Genetics are unfair

Sup Forums
Why did god create some people better than others? Isn't that unfair?

Pic related, is a 6'7, rich, extremelly intelligent, green eyed, blonde, alpha and swole as fuck Californian male(Brock O'hurn).

How are people like me supposed to reproduce if semi-god people like this exists? Is my physical existence degeneracy to the human race?

Me:
>5'6
>Fat
>Brown
>85 IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zACw_GGhSS8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why even live when you're genetic trash?

1st step, leave Sup Forums

>Why did god create some people better than others?

God doesn't exist. It's evolution, bud.

lift and groom

now you are better than 90% of the world

genetically superior are here to rule and you are to serve
biat et!

he used steroids

pretty obvious lmao

You ask them for advice and actually follow it

pro-tip: women are superficial, it doesn't matter how many intrinsic traits you have unless you are comparing yourself to another guy. Only other guys can perceive your effort and ethic at gym or academia, women just want money and attention.

hadoydoy

Height, Face and Frame.
If you don't have atleast one of this traits you should become an hero

Make the world a better place, purge the inferior

He looks like a fucking massive Jake Gyllenhaal. Now time for some honesty.
>How are people like me supposed to reproduce if semi-god people like this exists?
You're not. Hell I'm probably not supposed to anyway and I'm
>5'8"
>fat (that's a me thing and not genetics)
>white (like actually white)
>120 IQ
The point is, don't worry about the shit you can't change and just focus on being happy and being yourself :^)

he works out, its simple - god didn't gift him those muscles

I'd say you need at least two. Face with a weird feminine body and being a manlet won't pass. Being tall but having a weird face or frame won't work. Having a decent build/frame but being short and ugly, etc...

>how can I even compete with?
wrong question, you're not even on his league

It is just the way of the world. Make your own destiny, don't be a sucker and allow your genetics to determine your future.

I was born with asthma and alcoholism. (People refute that it's possible to be born an alcoholic, but from personal experience I can recall craving the feeling of being drunk since I first experienced it.)

I was angry about it. I'm still angry about it. But I can't change it. I use the anger as fuel to succeed in my goals.

Don't be a cunt, Martino.

>extremelly intelligent
How do you know?

>extremelly intelligent
He's most likely stupid. A lot of athletes and people who hit the gym are complete fucking idiots, they're on par with corporate morons

And if you're envy of him then most likely you're an idiot as well

Buy some steroids and synthol ,
So You can look as good as this dude
youtu.be/zACw_GGhSS8

God made us different so we would need each other. Read 1 Corinthians 12.

yea be happy knowing no woman will ever love you, do I have to chop off my dick?

born an alcoholic, that's a new one

Life isn't fair bitch

End yourself shitskin

>I was born with alcoholism.

you too?

Hate to break it to you, pablo, but the fact that you keep looking at him instead of looking at yourself will only make it harder for you to live.
Look in the mirror and try do discover flaws that can be fixed. It's unlikely you'll ever be taller or whiter, but you can stop being fat and you can stop being a little bitch. IQ means very little. What matters is your ability to seize opportunity
If you act confident and at least try to make good choices, you're bound to improve.

Nah, just become a FTM transexual and pump yourself full of hormones so your dick won't work. It's the only way

You could not be fat if you chose not to be fat faggot

>Why even live when you're genetic trash?

you don't. you become a self-loathing skin color obsessed shitposting meme apprentice who frequents Sup Forums

pic related; it's me

> 6'7"
Yeah he will be hobbling near crippled by the time he's 60. That kind of height will impede movement and also make a person more likely experience crippling arthritis.

> A lot of athletes and people who hit the gym are complete fucking idiots, they're on par with corporate morons

butthurt autistic neet detected

I know. Genetic predisposition is what I should use, but it doesn't seem that way. I didn't get a choice, other than never trying alcohol. If I never tried it, it would never have happened, but the first time I did I craved it. Don't believe me if you don't want, my point is still valid.

yes, definitely stupid. i mean, how could anybody possibly be all around and irrefutably genetically better than somebody else? of course people are different, but it all balances out. for example, if somebody is attractive, they must be stupid as well. balance. that's how i know i must be smart. because of my severe ugliness

dont worry there is enough female genetic trash?

>Brock O'hurn

Alpha Darkmeat
Slab Bulkhead
Big McLargeHuge
Blast ThickNeck

That's a question that I've always pondered.
The answer seems to be that you just do what everyone else does which is become a wage slave, marry some fat bitch, shit out 2 to 3 children, then die, never being able to really enjoy life to its fullest.

Hah hah kill yourself. Although how brown are you beaner? The guy you posted is brown himself but I'm guessing that you're Aztec shitskin brown.

I'm glad that the only thing of his that I'm envious of is his height. Hell, I'd even settle for 6'3 which is tall enough to be taller than most. Even when you're a 5'10 manlet like me, you still feel a sense of demi-godhood by virtue of being taller & better looking than most, especially when compared to savages like you.

