I'm mortified

I'm mortified.

I keep a disgusting cumrag with anything from a week to a month's worth of ejaculate sprayed onto it in the corner of my room stuffed by my bed. Other than this, I am a generally clean man. I went to bed tonight, went to grab my cumrag, laid it out over my chest, and began stroking my cock to some gud shit. Then I felt biting, on both my fingers and my dick. I kinda stood still and was like fuck, this ain't happening, until I got bit again and jumped out of bed, throwing the half month old cumrag onto the floor. I could feel creatures exploring my body and turned on the light to find I was covered in ants. It was gross as fuck. Discovered they were living in my cumrag. I'm absolutely mortified. Any similar stories?

Ants are attracted to semen so yes, it's normal

why ?

fucking kek

>essential amino acids

Semen has a lot of fructose, and ants like sugars.

Sweet, mercifulmcrap, that's disgusting.

You never heard of kleenex, son? Invest in some.

Didn't a guy here post his cumrag and forgot about it, just to come back to see it had grown mushrooms

Yeah, ants, flies, and roaches will flock to your skeet blanket for the nutrients in your cum. I don't really know what advice to offer to deal with it.

well it sure as hell don't taste sweet to me

Radical idea....
1) Use tissues/paper towels.
2) Throw them the fuck out

lolz same here except it was my cum sock and maggots on my dick

Seminal fluid is mainly citrate, sodium, fructose, chloride, and glucose. The proteins and amino acids are from the sperm themselves. Semen definitely tastes weird.

mucous

Jesus fucking Christ that's terrible.

That too.

post pics nigger

I don't get how people can keep a dedicated cum rag, it just sounds more disgusting than necessary. I cum in my underwear when I go to bed, and change when I shower in the morning. That way no pair gets used more than once before being washed and I never have this ant or mushroom or mold problem. Is that really too difficult for you?

Really? I guess that means my vasectomy has caused my semen to no longer be nutrituous. Oh, well, wife'll still eat it anyway.

No but cum gets cold and that is uncomfortable also sticky hairs

you're both fucking stupid and deserve what happened to you