A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten/
imagefap.com/pictures/4213742/Kittens-Sup
youtube.com/user/w42069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits with timestamp or gtfo!

old pasta is old

Lift up your shirt or else I'm telling your parents you're using the internet again without permission

Pardox : you worry about what other think about your choices but don't decide to glue them to "normality".

Change your hair color
Cute af btw

10/10 would bang. u are beautiful.

Kill yourself faggot

either this is pasta or i am suffering from a serious case of dejavu

Suck all their cocks, they'll stop making fun of you after.

short hair is best hair

If you want to keep the short hair and still look like a girl, you will need some earings and more feminine clotes, like skirts or some shit like that.

Post moar pics

she would look so delightfully trashy with long hair not that she isnt cute with short hair

You have a dick

Kittens is love, Kittens is life

You slightly resemble a boy, but that still wouldnt stop me from skull fucking your throat

Sauce on OP's pic? This girl is fucking perfect.

if thats you they can fuck off ur hot. its probs just people giving you shit for fun because idk social shit. its fun to tease sometimes. theyre honestly jelly if anything. assuming this is you or you are this hot. if not and ur ugly still who cares. if you like it keep it.

soooooo hot.

This pasta is so old

Ashley something. Reverse image, dude.

Nice facial structure, you just have a young looking face. It'll fill out. One of the best looking chicks I ever knew looked similar to you, but she was late 30s. More than anything, its about attitude. Be friendly, don't be moody and gloomy and hard to befriend. These things fix themselves, as long as you're not an asshole it'll work out fine.

You look fine. (If that statement doesn’t make you angry, trust me you’re a guy.)

Thank me later

nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten/

Traps are gay.

show me da feminine penis

imagefap.com/pictures/4213742/Kittens-Sup Forums-girl-Amateur-GIFs?gid=4213742&page=1&view=0

cant even deepthroat tits or GTFO

NVM user saved the thread

newest of the fags

here welcome guys and before i leave here her full name and go on youtube

Ashley Jones

youtube.com/user/w42069

youtube.com/user/w42069

fucking kill yourself

Holy shit op. You're fucking cute

I think you look fine