So i got my hands on 10x500mg somas and 10x100 tramadols...

So i got my hands on 10x500mg somas and 10x100 tramadols. Took a soma about 7 hours ago and just downed 750mg of soma and 150mg of tramadol. Anyone have experience with these?

General drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ambertwo/death-heart
soundcloud.com/trysn/amnesia-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

Shameless slef bump

I take two 50mg tramadol for pain, keeps me awake and my mind racing. Once mixed it with codeine and it made me a little dizzy but I could really focus on my work. RIP liver tho if you're into this for rec use.

i know tramadols are allright
i was wondering myself is it safe to take hex-en when ive eaten benzos and pregabalin and amphetamine and weed, i got no good scale so i will probably od alone, or maybe ill od with you Sup Forums

Wouldnt know i usually only do psychedelics but i need a break from them fucked my head up a but plus its getting a little boring

Careful fucking with tramadol. At least do your research on it. It lowers your seizure threshold and can have seizures very easy if you take a lot. I almost died after I had a really gran Mal seizure and hit my head on the edge of a metal table.

Ok well rip me

its a pretty tough question tho
8mg klonopin and 600mg pregabalin and some good amphetamine, has anyone tried this before

Ive read that im usually good from what i researchd 250mg+ is considered high dose and i generally take double dose compared to my friends to get the same effect sob150nshouldnt be that risky

Yeah I think you're good if you stay at those doses. Just don't do like I did and keep popping them over and over and over in the same day because I'm a dumbass.

We can die together user

Note taken user thanks for the info

Update felling mild euphoria particularly in my legs

ill snort this line
there was 200mg in the back and i made 9 lines
so it should be pretty close as the recommended dosage waslike around 25

Ok user ill go pop the other half of them well risk together

How'd they fuck your head up? Curioius.

bro u dont have to die too
im in the most manic state i ever been in my life
this week has beeen like fucking gta 5

HPPD i get very spacey and it killed my short term memory. But i mean i have over 100 trips or probably 25-30 different drugs

I've been prescribed both.

Somas did little other than make me a bit more sleepy and reduce muscle tension in my back. I never took a crazy high dose, so maybe it works at a higher level.

Tramadol isn't too bad provided you have a low opiate tolerance. Its relatively weak so I think I took ~350 mg to get a nice effect that lasted a while. Be careful though, i've heard it can cause seratonin syndrome at higher doses and probably couples badly with SSRIs, if you are on them.

Yeah i have no opioid tolerance my biggest concern is apperently somas are realy bad to take with any other depressant plus soma ponteiate opioids

so guys, how are you feeling right now?

Questions for you anons i have masturbated on every drug ive ever done anyone else do this

Nm gonna give it 10 more minutes before i pop another tram

how many u took? over 400mg and you fall asleep pretty surely

1000mgs of soma and 200mg of tram

Used to, but anti-depressants killed off my sex drive almost entirely. Marijuana still does the trick whenever I have it.

dunno how the soma interacts with the tram but yeah 200-300mg and your in heaven

That sucks user i feel it i remember when they had me on 1200mgs of lithium shit fucked me up

From what i read only it ponteniates it

Ok just downed the third tram

Tramadol is shit. Stick with the Soma.

I don't know where you are, but these are easily scored in mexican farmacias ... dump the Tramadol for some Valium if its assesable

Tramadol was fucking terrible to me. I gave my prescription away, it made me feel terrible for weeks after.

where can you even find legit HAB Pharm (India) anymore?

Tramadol is OK if taked in big doses but I always had trouble to take a piss afterwords would have to sit down and concentrate for a bit

Im just super disapointed i feel nothing rn gonna take 1 more of each then call it

wow the hex-en is working so weird i got this weird
energy but i swerve a lot when i walk
dont be a faggot and suggest benzos to someone, to me thats one of the evilest things

u know it takes like 1-2 hours to kick in right?

