Just looking to focus for a long midterm I have tomorrow not get crazy high...

Just looking to focus for a long midterm I have tomorrow not get crazy high. I have a 15mg and a 30mg both are the xr time released ones. Only ever smoked weed. How much. Also any tips? Empty stomach or eat breakfast then take?

Coffee, about 45min before, maybe a shot of liquor if you feel too jittery. Assuming you aren't old.

I think drinking milk makes it last longer

But should I take the 15 or the 30? Also how long before I walk in the test should I take it. Just nervous to take the 30 and bounce off the wall and fuck up the test but if it's all good i aint worried

Take 1/4 through out your study timeframe.

Have tons of this you MUST EAT first if not you will acid is burning though your insides. Eat food and you are all good. Take the 30mg 2 hours before the test even 3 hours they last for hours and being that you have not taken them before will last longer. You should expect for them to last about 12 or so hours.

And definitely eat 30 mins before you take it

Too late for that shit test is first thing tom morning just want to get an edge and a 5th year buddy said aderall is the shit so trying it out.

Read somewhere to take it on an empty stomach but that makes no sense to me so the 30 won't fuck my shit up?

You can eat and take them right after won't hurt you do that every morning.

Eat a big meal in the morning, adderall kills your appetite so you wont be really willing to each much later.
Honestly since its your first time the 15 will really still effect ya.
If your crush up all those little beads inside, itll kick in faster.

I used to eat this shit like candy, youll be fine.

If you don't eat before you take them upsets your stomach and will hurt. Also would give my buddy 30mg pills all the time. Just to be sure what is your age and weight. If you are smaller 15 will be fine also.

Take the 15. youve never done it before, 15 will be fine and not overwhelming. Too much, and the euphoria will be distracting from your exam. trust me, if youve never done amphetamine salts, then take the 15. If it works good for you, then vwalla, you have two more doses left over. Take the 15. You would probably even be fine without it. Honestly youre wasting your time thinking about it and being on Sup Forums, when you should be studying.

The less the better, I suggest you brew for 30 and drink most of 15. Then sip more if you think you need it.

You don't need to eat. I take this shit every day. 30 will have you bouncing off the wall if you have never had it. I take a 15mg XR at 6am and it lasts all day. Sometimes Ill take a normal release 10mg at 11 if I'm having a rough day.

Hey, I take Adderall 30mg XR and have been for about two years, I'm just saying that you should really consider this. What you do is up to you, but Adderall is no joke. I take it since I do have ADHD-PI, but if you're not careful it can make your life really difficult.

Specifically, if you have issues with anxiety or depression, it can make them a lot worse. I do have depression and now I'm on 50mg sertaline, but regardless the side effects from Adderall really suck. Insomnia, tremors, anxiety\panic attacks, depression, etc.

If you have any kind of high blood pressure or genetic disorder involving your heart, you run the risk of instant death since Adderall will increase your heartrate. You'll also experience hot flashes, changes between being too cold or too hot.

you dont have to take it with food lmao, you can take it on an empty stomach. It reduces your appetite though, so you might wanna eat something so you dont wanna kill yourself when it wears off.

Just take the 30 and you'll be good for literally 12 hours.

Don't listen to this faggot. One Adderall is not going to kill you. If you have hereditary heart problems best not make it a habit.

19 5'10 135lbs 15 is prob enough for the first time

At least what happens with me, it feels like Adderall stays in my system longer than the 12 hours the XR is supposed to do. For instance, last night I only had 3 hours of sleep. Its not uncommon that I just lay in bed for hours, feeling entirely exhausted and trying to sleep, but I can't stop thinking and I can feel my muscles shake and tremble from my breathing.

if you didn't study on it don't try to preform on it

Maybe you should exercise then you lazy fuck

Ok don't take the 30 then 15mg will be just fine and make sure you eat man.

