Tell me, do you regret the time you've spent on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

Tell me, do you regret the time you've spent on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

Stop starting at me like that le frog man you're scaring me

It's like a comfy prison sentence.
I'm like Varg.

Starting to.
Unironic Taylor Swift threads, one fag spamming Lil Peep, everyone listening to the same 15 albums for the most part. This board is becoming an eyesore.
But I've discovered quite a few amazing albums through here, so it's not all bad. Sticking around hoping I might strike gold again, but I'm starting to feel I don't belong anymore.

I'm starting to. All I did was shitpost on here. I didn't even listen to new music today

No I would have never started listening to classical and jazz if I wasn't on here.

I blame kids these days, with their hippity hops and loud music, don't they have some sort of job they should be doing?

>Everyone listening to the same 15 albums
What albums? I see people saying this and then reference Sup Forumscore but I never see threads about that anymore. New albums are getting talked about it pretty much every thread and even the new Taylor swift that has 5 threads up is more of an outlier because it's been so long since she released one

Nope
Met my gf here, found tons of great music and introduced people to some as well.

I can't tell if this is insulting me or agreeing with me.
There's such a flood of constant shit and itonic shithead posts, I don't even know anymore.
Whatever the big new releases are. The new releases that aren't reviewed by the usual suspects (fantano, pitchfork, ect) or aren't made by artists that are already big here get a thread with 2 replies max.
I mean, I get it, but it causes things to get stale quick.
And we have like 7 Taylor Swift threads on the front page, christ.

no i had a lot of fun on here a few years back and found cool music

Ironic*

I was making a joke, on the fact that older people tend to blame younger people for listening to new-fangled music and being lazy, especially in this time of high unemployment for our general age bracket.

Ah. I'm an unemployed lazy shit so I'm nit one to talk.
I don't mind talk of new music, just wish there could be more variety besides Taylor threads full of fart posts or people hating/loving grimes.

i will one day

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT TAY TAY

-FARTS VIOLENTLY-

this desu
i'm 28 and starting to regret not being more outgoing in my 20's

I don't spend as much time as I used to here so not really. Got introduced to so much good shit that would've taken me probably years to find since I really sucked at finding music on my own. Once you realize what you like in music and learn how to find it, Sup Forums becomes a lot less useful.

Shout out to Sprid, b◎x, Sinject, Anonymoose, and Bad Bandwidth.
You all helped me get to that point.

There are grimes threads almost everyday, so no.

My life is a life spent on Sup Forums. I regret nothing. I barely even listen to music.

kind of. I get made fun of on album chart threads and people will tell me to go to other places

Hell naw, shitposting is fun.

i opened the catalog for the first time two minutes ago and i already regret coming here.

No, it's where I come to kill downtime and it works.

Not at all. I'd like to spend more time here and discover even more music

Personal chart threads really aren't that useful 2bh

Big artists are big and small artists are small, what do you expect? There are probably more eclectic music forums on the internet, but I think Sup Forums does alright (sometimes)

I am newfag so not yet

>Bad Bandwidth
what a cool dude he was

About as much as you regret spending time on whatever you spent it on.

I can never understand what draws anyone older than 25 here.

force of habit
relatively fast-moving discussion
freedom to shitpost or post constructively

same things that would keep almost anyone coming back (who isn't new)

hmmm
not a question a 25yo would really ask or care about...

27 and outside of one friend who studies/performs music, I have essentially no one to talk about music culture with. Most casual listeners never really go indepth at all on discussion, not even on their favorites. There's a lot of shitposting here for sure but at least it kind of gives me an outlet for discussion.

/bleep/ threads mostly

I been lurking the archives for sharethreads and a few discussion threads the past 2 years. a couple months ago i started lurking on the actual board. I now realize 90% of this board is just idiots arguing with eachother.

>I don't spend as much time as I used to here so not really. Got introduced to so much good shit that would've taken me probably years to find since I really sucked at finding music on my own. Once you realize what you like in music and learn how to find it, Sup Forums becomes a lot less useful.

This. Although, I don't listen to or discover as much new music as I should be, I learned what to look for, how to find it, and what I really enjoy, in part at least to this board.

It's fun coming back when I'm bored and I still get reminded of releases I forgot were coming out, or discover something new from time to time but that's about it.

I don't regret the time I spent here, I've wasted more hours of my life doing less productive things.

I've been coming here for so long that it's sort of a reflex at this point. Even though it has always been a shithole.