Who needs a bump stock anyway kek

Who needs a bump stock anyway kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who needs a bump stock when you've got 20 years of masturbation under your belt?

What is the principle behind the shoestring machinegun? I never really got how that worked.

From what I can tell, absolulty retarded but elegant.
>hook up shoe string
>rack a round
>the gun fires
>when the receiver returns to firing position it fires again until the clip is empty

>Breaking news! This is CNN with your 6 o clock news.
>anchor spergs the fuck out
>shoe strings banned across America
>eurocucks laugh at our Velcro shoez.

otherwise known as a runaway

> when you have an ar15
Fuck!!!

No, I mean mechanically, how does it actually work?
I think I may be working it out now, though. Is it.
>rack a round, finger holding string, allowing slack.
>let bolt slide forward, holding string so that when slack decreases tension makes it pull trigger
>bolt flies back, allowing tension to ease off trigger
>bolt goes forward again, eating slack so that trigger is pulled again
Is that about it?

Like a diesel? Meh, I could rig somthing better than this. Could even shave a few parts too being mechanicly inclines kicks ass.

we should just legalize full fun in the u.s people are only going to use illegal shit anyway.

Depending on how much slack you leave? I suppose that's true also but a receiver on a rifle is going to be stronger than your dainty 5-7lbs to pull the trigger anyway the only reason you would slack off on the string is to stop shooting.

technically it is legal already

> Bump stocks =/ full auto
yeah no bump stocks aren't real full fun.

you can legally own full auto guns. just have to jump through 10000 hoops and have lots of $ and time

Take your receiver catch to a grinder, haven't you ever modded a paintball sear?

yee not worth it. making shit illegal/ heavily regulating anything doesn't make the problem go away.

>only buy open bolt rifles
>modded full auto

no thanks, nothing hurts my fun.

I think bump stocks are for lazy retarded cheap bastards anyway.
Anyone with knowledge of how a weapon works can modify them to be full auto, fact.

Don't call it a clip!

yeah, the correct term is clipozine.

>implying that it isn't a garand in the picture
>uses stripper clips.

>garand uses clips not magazines.

OK, I must be a super-dummy because I can't see how that works.

did that with a mak90 --- fires 2 rounds then chambers 3rd round but doesnt fire -- out of battery

The en-bloc clip feeds the rounds into the internal magazine

> implying its a gun.

Bump stock + binary trigger = faster than full auto

it just keeps the bolt carrier from going all the way back.

= waste of ammo.

Negative ghost rider.
A firearms rate of fire is prohibited by the return speed of the receiver.
Many things can change it for example
>lighter receiver
>stronger springs
>lower grain ammunition in certain cases. These all make rof faster.
A weapon is mechanicly topped out at a max speed on behalf of the loading mechanism.

>true.
This garand does have a detachable too.

>it just keeps the bolt carrier from going all the way back.

So the hammer never engages the sear and just follows the firing pin to fire the next round when the bolt locks?
Sounds dangerous.

i guess man.
honestly, you could make a bump stock for cheap.

Do you mean it keeps the hammer from resetting? because from what i understand that's what makes a gun a class three/ machine gun.

Yeah pretty much, if there is a way to modify the trigger mechanism to disengage the sear catch only when the trigger is depressed you have a propper full auto.

not entirely sure, but isn't it a felony to possess that information?

Then, i know so much im a terrorist.
>lithium 3&4 production and separation processes.

yeah this is an illegal mod and i seriously do not suggest using it but it is possible.no information is not illegal only applying it.

But you wouldn't. That's the problem with the anti-gun-control argument. You COULD work around the restrictions, but the fact is that extremely few people actually do.

>affirmative. I happen to be an encyclopedia of cool shit.

6 & 7 in a mercury bath.

well if you take the funs away from cool doods then cool doods will just get it from the dank market.
> agorism.

same.

Literally a rubber band on the trigger attached to either the trigger guard or the stock will do the trick of a bump stock

true but it looses its A E S T E T H E T I C.

I'm fucking dying user.

Full auto is for pussies. Distance shooting is adreniline. If your far enough away you can bust a nut the same time the bullet explodes a mudslime.

Theres gun crank mods that can turn guns into gatling gun style weapons. Like, this isn't rocket science.

Exactly, which means you can bump fire hundreds of rounds into concert goers. Regardless of stocks

>under-rated

No information is illegal in and of itself user.

>in America that's true.
>in Soviet union thought crime finds you!

way too much thought and effort. Just use a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M