ice addict here. I'd say you should try railing the 15mg. The way you do this is by opening the pill, pouring the powder out, and crushing it up as finely as possible. Then roll up a dollar and take a line up each nostril. I'm recommending you to snort it because honestly IME ingestion is a rather crappy waste of speed...
First time I ever took addi, I ate 2 15mg's (iirc, its been YEARS)
Didnt feel much of anything apart from a little sociability.
So I crushed one of the suckers up and snorted it. HUGE difference. I was speeding fucking balls. The drip is very sweet too. (unlike ice, ice is pretty bitter)
But anyway, you will be focusing so hard like you never have before. Its unreal. Im up on 30 hours of no sleep now, I took the ice about a day ago and Im still amped.
Just dont do too much or you might get a little too anxious or euphoric. But of course, you may indulge in more speed when you are free of obligations!
Speed is my DOC at this point
oh and btw, FAP once you get home. Take my word for it. You will cum harder than you ever have in your life. I guaran-fucking-tee it

How long have you been taking it ?

People like you need to die in a fire

I do though, I just feel like I never run out of energy. Without Adderall, I'm up about 16-18 hours a day. On it, I'm up like, 20-21, even if I spend an hour or two in the day running on the treadmill.

I've been taking it for 2 years. I started on 15mg XR and increased it up to 30mg after about six months.

OP -- DO NOT!! Crush your pills if this is your first go round with adderall, you potentially put yourself at risk to be taking too high of a dose and have the reverse effects you desire. IE you sitting there in your midterm unable to read all of the words in a paragraph because you're trying to get through it so quick and unable to focus due to over stimulation/euphoric effects.
Take the lower dose normally.. And avoid eating anything acidic as it lowers the effects of the pill. Personally, I take it on an empty stomach and it tends to kick in 60-80 minutes later. Most days I set my alarm for 6am, roll over, take my XR pill and wait for my alarm to go off at 7:30 but I usually wake up due to the mds arond 7am or 7:15.

Meh already sleep like 4 hrs a night gotta wake up for this test in 5. And not an anxious person at all. Depression yes but I'll be good.

Yeah will do grab breakfast in the morning and take it ill force myself to eat snack later in the day. We get a break like 2 hours in. Also was told to bring gum to keep from grinding my teeth and water for dry mouth and dehydration.

Don't crush it/snort it. Too overwhelming.

Alright man, just take it easy, wishing the best for you. Hope you do well on your test!

Yes you will need water most people get dry mouth I do all the time. And gum helps keep your mind on something.

how much should adderall be? A had a guy asking for 15 a pill

I have been on the stuff for 15 years now and still fucks with me. Stopped for about a year and started again but the shit that comes with it sucks.

Quick quip, gatorade helps too. I usually keep gatorade on hand to help with the electrolytes. Whatever amount of water you typically drink, I'd drink double. Really easy to get dehydrated on Adderall.

Yeah, I tried stopping for a month and it was fucking terrible. I mean, it was great to sleep again and not have all these additional issues, but I had such a hard time motivating myself to actually get into action and focus. I had such a hard time actually managing my self-control too and gained weight from poor diet.

But yeah, just part of the gig, I guess.

you speak the truth to a reasonable extent. tbh I've stopped caring. When Im high I feel fucking glorious and it really is a blast to me
oh and to add a couple things
the comedown sucks dick. Im warning you now. Tbh, at this point, I dont comedown too hard. But initially its horrible.
And please, please eat before you do it. You're not gonna want to eat for, at the least, 10 hours. It really decimates your appetite.
umad tho
iirc, a little bit of baking soda, ingested, can help to potentiate addi just a bit. But OP really shouldnt be concerned about potentiation this early in the game
Main concern with eating acidic foods is that it can really screw up your mouth (speed dehydrates you and saliva helps protect your enamel) because the acid will wear down on your already weakened teeth. As well as your stomach will want to fucking kill itself.
nah snorting it is fine. Addi XR has a time release function that cant be circumvented so simply as you think. Half of it is IR, half is released over time. Hence you stay high for so long.
Now, if OP were doing IR pills, thats a whole different story
>15 a pill
thats a fucking rip off. at that point it'd be more economic to go to a shrink's office and fake ADD.
>15 years
damn man. only been doing this shit for about a year or so. took a 7 month break, give or take. but I really love this shit.
the only withdrawal symptoms I hate are:
>anhedonia
>anxiety
>paranoia
>depression
and to some extent the cravings
the symptoms I love, however, are:
>eating a shit ton
>sleeping a shit ton
I will have brief drought periods of sleeping for days and it really helps me bounce back from a binge

Take 50mg per day right now and fails me sometimes still. My doctor want s to find a way to get me off of it. Fucked with me when I was a kid. Now we are looking at getting a medical card for the sleep issues that I have from it. Only get 3-4 hours of sleep every night.

