Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
youtu.be/RoFSlvpVhd0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Kaduri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you here.

Do you hate goys?

Fake timestamp

whats your address? Full name? Workplace? Give us something. Anything.

To clear up any misconceptions people may have

Of course not

have you been to the holy land? I've only ever been to Tel Aviv and was planing on going on to Jerusalem but a bus was bombed and my aunt said nope.

Avi!

I cannot move to Israel until the Messiah comes

oh, so you're like orthodox Jew right? dont they burn the Israeli flag or something?

What's the difference between flavours of Jew

Why are you in Zambia

and what are the co-ordinates of the gold?

do walls make you wail?

when Jesus comes back and smites you, and turns over Israel like the filthy money table it is, and knocks your balding jew cap off, how long will you cry and gravel?

Why are you in zambia(? On mobile can't check)

what fucking country are you from with that weird ass flag?

Do you secretely plot against the white race to let thousands of migrants rape their women?

I have to use a proxy, We Hassidim get internet packages that filter out degenerate websites.

It's the only way I can experience this website

go home jidf, you are drunk

You are speaking nonsense

oyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyy

When do you expect the messiah will return? In the next 10 years? 20 years?

What is your favorite anime?

When you fuck your wife through a cut out sheet for your cock and her vagina, do you cut eye holes and a mouth out too? or just the eye holes?

Do you believe that western jews are really trying to turn the entire world into evil degeneracy in order to force the messiah to return and begin Armageddon? Isn't that the deal to get him to return to us: either the whole world is good or the whole world is evil?

Return, How can he return to a place he has never been ?

Sodomy is celebrated as a virtue, the whole world is against Ishmael's seed and righteous men are being killed everyday.

All signs that he is coming to lift this world from sin

in st louis the jews made the city add sensors in the concrete that activate the crosswalk by stepping on rather than the traditional pushing a button with your finger. millions in taxpayer money so jews aren't forced to preform work on shabbos.

my question is what is it about the jews that makes them think they can fool god so easily?

The almighty appreciates ingenuity

something smells fishy

post a new timestamp with the current time

holy fuck is that true? they should have paid for that themselves, that's ridiculous. st louis has better things to be spending on

Who do you hate more, Germans or Muslims?

What's the difference

I hate neither, however Muslims follow Noah's law and keep a form of kosher. Making them closer to Jews

Why do so many Muslims hate Jews then? Jews aren't even allowed to enter some Muslim countries as far as I know.

What do Jews plan to do in the event of race war when niggers, spic, and other shitskins won't know or care to discriminate between the white guy with the blonde hair and the white guy with the yarmulke?

Because Israel is illegal in God's eyes and God is using them to chastise us for our atheism and degeneracy.

We lived in peace with them before Israel

You again. No one cares what you think. Just fuck off.

What should I do if I find out I have Jewish ancestors somewhere in my bloodline, but I was raised Catholic?

kms?

>To clear up any misconceptions people may have
>shill
sounds about right.

why did you do 911?

How big is your nose? In centimeters pls

Are you aware that the Holocaust never happened?

If I dropped a penny here in Finland, would you hear it all the way from there?

I lost many family members during WW2,however I don't believe that 6 million Jews were killed

Do hassidic jews go out of their way to look as unappealing as possible on purpose?

I mean the clothes, the hat, the hair, the beards. It makes every fiber in my body scream "avoid these people"

>Zambia
Seems legit

Is there any sense at all that sone anti-Semitism is a reaction to Jew criminality and that therefore maybe George Soros shouldn't crow about targeting Poland or the leftists shouldn't be so clumsy in stealing the election from Hofer, etc?

לפחות אני לא עושה שיטפוסטינג

>I lost many family members during WW2

So did I. Do you believe only jewish lives matter?

What's your view on Zionism and Globalist Jews?

I won't dignify that with a response

Why do you guys not move for people on the sidewalk?

Why are you in Zambia?

>muh comprehension
dude said he is forced to use a proxy.

>He cant even say it

GOYIM LIVES MATTER TOO CHAIM

feelings on israel?

