What household items can I use as a fleshlight?

What household items can I use as a fleshlight?

The dishwasher and the sandwich maker.

Your hand

Food items.
Thin plastics / rubber.

dog

Your garbage disposal

You need a balloon. Expanding foam. Razor blades. And a solo cup. First, blow up the balloon. Not too big, not too small. About the size of the solo cup but a little smaller. Next, take the expanding foam and put it into the cup about 1/3rd full. Let it rise. Next, take the razors and chop off your dick you pathetic faggot holy shit find some real pussy or buy an onahole holy fuck.

yer mum

Toilet brush, one of the best dildo ever. I use it all the time. My cunt really appreciate that

Latex gloves pic related
Corn starch fleshlight
Condom wrapped over sponges

This fucking plunger

Your welcome

a flash light and a male masturbation tool work together as a make shift fleshlight.

>loaded

>dog

This is the correct answer. No home-made fleshlight comes anywhere as close to real pussy as fucking a dog. Male or female is fine. Just make sure the dog is big enough. Minimum 40 lbs / 20kg. Take your time, use lots of lube if it's not a female in heat..

A Cheerio should be the right size to pleasure your penis OP. Stuff a toaster on dark setting up your asshole for a little backdoor stimulation.

your hand

or just a cup

+1

can of chef boyardee spaghettios

>loaded baked potato

That feel when you know you will never impregnate a woman, begging you to take a load of your warm cum, because you have succeeded in life, and your offspring will have an asure a future.

Instead you cum on objects to that closes resemble an masturbation tool for genetic rejects that deserve never to be with a woman let alone deposit your seed were it belongs.

Natural selection at its finest

Go out fuck a girl like an alpha male, if you are not alpha, work on your flaws, improve and at least you might get a desperate ilegal maxican chick trying to get papers.

grapefruit. . .

go back to seddit you cuck.

I used between my mattress and base.

mason jar and 4 sticks of butter

3 cups of glue, corn starch, borax, tide detergent, and make yourself some "slime", put it in a big water bottle or plastic glass of some kind, and slip in microwave till body temp. add KY and a hint of water and tun on whatever kids tv show your beta ass will want to watch Lazytown on and start fapping

The irony is not lost

You can use any old nic-nacs
Hell, many patty whacks will work in a pinch
or you could just give your dog a bone.

Kek girls have been saying cum in me since like early highschool

Buy these if you are the shy type that is afraid to enter a sex shop..

and don't know how to buy online

can a Pringles, fill it with something soft, cover it with a plastic bag.

Man up and blow a grand on this