No idea my buddy sold both to me for $5 so its not a big loss

Trams? Soma takes like 15-30 minutes

no worries, I used to get modafinil from them but forgot about it and now I can't remember the website I used

Yeah my buddy uses dnms he said a vendor was late to ship so he threw these and some others in as extra

it all depends on the person and when you have eaten food, what kind of food, and the amount.. and other things too. sometimes when taken a huge dose, I heard adding an antiacid helps

happens with all opiates, sit down, stand up, and sit down after like 10 seconds and it will help, if not put your hands to your soles
trams arent fast acting usually, you would be lucky as fuck to get those, everything that rapidly changes you from sobver to fucked up,
and fast acting drugs are the most addictive ones too, they are usually only given to elderly people

yeah it depends on those things, still its 1-2 hours to kick in unless you make your metabolism faster by running or some shit

Ok thanks for the info im gonna be fucked up in a little took 400mg

>b instead of space
>n instead of space
phone posting are we user? shame on you

Sorry user im a poor fag dont have a computer

im nodding like a bitch right now haha

Well somthings happening just stubbed my toe pretty bad and had no pain

I have over a decade of experience with Soma. Never had tramadol before though. Take about 6-8 Soma(2100mg-2800mg) for a real good time.

nice trips
fasten your seatbelts and get comfy

So 4 since i got 500s

Checked 555 guess im dying tonight boys

And just what's wrong with using a phone? Not all of are glued to our computers like a NEET

youre fine bro, those aren't that high of a dose

Ah sure. I have 350's so I'm going off that. You'll be intensely inebriated and you'll be stumbling around nearly falling over and you won't remember anything, but it'll feel really good.

Sweet ill do that this weekend

yeah lmao you could take 20 and survive but it wouldnt be fun

Oh, also don't fall asleep because your lungs might not be able to work manually.

see

KekPoint taken no sleep for the trashed

this is true, apnea is dangerous, doing drugs alone is dangerous too but hell im comboing like motherfucker over here

>manually
I meant automatically

Im so mad im out of weed at least i should get some tomorrow and a mdma press

Ok so im starti g to get pretty fucked up walked outside to smoke a cigarette and nearly fell a couple times

Yeah theyre both shitty drugs. Why would u even waste your money. Tramadol does nothing and soma makes you stumble around like a drunk retard if you OD on it. Youd have more fun with a 6 pack of beer or a gram of weed.

10x500 soma and 10x100 tramadol for $5 not a big loss

150 mg of tramadol aint shit

400mg now

Probably not going to do much as tramadol is fairly weak, first few times it may make you feel good. Free advice: Never take more than ~300mg or you're wasting it, your body can only process so much at one time

Any cool shit to do while i self dose on lsd friday 13th? Maybe some good bass music i can listen to while i walk the hour to the downtown bars? Ive already created a mix of some of my favorite russian hard bass artists but could use more. (Amerifag btw)

Thanks for the info i dont plan on getting anymore it was just a good deal

Cant help you there user i usually trip innawoods

alcohol no longer does anything for me
and my weed tolerance is through the roof
so i need some boosters brother

i suggest listening to ambient music
like spyro 2 autumn plains is a good example

What am i going to do with all this

Lol tramadol, nice if you want a fucking migraine. Go for 30mg oxys with coke or adderall for incredible hulk shit. Or 1 30mg with a full bar. Then you'll be in heaven. And you'll lay pipe like it's no ones business and nut 3 hours later. Trust me I'm a junkie.

Shove an up your bump for 6 hours of pure Nigger happiness

Not shit for a month.

Its not what i expected but for 5 bucks cant complain

I have sumatriptan for migraines i dont have to worry

does not plug me up

Im litterally just rolling around my room so fun

you arealoser

Am not

this

hahah
Hatchet-Packer
FBI

(949)

Just listened to a bit of it. Very boring. Check out Russian Hard Bass by Donk. I'm more of that type.

take a tolerance break every now and then and try to improve your life. Don't masturbate and go to vandalvoid dot com

I have a couple of bottles but I have never taken them, I take pieces of tylenol #3 for my pains.

if you want some shit that is popular in the ukranian russian area try this. this is a very experimental mix but it has that moments that left me floored when I was tripping and listening
soundcloud.com/ambertwo/death-heart

but on lsd it will sound amazing, your head will melt into a soundspace, if u take 250ug or more just listen a bit when u trippin
i took a long break but benzos somehow fucked up my brain so i dont feel any effects of alcohol anymore, i can drink 40 beers and just piss all night feelin kinda buzzed but not drunk

soundcloud.com/trysn/amnesia-1

Giving the song a try wouldnt hurt, will do.

send me

hell yeah brother experiment

Rad, I'll check it out. This whole genre of hbass is intense. Initially made me want to trip again actually.

Pro tip - don't mess around with tramadol. It got upgraded in the UK for a reason.