Bi-daily reminder, your haircut is vain and you don't understand.

1 Why do your women wear wigs.

2 Do you hang out with goys

I like you :)

That's the whole issue with Jews. They're taught that they're God's Chosen people and that everyone else is lesser. So in every action and thought they act with contempt and malice towards non-Jews. Enjoy them flooding your nations and turning your people into a nice muddy brown slave race.

There can never be peace with the Jew due to the core of their hateful religion.

Please read my pervious thread as I believe that most of your questions have been answered in it.

Excuse me but I must go now

Then why you beat us 2-0?

Bye.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

>>I lost many family members during WW2
>So did I.
I didn't ^_^.
I do know a couple people who did though... And my ex-GF's grandpa spent the war sewing uniforms (it was that, or Auschwitz).

>asked if goy lives matter
>leaves
I learned a lot about Jews today.

How do you feel about my nation

Chaim, tell me, why i am just an inferior goy? Why is god so unfair? I can sing hava nagila at least and every time, when i am feeling really blue, it cheers me up a bit! Thank you, my master!

Laine was terrible in the playoffs. But i was cheering for you, the best playing team in the tournament!!

do you support trump building a wall ?

Are you aware that the Hasidim took many of their practices from the Sabbateans?

Where do you live if not isreal?

>5am EST
>Zambia

Please fuck off, or create a new timestamp.

He's probably in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
I bet he wouldn't answer about all the boyfucker rabbis.

Religious non zionist Jews are tolerated in any Muslim country. It's just zionists that are hunted down. There were even a few Afghan Jews left in Kabul under the Taliban prior to the US invasion.

(This is entirely aside from the fact that Wahhabi Muslims collaborate with Zionists).

Hassidic Jews are not like the secular liberal jews that are over represented in the media. Is this a fair statement op?

6-5

there's a word in hebrew that I was called, basically meant "slave" it was really vulgur and considered to be really offensive. Happen to know what it was? I don't speak it and I can't remember. Help an user out?

How do you feel about antisemitism? Does it hurt you or you just don't give a fuck? Serious question.

Oh shit lol

Op is not the same Jew that posted last time. The last Jew posted from mobile in America

serious question, I'm not trolling. I worked in the kitchen of a Jewish Kids camp and I really don't remember. Obviously, it wasn't goy.

akum, shegetz, shkutz ??

Go away, Schlomo.

>akum
shit. fuck.
yup. that was it.
fuck. th-thanks user.

from Wikipedia:
>Bishul Yisrael is a Hebrew term for one of the laws of kashrut in Judaism. The rule prohibits eating certain foods if they are cooked entirely by non-Jews
God do I hate these slimy fuckers.

>degenerate
Go home boys, it's one of us. Nobody uses the word degenerate as heavily as Sup Forums

He already did 2020 years ago.

You're safe.

>R
>O
>P
>E

you lost your chance to use ricin, or cook em in the oven

yes

they re black belts, oy gevalt !! dont mess with those goi-kun !!

I have tree questions for you:

What is your opinion on what is stated in the first 3:00 minutes of this video? youtu.be/RoFSlvpVhd0

Whats your opinion on this rabbi and the name of the messiah?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Kaduri

And this is just curiosity, why these hats?

The trick to being JIDF is that you don't fucking out yourself as being JIDF

Why do they look retarded? I never managed to understand this. Is it attentionwhoremongering?

But it was children. I couldn't harm them. Besides, it's a cooks unwritten code to never serve food that is potentially dangerous.

It was the adults that called me that name, or to clarify, it was a visiting rabbi that called me that. the rest of the table gasped and followed suit with being angry with the one person that said that.

Explain the hair thing

Answer the question, OP!

What are you afraid of?

Which starter of Pokemon Sun and Moon will/would you choose?

Two types is objectively superior to one

Are those internet packages automatically given to Hassidim? Or could you chose other internet packages that includes degeneracy?

Is there a "timetable" of sorts for the Messiah to come?

On Wikipedia--the bastion of accuracy--suggests that after 6,000 years since Adam and Eve is the soonest the Messiah will come.