What have you done to me, Sup Forums...

What have you done to me, Sup Forums? I went out with some bros last night and the whole time all I could think about was how degenerate everyone was being, all the drunk white sluts grinding up on black guys, sand niggers giving me dirty looks being the Aryan motherfucker that I am.

I used to have fun going out but you guys have ruined that for me. What am I supposed to do now? How do I socialize and make connections when I've been too far down the rabbit hole?

You have turned me into a monster.

Actually I have the same fucking thoughts

I was playing pool with my friend and a girl tried to catch our attention, but I thought to myself "she behaves pretty slutty" and I started to disparage her in my thoughts

In situations like these you just need to take a deep breath and just keep going :(

You didn't become "enlightened", just a prick who hates having fun. Hope you enjoyed you stay on Sup Forums.

You let memes turn your brain into mush

Join a whitewater rafting group or something and meet some people your age doing outdoor activities. Camping is a zero nigger proposition; nigs just don't do that shit.

I live in Memphis so I have to get away from the black undertow as often as possible... Arkansas is pretty good for that

Not really, my GPA is 3.6, I have an incredible job and a great social life. Its just being out in public with lots of people has been getting on my nerves lately

some times you need to put that shit at the back of your mind man fuck !

That is exactly what I see. You cannot make something unseen what has already been seen. This is the degeneration of society. The seeming majority of people now are totally mentally enslaved. Be glad that you are not.

>le humanity's future

so bright desu senpai

>What am I supposed to do now?

Save your country from the mess it's become instead of being a selfish individualistic faggot?

There's no going back now, soon you'll start seeing going to clubs and drinking yourself in to retardation while dancing to garbage deathening music as degenerate and you'll stop doing it all together.

You may even start seeing your friends as pathetic, hedonistic, nihilistic degenerates and you'll turn on them. You've just gotta learn to deal with it.

Go fight sand niggers and niggers. If I go out with friends and fuckin diversity gets in my face I get aggressive I stopped giving fucks. Feels good desu

You are waking up. Get better friends and do better activities. It's hard, but doable.

I used to smoke marijuana, drink heavily, hook up and realised it was shit, the people I hung out with were shit and indulging myself just left me feeling like an empty, time-wasting husk.

Not going to lie, when through a bit of a depression about it. Stopped hanging out with my friends, going to clubs and shitty pubs.

Then one day, decided to get fit. Made some new friends. Then learnt some new skills in programming. More new friends. Started a new life of sorts. I found a good girlfriend and things seem to be working out.

I still go and have a pint or two at the pub every now and again. It's not like never drink or something. It's just more tempered. But I don't regret changing things.

Jesus fuck man. That pic better be fake

You must be a complete fucking moron if you were that fucking vulnerable to the baseless rhetoric that's spewed around here on Sup Forums and to have allowed it to have an effect on your personal life. Do the gene pool a favour and kill yourself, you autistic faggot.

I know that feel bro, anytime I go to a concert now I just try to turn off my brain and have some fun, it's easier that way.

You're the one triggered by a post on the internet, kek

what's got you on edge, sven? i heard a grumpy attitude is a symptom of protein deficiency.

I'm surprised to see a Finn on here. Shouldn't you be wallowing in misery because you lost that irrelevant tournament you care so much about to us?

Good, that's a start. Now go back to church.

Party life isn't really sustainable, you know.

Nah it's just a diy orchirectomy. Maybe if we had a healthcare system this wouldn't happen.

>going out to clubz full of niggers and their white whores

>that pic

WHAT

Thanks for the advice, friend

Great idea

>a healthcare system
mental healthcare system you mean

You now have to wake everyone else up.

you know
I really didn't need to see that

welcome to red pill. once you learn the truth, the falseness of the "real world" will repulse you. there is no going back.

the only way now is to reject material world and go deeper down the rabbit hole until you achieve nirvana.