I really need opinion. Would a C4 Corvette be too hard and fast as a first car...

I really need opinion. Would a C4 Corvette be too hard and fast as a first car? I'm 23 and really want to get one now that I have my license.

I've heard you can't even full throttle it without it sliding its tail

You heard wrong and yeah youd probably get fucked in the ass on insurance.

What are you, afraid of fucking dying or something?

Losing control of the car unexpectedly and crashing idiot

just remember, everyone writes off their first car, so don't but something your not willing to part with in a couple years

>I'm 23
>now that I have my license
>first car

you're too much of a pleb to attempt to drive anything rear wheel/over 200hp. you're going to kill yourself or another driver due to your faggotry.

i'm sure your mom will let you borrow her ford focus until you're ready little guy.

Get a 944

>this
im 18 and have a 2011 genesis coupe that i pay for on my own get a real fucking car not a piece of shit you will buy as is and ends uo being more than you pay for

Positive Trac rear end

>real car
>2011 Genisis coup
Try harder
2/10

what are you driving?

I consider myself a car fan and I've always hated the C4.

>lazy engine
>poor build quality
>less than stellar cornering
>generic 80s styling

Plus the early-mid 80s cars were coming off of the 70s gas crisis so they were produced with laughable power levels... 250hp from a 5.7L V8 is horrid. The 90s C4 was slightly better but your pic related is a turd.

You can do better

I personally own a 06 Mustang GT my very first car was a 04 Mustang GT 40th anniversary edition but I got into a car accident and the insurance gave me 6.1 k when I only paid 3K for it I took the profits and I found another Mustang overall much better condition. As Long As You Are mature common Collective then getting a powerful car wouldn't be too dangerous. But remember everything about getting a daily driver maybe getting a rear wheel muscle car may not be the best idea. And by the way insurance will kill you and gas especially if it's a V8

agree with this guy.

6 cyl or turbo?

also, i'm not worried about op buying a piece of shit rather than him owning something he has no idea how to control.

a rwd muscle car for a newbie driver is the same as putting a toddler in a powerwheels. also, since this turd just got his license at 23 (prolly still lives at home... queer...) i wouldn't trust him driving a 4cyl. dipshit candyass would swerve into oncoming traffic to dodge a rabbit.

good question. what are you driving?

a c4 is too old for someone like you. your going to have to learn how to fix cars or your going to pay somebody who does. Get a 90s-today front wheel drive import like everyone else

i have the 4 cylinder turbo
IMO any newer car past 2000 is a better choice due to way better handling and technology introduced to less ways to fuck your car

80's cars are way easier to fix than something from the 90's. and imports? congrats on paying twice or three times the price for parts on a 30 year old import rather than something that was mass produced across different platforms.

you sir, are a complete idiot.

totally agree, especially for a snowflake bitch boy that didn't get his license until 23.

I work parts at a dealership and what you said is complete bullshit.

Get a Honda. Build it on the cheap and turbo it. Find a decent tuning shop and enjoy double the horsepower of any domestic V8 choked by period emissions controls systems, and enjoy endless miles of trouble-free operation.

And 80s easy to fix? LOL. Talk about emissions hoses, redundant systems, and endless amounts of rudimentary EFI issues. Jesus christ

2016 Porsche GT3. What about it?

aw, look at this little guy...

i was going to spend a little time breaking down on how everything that fell out of your mouth was wrong...

but you gave me a gem...

>Build it on the cheap and turbo it.

are you fucking retarded?

2/10 for trying though :)

oh god i'm crying

>turbo it
>Find a decent tuning shop
>Build it on the cheap

wut.

yeah, we're ignoring him.

however, he may know his shit.

after all... he does work at a parts counter...

cheap running honda = 800
machine work = 500
grand vitara pistons, bearings, head set = 500
turbo kit = 1000
tuning = DIY or 500 at a shop

not hard

nah I actually graduated with automotive engineering and do parts as a PT gig

if you don't know how to get a 400+ hp out of a honda for under ~3k you're doing it wrong

I actually work parts for Toyota supplying OEM materials for off-roaders, namely the FJ40/FJ60 Landcruiser community.

But I have a degree in automotive engineering. Working on imports for cheap isnt hard, just requires knowledge and good connections. Domestic guys tend to shun this as "look at the ricer doing ricer things" as they get walked by a mid 90s hatch

Imports are cheap but they still have problems, otherwise everyone would drive them