Lets talk about rey

lets talk about rey

Decent character in the film with a pretty good choice in actress for the role (plus I think she's cute ... not hot, but cute) I don't like the idea of her falling in love with the cuck boy kylo or her bitch boy ape (finn), for character progression I just want them to focus on her and her growing as a Jedi, not some relationship bs. Just my opinions though.

They're going to pair her up with the nigger in some sjw Disney bullshit and ruin it all for me.

major mary sue

She sucks. Next topic.

/Thread

Think she's a terrible actor and seems completely out of place within the star wars universe.

^^

Ma-Rey-sue

She likes sitting on the BBC.
She is going to make a good single mom to an interracial Jedi.

Daisy is a cute name

actress/10

/thread

Also, her face pisses me off.

she looks like Dylan Sprouse when he was younger. fuckin gayboys

You're an idiot. The reason why she was such a strong presence in The Force Awakens was because he charisma made up for a lack of character development.

Whoa. Stand back, we have a tough guy in this thread. Nice fedora, by the way.

Wait a gorilla? Which movie did she visit the zoo?

ok, i gotta say it

i dont think ive seen her in anything else, but she is a shit actress. Honestly, she cannot act for shit. and i liked the force awakens, i mean its nothing major or groundbreaking, but ya know, its a fun movie to sit through.

she is fucking garbage when it comes to acting tho.

Not likely. She has endometriosis. Probably as barren as Sup Forums

Basically this except decent feels too generous considering how much of a Mary sue her character is but the cute thing cancels out how terrible her character is written.

>i dont think ive seen her in anything else, but she is a shit actress.
Trained Britbong actress
Can change accents and looks on demand.
Fedora wearing nancy decides she is shit because edgy.
Go back to to Sup Forums Cletus, there are no women there to scare you.

lol no i decided she was bad, cause she was shit in star wars,

bitch cant even hold her accent.

easy captain white night. its fine to accept your bae was shit in a film