WWYD Brutal: Family Fuckers edition

WWYD Brutal: Family Fuckers edition

This shit's starting to get way too specific man

roll with it and ya get nudes
righty

wwyd to my big sister

God damn moar. I want to grab those hips.

I have a ton. What’s your kik

wins? i don't have kik

Sorry I only use kik

pull those tits out and march her into her living room where your whole family is waiting. i force her on her knees and start shoving my cock down her throat. ill use her face like a fuck toy before making her get on her hands and knees, grab her hips and force my dick in her tight asshole, hammering her ass hard while i get you guys to muffle her screams by facefucking her. ill continue destroying her asshole until shes been forced to swallow the cum of every male family member there before pulling out of her ruined anus and cumming all over those huge tits.
wwyd my sisters?> (stolen nudes)

more right

middle

Hey man. Would love to show you more of my sister and see yours. What’s your kik

daughter

jillykill08

wwyd to my older sister?

>cowboy bebop tat
pls take my seed

I'd throat fuck and titfuck that chubby bitch. Then i'd pound her pussy until i was ready to cum. I'd finish by giving her a facial. I'd drop her off in the middle of nowhere and leave her there bang bus style.

WWYD to my sister?

pls are you still here? i made a kik.

Yeah what’s yours

jdenning87

Sister

looks like a firm dumper

good for breeding atleast

ask her if she has any hot friends

No chance that is your daughter

Wouldn't even let her suck your cock? Damn, that's brutal.

that sounds like a no

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik name here or send it to my kik to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik is justsomeguy511