When did you grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

Sage

This is b8.

first time i took shrooms made me realize there's a lot of crazy shit going on that we just don't understand

This seems very similar to what happened to me and my friends
>take lsd
>talk about life
>God seems like a big deal
>The Bible starts to make sense
>change our lives for the better

I became atheist after taking DMT and realizing that death is all around us and that the universe itself is consciousness and we will experience this over and over again. Death is only part of the cycle. So i kind of did the opposite I guess.

b8, you're a fag, kill yourself.

sage goes in all fields.

Sounds like our DMT was expired. I became closer to God after trying it.

Yeah they did a study where they gave religious people LSD, and they were much more likely to frame their experiences in religious terms.

TL;DR: you were always a latest christfag, and you couldn't find another way to explain your experiences.

*latent christfag

I became agnostic after thinking of the grand scheme of things.

This proved god for you?

Yes because clearly, this subjective experience is not working if it did not do exactly the same thing to this other person.

when I got over myself and realized I don't have all the answers. Not a christfag either, I hope that doesn't sound like a fucking faggot jesus has the answers thing fuck that lol

He does tho.

Being serious now... Were you really a believer until you tried DMT? Or you had some doubts before trying it? For most people it's like a new start regarding spiritual life, it seems that it kinda shut yours down for some reason.

When an 85lb 4' 10" thai girl begged me to cum inside of her and give her a white baby, after two hours of animalistic fucking. As I pushed my cockhead up against her cervix and released the biggest cumload I have ever produced in my life, I suddenly realized there was a god, and that he loves me. Otherwise he wouldn't have put little brown fucking machines on this planet.

As I lay in bed reflecting on this, I looked over at the semi-conscious form of the young lady next to me. She laying on her stomach and still had her rump up in the air a little bit. I asked her what she was doing.

>"I fertile now, I try get pregnant like this"
>"Don't worry I just want white baby, you don't need support me."

Yes, there is a God, and he loves me.

I had already came inside of her twice, but my dick couldn't stand those words. So I slipped in behind her and told her I would grind my cum into her, to help her out. She seemed so happy.

Best week of my life. Oh, and she did get pregnant. My happa spawn is two years old now by my reckoning. Maybe I'll even meet her someday.

lol

hes dead as fuck and the meaning of the chapters written about his kike ass have been lost in innumerable translations so what answers could he possibly have?

Well said

Tl;dr I like Christ's moral code, and its simplicity.

>hes dead as fuck
He's not dead user.

>innumerable translations
You can still read the original writings in Hebrew.

I didn't bitch
Suck my dick

Started watching Fox News. Now I know the truth.

It's too much work to care

Provide him. Provide texts.

Nah, don't actually.

You're gay for faggot Christ.

>I like Christ's moral code
Can you explain a bit further what's his moral code for someone that's not familiar with it?

>and its simplicity.
What do you mean with simplicity? Thanks for answering user.

This proves god for you?

>for most people
Seems legit. I'm sure there's plenty of meticulously documented research to back you up.

No. Are you fucking retarded?

none of this matters, when you die you'll just be worm food

I guess this thread proves you have to be high as balls to believe God exists. As in, having your conciousness warped to the point anything would make sense.

The question was when did you grow out of atheism. The only options at that point would be agnosticism or some form of theism, and you don't strike me as an agnostic, retard.

>mfw I don't have all he answers and "we don't know" means I'm an atheist until proven otherwise
Burden of proof, Russell's Teapot, take your pick. If you prove me wrong, I'll gladly believe. So far, no one has been able to.

>be me twelve quoting bible quotes at everybody and shit all moral and gay
>smoke 8 bowls of serenity(spice, legal whatever) before anyone knew it was bad
>become a nihilist and dabble in the occult
>you die and your particles disperse, never to be arranged in the same order
>still hopeful some demons pop out of the goetia for me
>

People usually give it up on their death bed when seeking comfort of something on the other side. Some people of low IQ or leading unfulfilling loves or looking to exploit one of the former, will go earlier.

Definitely wasn't expired, was a fresh batch. I wasn't a hardcore christian or anything but i did go to church and have some sort of faith. I had a very spiritual experience, but i felt connected to everything not any specific entity. I can't explain my trip but i am very sure that everything is connected and ultimately we are 1 consciousness experiencing itself through multiple images. Best way I can explain, but to each their own!

* unfulfilling lives, but loves also works

well you or me must be autistic for not being able to interpret the motivation behind pink text, faggot.

this is my thoughtquest:
fullblown agnostic, right? is it really that simple or is it just you?