Was up for 72 hours on the stuff. Also if you want to take some before gaming shit turns you into a monster haha.

Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. When I take my Adderall vacation and try to just take a break from it, I sleep like a brick for days and its absolutely fantastic. And yes, Adderall destroys any kind of appetite, so its wonderful to just cave in and pig out.

I tried to figure out why Adderall makes depression so much worse, the only thing I could think of is that maybe the focusing aspect of Adderall just makes it easier to focus on negative things. At least with me, it got to the point where it was obsessive and would just kill my mood for days.

9 years here, currently taking 1 30XR and then 2 20mg IRs to finish out the day. I'm a security consultant and 28 years old currently working 60-100 hours a week. I keep telling myself this high of a dose will only be temporary and i dont have a problem and im fine without it. But Im full of shit, the sheer panic I feel when I go into the office and am running low leading up to my next refill and how the fuck im going to be able to work at my current level without it. I mean fucking cant imagine just going cold turkey and trying to do what i do day in and day out, id be overwhelmed and probably just not go into work etc.
tl;dr adderall and amphetamine based pills are addicting as fuck and you dont even realize you have an issue until someone goes "okay ill just hang onto your pills and try and have a normal day tomorrow" then realize how fucked you are and cave.

Ok boys Op signing out gotta get this 4 And a half hours of sleep in before I wake. Plan is to wake up 630 go eat a breakfast sandwich by 7 And take the 15mg time release there. Test starts at 8. Will post results tom evening if y'all are interested. Also if I can get my heads on a 15 instant release should I take that instead. Also will take tips and force myself to eat snack and drink plenty of water.

Or you could, you know, take less amphetamines.

Have you tried any other medications? I was thinking of trying Vyvanse, and my healthcare does cover that, but its still fucking expensive as hell.

Same if you can't keep your mind occupied I find myself drifting off and thinking about everything being good and bad

Late to the party on this one, but don't do it. Uppers ln a naïve user cause way more errors than they help.

I have been on so many as a kid this was the only thing that worked. Also if I don't take it the crash is bad and will pass out during the day. When you get on the high level dose of this shit you can't just stop. It is the only think that keeps me going during the day.

insomnia, among other withdrawals, typically clear up over time. Depends on how much you used, how often, etc
A gram of magnesium a day in the morning helps to restore damage caused to the NMDA receptors. This is where the dopamine uptake sites are located. Acts like a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor.
Complex Vitamin B helps in conjunction with the mag. Speed diminishes vitamin B so taking supplements of this helps a lot.
And lastly, 5htp helps you sleep at night and to restore serotonin.
Trust me, I know. Both have happened to me many times.
>I tried to figure out why Adderall makes depression so much worse
because speed gives you about 10x more dopamine than you naturally produce while you're high. do this for long enough and it conditions you to that massive amount of dopamine. I mean fuck, it honest to God gives me a boner to think about taking speed. But anyway, it causes damage to the dopamine uptake sites and basically fries your brain. So you feel like shit without it.
yeah. cause thats just so easy.
Vyvanse is trash tbqh. Stick to addi
Dont be a DARE nigger. It has its risks for sure, but it most certainly has its benefits. You just have to decide if the risk is worth it.

I believe you, I was worried about getting into a situation like that myself, but my parents never put me on ADHD medication when I was young. At most, I was on Paxil and even then it was only for a few years.

I've read about people though such as yourself and it seems like your body has built a tolerance to it, especially after such a long period of usage. Its really sad.

Yep. I’m just the old guy. How about you study your ass off and don’t use anything? You will naturally train your brain. “Oh just this one time.”
You say to yourself. Sure. Until a harder test. Finals. High pressure job interview. Out late the night before and have a meeting at 8. Adderall.
Work hard, play hard. Adderall. “Oh, old man. It’s not like the coke of the eighties.” Keep telling yourself that. After opiates, the docs will stop benzos. Guess what’s next?

