BUT SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS

>BUT SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS

>I WEAR T SHIRTS

>SHES CHEER CAPTAIN

>AND IM ON THE BLEACHERS

AND MY DADDY SAID STAY AWAY FROM JULIET

that song is actually good and I wish taylor didn't die

HEEYYY YOU CALL ME UP AGAIN JUST TO BREAK ME LIKE A PROMISE

Don't worry, the person who writes her music is still alive and well.

KEK

i miss this era taylor. innocent (looking), sweet, not involved in this drama bullshit

>implying "You Belong with Me" wasn't drama bullshit

Well it's true.
These stupid faggots are delusional. She's a fucking cardboard cut-out.

was it drama that was happening in real life? this kanye and kim shit is stupid as fuck

It's manufactured to generate buzz, and its working.
Taylor's a product.

>SHE WEARS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

LWYMMD is dripping with satire. Satire defined is:noun 1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
She's making a caricature of herself. She hasn't "gone crazy" she's not "unhinged"; she's an intelligent business woman who is using the media circus surrounding her to boost her image and turn it around so that SHES in control. Taylor knows EXACTLY what she is doing and it's paying off in $pades. She's still the taylor we know and love. She will always be caring and kind and a hopeless romantic. She's not "dead". It's ART, it's not real; It's a business move . Its a new era, She knew she needed to change her image while also addressing the whole Kimye event. I feel she did a damn good job.

>Damage control 101, over such a shitty failure and disappointment of a song

oh yeah poor taytay must be crying by how much of a failure this song is, selling faster than Shake It Off and shit

popular =! good

why does this frog make me think of As Told by Ginger?

>Copper colored ponies
>and hair that smells like rain

nice moving goalposts, taytay doesn't have any damage to control when the song broke the record of the biggest lead for a #1 in iTunes of all time with a 94% lead

You're wrong and even if you're right when you say that she's not good it doesn't matter because you're a minority, so your opinion doesn't count, I'm sorry.

but the actual music sucks

subjective

didn't know daoko had a new song huh thanks taylor swift

>I say the song is shit
>I respond by affirming that the song is shit, which was my first point i started with
>and once i repeat my original premise i am ""moving the goalposts""
Are you retarded?

It's a taylor swift fan, what the fuck do you think?
Don't forget, you actually share this board with preteens.

yes, it's my opinion that the new song is terrible and I miss the old taylor, who was 'killed' in the name of staying relevant in the industry

I miss the old Taylor, Should've Said No Taylor
The squad goals Taylor, the heart of gold Taylor
I hate the new Taylor, Look What You Made Me Do Taylor
The cold brewed Taylor, rebellious mood Taylor
I miss the nice Taylor, the lack of spice Taylor
About as bland as uncooked rice Taylor
See there was country Taylor, then there was pop Taylor
Now there's Taylorlicious, definition is Taylor
We used to love Taylor, we used to love Taylor
We bought the merchandise at Walmart, we thought we were Taylor
What if Taylor made a song about Taylor
Where she killed the "Old Taylor", that'd be so Taylor
No more dead Taylor, it's Right Said Fred Taylor
Her favorite artist's no longer Tim McGraw Taylor

>>I say the song is shit
and I say the song is good, so what?
"Failure and disappointment" is not even an argument if you're talking about quality because then failure is subjective and disappointment depends on your own expectations. For it to even be an argument, you'd have to be talking about financially and popularly, and then you'd be wrong because it's selling like hot cakes.

>For it to even be an argument, you'd have to be talking about financially and popularly
No I don't, because the reason I called it failure and disappointment is not because of financial or popularity reasons. This is unless you are asserting that Swift only makes music for attention and money.

>the reason I called it failure and disappointment is not because of financial or popularity reasons
Okay well, then tell me why exactly you think this song is a failure and a disappointment.

>Swift only makes music for attention and money
No fucking shit.

I was linked to that post too

From a songwriting perspective, it has so many things wrong with it, it is hard to know where to begin. I say it is shit purely from an artistic and songwriting perspective; not to mention it makes her looks like a snarky bitter egotistical cunt of a woman.

That's what I was ultimately getting at bruh. No integrity.

You're never gonna convince these waifufags. They're just gonna hide behind "wrll she's popular and sucessful so she's good, deal with it", essentially using a bizarro hipster argument.

>From a songwriting perspective, it has so many things wrong with it, it is hard to know where to begin. I say it is shit purely from an artistic and songwriting perspective;
wtf i hate taylor swift now

>not to mention it makes her looks like a snarky bitter egotistical cunt of a woman.
it's almost as if that's exactly the point of the song. say it with me: s-a-t-i-r-e

>can't defend the shitty songwriting that she can't even write herself so he defaults to using a meme
That's kinda sad.

Can't defend shit because you didn't name one thing wrong with the song yet, you reprobate. Pointing in a general direction isn't criticizing.

I'm not even the guy, nigger.
To start with, she doesn't even write 90 percent of her shit, how can you defend that?

Moving goalposts again, I see. I thought we were talking about how this one specific song was a failure and a disappointment?

Anyway, your pure speculation about the writing process of her songs means shit. Let's see what someone who has actually worked with her says about it, Imogen Heap, you collaborated with Taylor for Clean:

>Heap praises the experience, but shares, "I have to be honest here and say that I ever so slightly had not done my homework on Taylor Swift but had done what I HATE others do of me, which is to pre-judge a person based on assumptions. I had assumed Taylor didn't write too much of her own music (as is the case with many young, extremely successful artists these days who sell a shed load of records), and was likely puppeteered by an aging gang of music executives."

>"Felt I wanted to share the experience, as it was a special one. I've also been reading the odd report or tweet here and there that the reason the lyrics to 'Clean' are so good is because I wrote the song with her but FOR SURE they are all hers she deserves all the credit!"

>SOMEDAY IIII'LL BE
>LIVING IN A BIG OL' CITY
>AND AAALLL YOU'RE EVER GONNA BE IS MEAN

>tfw taytay is mean now

AND IT RAINS IN YOUR BEDROOM EVERYTHING IS WRONG

Is she a shitty songwriter or does someone else write her songs?

Both. She wrote one album of hers and someone else writes everything else. Max something, forgot his last name.