His parables illustrate a (philosophy?) of God doesn't care about the showiness of your worship, but rather its sincerity. His beatitudes (from his sermon on the mount) show a need for personal integrity even when facing persecution (blessed are the meek, blessed are the poor of heart, blessed are theose who are persecuted for my sake, etc.) and when he talks about his judgment of the nations, he gives vivid examples of treating the down trodden in society with due respect and giving them proper attention (feed the sick, cloth the naked etc.).

near death experience, and Saw Odin and Ra on the other side

(raised religious and was too cool for that shit at 10)
Quit smoking pot in my early twenties and realised that having faith, even just non-committal faith in The Universe, helps people to live through each day.
eg. the universe wanted me to lose $20 so I couldn't drink beer tonight
I guess it makes the bad things easier to live with and the good things that much better.

Zeus bless.

As per simplicity, I turn again to the judgment of the nations, it's not particularly difficult to feed a starving man, but it isn't the most fun thing you can do.

I apologize if there's a lack of cohesion, I'm still trying to paraphrase (mostly because it's been a while since I've read some of this).

I don't have any qualms with Greek or Roman Pantheons either and do believe they exist since then, I just didn't see them while semi-conscience from nearly drowning.

When the pakis overrun my hometown. Wont let the cunts destroy my new towns Christian morals, place is literally called Christchurch.

When I realized there is no genuine way to know what happens when we die until we do.. It's probably nothing but I can't be certain. Hence my agnosticism.

2 years ago

You're a pretty cool dude.

I'm almost positive its the christlike leftist faggots who are letting them into your country. you can hate scummy fucking shitskins bringing their problems to your front door without becoming an idiot.

"when u look in the hole, the hole looks in you"
-ferdick neitchy

thanks user, I try. You seem pretty cool yourself.

the moral code might be good or whatever but I can't believe in the tenants of the religion, it's illogical
morality isn't a huge deal anyway, all you have to do is not break the law and you're set

Christians stopped being relevant the moment they stopped going on Crusades.

At muh 17

I went to a Billy Graham, Jr. revival on a dare. Saw the "Former Athiests" tent. It got my attention -- damn. They prayed over me -- praise the fucking lord! Kill all the mother fucking atheists that think they are god because they can write AI training code. You all are a fucked up piece of shit!

Crusades? Hey boys, Tis a land untouched by Dues VULT!

Might I ask what particular tenants you can't believe?

Also what do you mean by " illogical
morality"?

No you cant, every single resistance movement against the invasion is a Christian one, every major figurehead speaking out against it is Christian. Atheism throughout all history has been the cause of weak civilizations, it has never stood on its own, it is pathetic and will continue to die again and again. The time to pick a side has come, Christianity will be my last hope.

4/10 almost not sure... sort of want to gnash off my own tongue.

Original writings of what? Christfag bible was written in greek nigga

Latin* then Greek

>gnash off tongue
"Do as thou wilt"

The intent is there, I just don't care about how I convey it. Dead serious. Old bullshit moral code is what got us into this predicaments and even if the bitch ass leftists claim atheism, they still have the christian taint of egalitarian humanist dogma encrusted into their bleeding rectums. Fuck slave morality. Fuck islam.

doubt and curiosity - the lack of certainty - are not evidence on their own.
Just because I can not prove something to be factual or not, I can not use my lack of capability to do so as evidence to either.
And what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Therefore, looking at how many open questions we still have, and the fact that new open questions pop up every day, my "atheism" (lack of believe) grew stronger over the years.

Answering any question with "god did it" or "because intelligent design" defeats the purpose of trying to understand more, and therefore equals giving up in any matter that is answered in such way, therefore limiting our capability to understand more / influence more / "Design" more on the long run.

It's like slamming a door of curiosity shut each time you misuse these answers. Hence I dismiss them outright until a satisfactory answer can be found, even if that means that a satisfactory answer is not likely to be found ever.

F.e.: I'm fairly sure that we never can prove or disprove the existence or form of an afterlife. But our lack of capability of doing so does not lead me to assume either, nor can I use this ongoing uncertainty as evidence for either side. Hence I dismiss any answer that makes assumptions about it that are based in nothing but plain belief.

RELIGION IS WACK
MEMES ARE TIGHT
FOLLOW LORDMEMESTER420 ON INSTAGRAM AND YOULL BE ALRIGHT