I love taking 5HTP. I haven't had it in a while, but I swear, every time I take 5HTP, I have the wildest, most lucid dreams. I know it sounds stupid as hell, but I can't really explain it. It scared the shit out of me the first time.

You really should NOT be asking for advice on adderall here, but you're lucky I'm here:

First eat a fairly large breakfast, enough food to hold you over until dinner time. Since you have the xr, you can more easily moderate your dosage which is good. Take half of the 15mg, if you smoke a lot of weed--like nearly all day--take ~10mg of the 15. Be sure to want to be active. If you're only planning on wanting to be stimulated for the test or whatever, you may want to reconsider because you will be wired for 10-14 hours. Stay very hydrated, drink a steady of supply of water or something like Gatorade. If you are still wired by late and you aren't hungry, force yourself to eat because it will help bring you down. You may try this early, but it will leave you feeling exhausted the rest of the day and feeling very apathetic. This is also true if you don't keep yourself stimulated.

Be safe, too much at once WILL give you heart attack or strain. Start at 7mg, it's a very comfortable number that you can't go wrong with. Five may be too little, and while 10mg won't kill you, you could become very wired and experience a mild panic attack or two if prone. 15mg at once is a gamble and more than enough, but 25mg at once could seriously hurt you, don't do it.

I have, being of the stuff for so long has fucked with me. I need to get off of it but nothing works like adderal does. Right now I can feel surges of weight flowing though my body happens all the time. Feels like the weight you get from a weed high. But without adderal I can't function.

Your body is hard wired to combat any external drug you take. Tolerance is a god damn BITCH btw, I fucking hate it... But basically your body does that because the substance is harmful and it learns to mitigate the effects it has on your body.
>being this much of a faggot
stop acting like all drugs are bad. cause they arent. they are only bad if you abuse the ever living fuck out of them. Contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as a responsible meth user. Though Im certainly not one of them.
interesting. I get vivid dreams even if I dont do drugs.
oh yeah that reminds me. I get some awfully shitty sleep paralysis after binging. like fuck its scary. my ears will start to get this extremely loud buzzing in them and I cant move. Its so awful and happens without warning.
>Be safe, too much at once WILL give you heart attack or strain.
this is true, however. You need to be wary of half lifes. Basically half of the drug works its way out, and the euphoria goes away. But half of it is still affecting the CNS, so take more and more and you will progressively OD.
That has happened to me twice. Really not fun at all
I honestly dont think 25mg will cause as much trouble as you are letting on. But then again, its always wise to take as little as possible for both your health and tolerance mitigation. As well as I have built such a skyhigh tolerance that 25mg is child's play to me
Im also very well versed in drug knowledge.

Exactly, you've built a huge tolerance. As someone who uses it roughly 2-3 times a week off and on the last two years, I can speak from a place much closer to them as a total newbie rather than a high tolerance user who probably needs 60-80mg over three doses throughout the day. I started at 5mg and had several moments where my heart rate accelerated rapidly to n uncomfortable level. But only the first time. The second I did five and it was very comfortable. After that I tried 10 and again it was too much. Ever since I've kept my usage at about 6-8 times a month at 7mg every time. I know how I'm going to feel, my tolerance us stable, and I know exactly what I'm getting into and to expect. Believe me it is why I jumped to hive advice because I know it's going to be very reliable

He's a neveruser trying to take a test, fool. He's gonna get ripped and make way more mistakes than any improvement in concentration might bring.

>But without adderal I can't function
only partially true. dgmw I understand all too well, but the withdrawals of speed are purely psychological.
Now... if you were withdrawing from benzos or opiates? Yeah, basically cant function for shit in that state...
well thing is that the first time I tried addi I did pill after pill. I suppose speed just doesnt affect me as harshly as others.

