I spent $90 Australian on a gloryhole today. Most shameful 15 minutes of my life

I spent $90 Australian on a gloryhole today. Most shameful 15 minutes of my life.
It was a disgusting middle-aged Indonesian woman who was just wearing casual clothes and I needed to tip her an extra $20 to get naked.
I could barely get hard and I left feeling all sweaty and disappointed.
Needless to say I didn't cum.

Then I found that there's a brothel closer to my home that offers cute asian girls and is only $80 for 15 minutes full sex.
I went there and all the girls came out to say hi, they were all smoking hot and there was this one wearing a cute school girl uniform holy shit.
I decided to go home cause my back was hurting after the glory hole experience, but the next time I have a day off work I think I'm definitely gonna go there to release some tension.
How was your day?

pretty good man thanks

Pretty good. My University is about to go on fall break and I've been contemplating if I want to go to a massage parlor near me that is known to give "extra" to reward myself. Idk how much it will cost though.

That's pretty cheap, what suburb is the brothel in? (Ausfag here obviously)

Blackburn

Oh nice same

Yeah you need to go before 6pm and ask for the "lunchtime special".
Otherwise it's $100 for 20 minutes.

What kind of third rate glory hole let's you see the bitch on the other side?

I dunno but I want my $90 back.

That's not too bad, that's only $8.44 USD.

One of my friends got a bj from a meth head teen for a pack of cigarettes. There are definitely cheaper options out there.

WOW

>spending any amount of money on a gloryhole
Nah bro, you just got a blowjob from a prostitute through a wall. Gloryholes are supposed to be free.

Your friend is a fucking scumbag. Giving cigarettes to a minor...

Uberkek

Iif youre a faggot id take $90 to get my dick sucked. Qld poster

Yeah that's just random chance though.

Yeah, well that's what they called it.

kek

You payed 70 dollars of real money in your monopoly money to get a blowjob through a wall? And saw the woman?

M8... I think you might be retarded.

I wasn't even joking. Cigarettes are cancer.

That was a joke.

18 is still a teen dipshit

>meth head
Cigs are the least of her worries

So is 19.

"Teen" is from 13 to 19. That is a range of 7 years. Which means it's more likely that a given teen is between 13 and 17. I am making an assumption based on probability.

Also it's a joke.

They won't be when she gets "clean", but continues smoking and dies from lung cancer in her 40's.

i spent $20 on masturbation toy that looks like a mouf. i'd say it's pretty good.

Yeah I have a few onaholes, but they're such a pain to clean and maintain.
They make me cum ultra fast.
Maybe I should just stay at home and watch hentai instead of fucking a real Chinese girl called Apple for 15 minutes.

clean?

This is Southwest VA... Meth heads here don't get clean.

Yeah you know, rinse out all the cum, use mild hand soap and warm water to remove all the lube?

You're supposed to clean them after use?

Yeah otherwise they get moldy and mushrooms start growing out of your foreskin.