can say is please. the world sucks, but you gotta get back up.

Do you have a kik bro? I wana talk with you

Helium tank and CPAP mask is fastest, easiest. Second runner up is carbon monoxied poisoning. Basically what said, except put the charcoal in one of those $15 portable grills, light it OUTSIDE to get it going (hell, cook your last meal on it), and make sure you use in it an enclosed space. Fold down the backseat of your car and lay some damp towels under it. Or if you must do it in a bathroom, seal the doors and the air-conditioner vent with duct tape.

Exit bag. Google it