How should I start to get off of them. When I don't take it all I do is sleep.

cant know for sure until you try
but regardless of anything, a small amount could do wonders
the way I did it was basically to stay committed to quitting. I relapsed a piss ton. But like I said, Im in love with this shit. So I couldnt be of much help atm.
Helps to stop hanging around your using buddies, would be more effective to be for good, but thats really sad to me so I just took some distance

There is a reason adderall can be prescribed, it's because some people, such as yourself, genuinely do require the drug to function. Or if not require is the right word, then you are much more benefited by it and less illed by it because it was designed for you. But for others such as myself and likely OP, it's similar to a 12 espresso ride. Truly it is only because you're likely a highly cognitive person, but it's too the point where it dilutes your mental acuity and your in a sense distracting yourself through your rapid acceptance of input.

That's the thing if I don't take it I want to sleep but I jump from one thing to the next. Like you would of drugs talking tons and not being able to focus on one thing.

telling you now, you're really gonna obsess over using again. You just sit there and think about how... pleasurable it is. Really grips you and does everything it can to trick you in to doing it again. You basically have to stay strong
yeah I dont require it by any means. It just benefits me so much. I think I may legitimately have a form of ADD because I get distracted so easily and really cant get shit done. Even if its something such as watching anime, at times I will pause it and not go back to it for hours. I cant even finish movies at this point.
That being said, anyone have some tips on how to get scripted addi? Where I live is fairly lax about pushing pills on to people.

Shit is easy to get that is the problem for people they want it but don't need it. Tell your doctor you can not keep yourself on task and find yourself drifting off during work or anything else you do.

But those are current issues, so you don't actually know if that's you having ADD or being addyed the fuck out

also this

alright sounds good
no honestly even after 7 months of abstinence I noticed those symptoms

Ah, then yeah you prolly need it. Again, do what the other guy said and you'll be good. Don't mention at any time that you've taken it before.

I did tell one place about my speed use, but they cant really release that information. Just have to go somewhere else entirely then I'd imagine.
Im a pretty adept liar, so Im sure I could bs my way through

If you get dehydrated, not eating can be dangerous as it(salt) will help absorb water.

whoever told you to take it on an empty stomach is either trolling or purely retarded
last time I checked, eating food is essential to living
only drug I can think of off the top of my head that you take on an empty stomach is DXM. This is because it would take too long to process as well as potentially make you throw up

No shit they can't release the info but they can easily not prescribe you if they think you're a junkie, there's no 'skyrim adept level speech check' you make to get out of that. Don't be presumptuous and over confident, and perhaps consider advice from all angles before responding. Your adderall usage should make you a -master- at it

>skyrim adept level speech check
topkek
Yeah I get what you mean. If they script me vyvanse at first I'll just eventually claim it doesnt work.
I'm quite a degenerate. A lolicon, druggie, masochist, etc. But I can maintain such a great outward appearance that I'd be the last to be accused of such behavior.

Then your probably just a sociopath

but yeah coming off as antsy for some pills to pop would prevent me from getting them
hmm... idk. I really dont think the aforementioned are morally wrong. But yeah, I do some pretty fucked up things to people when I think about it.

Was prescribed dexamphetamine on Tuesday, the psychiatrist told me that you get a stronger effect but shorter duration if you eat it on an empty stomach, and vice versa after eating.

well either way I dont think its worth depriving yourself of nutrition to get higher

It's mostly the fact that you sounded proud of it

yep. I mean honestly, if you had the ability to socially engineer someone and make them think what you want them to, wouldnt you be a little proud?
I realize its pretty fucked up, I dont deny that. But its such a wonderful tool at my disposal

Take the 30 first and then the 15 at the 8 hr mark or wgebeber u feel it dying down. Keep caffeine intake low, you can increase caffeine about 5 hrs into the 15mg booster. Drink lots of water, try to eat and nap when possible. A multivitamin will help as well since ull be eating less. Good luck

On a vyvanse binge for a midterm tomorrow myself, though i have taken addies before.

I do have the ability, I choose not to use it because I'm not a sociopath.

Nah I just have it as soon as I wake up then have brekky half an hour later. It's been good though, quality of life is way up.

whichever route you go, make sure to take it and immediately begin studying. adderall will make you zero in on whatever you're doing when it kicks in so if you're slacking then you'll spend the time focused on distracting activities

>Bump