He hasn't taken the gripspill

>He hasn't taken the gripspill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

stop forcing a copypasta
sage

I took the grips pill, now my bloodstream is 100% TAKYOOOOOOOOON

Bitch life means nothing. Read a book. Nietzsche Death of God and Beyond Good & Evil. Listen to Money Store, NLDW, and Jenny Death and you will understand. We are here for no reason so who gives a fuck overcome that and live your shit and fucking just go nuts nigguh

every reply in this thread is a fucking copy paste what's wrong with you op deliver some fresh shit

>He hasn't taken the stopmakingthesamethreadpill

If you're citing Nietzsche as an example of Nihilism, I seriously you doubt you've either read and/or understand Nietzsche.

shoo shoo

this, the only thing that we can know is that nothing can be known, the concept of nihilism and meaninglessness may very well be an abstraction in our heads with no basis in reality, the same goes for meaning. We can imagine extremely false things, like sleeping in a bed made out of lava and horsemeat, who is to say meaning and meaninglessness is not in the same vein as a notion like that?

t.brainlet who doesn't understand death grips
>Read a book. Nietzsche Death of God and Beyond Good & Evil
Seriously OhPee you are an embarrassment to us all

MODS FUCKING BAN THIS FAG PLS

Bump

ricky rick

Pickle fucking rickers let's get crazy in here.

I know it's pasta but goddamnit this one is infuriating pasta, just because of the sheer amount of philosophical ignorance and the obvious underagedness of the original writier

Life means fucking nothing. Get your dick sucked little dick fagboys. I'm in your area and daddy's gorilla dick is hungry.

who wants to sell me they're painkillers

You haven't got your dick rode all fucking night have you?

Read fucking Nietzsche Beyond Good & Evil and you will understand the deeper meaning of Death Grips music

>tfw there is no god but you want to care

Yet I hate people?

Caring is a spook

not since i was a teen