Near death experiences? Or have you ever gotten so high you felt like you entered another dimension?

Near death experiences? Or have you ever gotten so high you felt like you entered another dimension?
>got so baked I felt like I came out of my body and went on a journey to another world leaving everything behind
>as I slowly came back it was like I was gone for an eternity

>tried hanging myself
>feel the stranglulation taking my life away
>everything goes black
>feeling of nothingness
>since I improperly attempted suicide (wasn't really suspended, only strangling myself basically), I survived only with my neck hurting a bit

What's it like to leave this world behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im probably gonna find out soon. Moving to LA and hear they have gang problems which is not good cause I back down from no one. Im getting shot up lol. :)

I fainted and hit my head on concrete
Everything went white
When I came to I didn't remember anything
Luckily I quickly remembered how to breath and everything came back after that

I was hit by a van going 49mph. Doctor said that it should have killed me but i was completely fine. X-rays were a complete waste of money tho. And my longboared i was riding pretty much exploded

I get panic attacks like that. I forget things and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Nice pic thank you

Haha lol :)

Should be fine unless you got enemies :)

@747765371
Uwot m8?

What did that nothingness feel like exactly?

like this with less visuals, so not exactly nothingness
youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk

What bud was it? I want to get that shit.

For me it was drowning. Felt tremendous pressure then fighting your brain not to breathe was worse. After a while my body started to shut down and getting the feeling like everything was at peace like I was drifting to space. After that someone saved my drowning ass. Then it felt like I was pulled from a dream. Coughing water and trying to breath felt labored.

Master kush
Fucking intense shit

"tried hanging self"

with what. a fucking shoelace. jesus christ. pathetic.

>be me really depressed
>think about dumping gf and leaving university
>think about committing suicide
>stare at me in a mirror
>who the fuck is that guy?
>mfw I don't recognize myself
>spend the rest of the day feeling like a lifeless piece of meat
>no emotion
>feelsgoodman.webm
>after two weeks depression is back at it again
>try depersonalizing again
>fail
>try to die with a cocktail of medication and alcohol
>mfw I have just a few pills left
>just get a hangover

What was that emptiness I felt without taking drugs or meds?

Sounds like DMT

that was called freedom you faggot. embrace it you dimwit.

>Freedom
In this world and society
Topkek

>Be me
>Take 6 hits of acid (each) with friend
>Proceed to go downtown
>I run off ahead of my friend
>Run like a mile before collapsing in a bush to catch my breath
What follows is what I remember, as it's in bits and pieces. My memory as a whole kind of blanks after this.
>Memory blank spot
>I remember running off a dock, in between two old bay, and jumping into the bay
>they have to help me out and are of course, very shocked
>memory blank
>I remember walking down the street and thinking that I had lived every single human's life and this current life was my final one
>I remember thinking I had to do something to "ascend" to god-hood
>memory blank
>I remember running up and jumping into the side of a parked station wagon. There was a kid in the back seat, and a woman in the front. She immediately took off
>Memory blank
>I remember shaking a sign on the side of the road
>memory blank
>I remember being handcuffed on the hood of a cop car and reciting Samuel L Jackson's speech in pulp fiction to them
memory blank
>I remember being in an ambulance lying on my back on a stretcher and saying suggestive things to the female paramedic seated next to me
>memory blank
>I remember waking up in the hopsital and slowly coming back into reality and sobering up mentally

Over the course of the following days, via police and hospital reports, I find out the following.
>I was described as jumping on several cars in what all official reports described as "car surfing" INCLUDING on the hood of the cop car
>They had to use 3x Restraints and a spit bag
over my head on me to get me on the stretcher
>When the police first arrived, I was acting so erratically that the female officer who got there first was told she had permission to shoot if she deemed it needed

Amazingly. I didn't get charged with a single thing.
Less fortunately, I got $1400 in hospital bills.

I've died two times in my life. When I was born, I was a miracle baby pronounced dead but nurses and doctors never gave up on me and till this day my doctor who delivered me is still my doctor.

I was also pronounced dead on an operating table when i needed a heart transplant, I was apparantly gone for up to 15 seconds. I didn't know because it was as if I had just woken up from sleep.

From what I can remember, I saw no sign of God or the afterlife. So nothing, from my experience

Holy shit , that happened to my brother , the birth thing.

He was announced dead but when my mother held him he start screaming , apparently theres a soft something something in his throat , that made him unable to breath but when he was facing up he start screaming , breaking what ever that was to make him breath.

I myself got into a car crash ... I made out alive , but i had a dream about my mother , that all i can remember , wasted 3 months in hospital , that sucks.

some people think a dmt trip is like what death and the afterlife is like; can anyone confirm?

Kek