He uses the meek to shame the strong

it's worth it

Mexicans becoming gayer with each passing minute.

Fucking faggots, yearning to accepted via their rape blood.

At least middle easterners (Muslims) have a spine.

pretty rare desu

>isn't that unfair?
who said it isn't? the world is not a fair place. you get the cards you're dealt with. but the world is much like a poker game. you can still win with losing cards. you just need to play right.

>6'7

I'm 6'1 and my head literally touched the roof of the airplane I was on last month while standing in the aisle. That's genuinely too tall

this

i'm 5' 10

luckily I have very broad shoulders, which makes up for it somewhat

all you can really do is make money and marry a tall girl. There's something very noble about making kids that lack the faults you grew up with.

t. Insecure

You could look like that too if you wanted to you fat fuck, youre just lazy as shit and want to find someone or something (god) to blame other than yourself.

Beauty is no longer a factor of reproductive success.

Infact, it's often creates disillusionment among its possessors, that seek out other beautiful, but foolish, mates.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc

Above is a perfect example of the modern "alpha" and in his story, the "alpha" female.

Deranged, dysfunctional, superficial people, who's decisions severely handicap their kids, and thereby, the chance of a quality, and successful, reproductive success.

6'3 broad shoulder dark blonde green eye master race reporting in

>5'10
Where I'm from you'd get bullied in school for being too tall.

Be better to live a good short life than a long tormenting one

Who needs an ugly manlet or a fat chick?

I go to the gym myself. The fact that a lot of people, who are into all this fitness and wellness thing, are just dumb, egocentric and narcissistic, is only an observation. There are of course also those who believe that power rules the world meaning that "big muscles are importanter"

>genetically better than somebody else
I don't deny that, but what does it have to do with this Tarzan? I'm simply saying that statistically buff people are just fucking retards

cute flag, don't devalue it tho

Looks more like Jared Leto to me

> he used roids
> it's pretty obvious
> bitter jealous dune coon pretending to be a kraut

then demonstrate what a naturally halal bodybuilder looks like

find a short fat mexican bitch to impregnate it's not hard senpai

How is he brown?
You jelly, fucking genetic waste

That's literally the perfect human being

There's no way beauty is not a factor in reproductive success. if a person is more attractive they will find it easier to reproduce. do you know what the word "factor" means? beauty is involved in the process

>6'7
Yeah that would be nice

>rich
So?

>extremelly intelligent
Prove it

>green eyed
not blue

>blonde
his hair is light brown

>swole as fuck
Steroids

> Californian
lel

Only thing this guy has that i want is his height, but considering his height and physique he probably wont live past 65

You didnt mention ugly, just fat. Human beans enjoy sexual variety. If you get skinny and you are not uy and practice confidence then ylu can get laid.

Have you tried eating better and lifting objects up and down?

Because your ancestors sacrificed their genetic best to win favor with snake gods.

and i'm stating that you are incorrect by saying that being "buff" makes you inherently less intelligent. anyone in the world can go to the gym and build enough muscle to be considered very muscular by society's standards

There is god and life isnt fair.

god only cares about your heart
because a great heart shines wider, then looks or wealth ever could

Dude I go to the gym so girls will still fuck me. At the end of the day that is everyones goal.

You are way uglier than that man, and he fucks Cali girls how dare you degrade the California Republic when you live in Canada.

Mexicans are inferior in everything.

Name one thing they've accomplished.

Oh that's right, theyre good at selling themselves out, claiming their spainard rapeblood, and overrunning their neighbor due to their Nation's incompetency. Trump tells them to build a wall and they'll do it.

Pathetic bunch of people, seen yet again by OP

> pablo cant into starting sticks

That can't be his real name

If only my parents had called me Chad Thundercock life would have been on easymode

>6'1''
>200 pounds with athletic build
>handsome as fuck
>7 inch dick with 5.5 inch girth

Thank you based slavic genes

>quality
How many single mothers are there these days? Or more importantly, Chads walking around that have nothing to do with their kids lives?

These childern, they grow up to be criminals, spergs, and generally just severely dysfunctional people. This is a new experiment, and we won't know the full effects for another 10-20 years....

But what we do know, is that these childern show a lack of responsibility, often grow up with sexual dysfunction, and with cheap and newer forms of birth control, probably will avoid having families.

This, spray and pray strategy, doesn't even play into its advantage anymore, that being lots of kids, instead producing 1-3 fucked up ones, at max.

I'm saying that statistically people at the gym are dumb. I'm not saying that everybody who goes to they gym is dumb

>At the end of the day that is everyones goal
Yup, this is pretty much the attitude of the people I mentioned

can somebody tell me about eye color? i dont understand what the big deal is. i understand that black people have brown and such, but why is something like blue different from hazel or green? is it because blue is furthest away from brown?

How incredibly gay. You also used that comma incorrectly and it's "than" not "then"

Nigga, you gay

>6'7"
That sucks. At that point you've surpassed "omg I love tall guys" to "I have a fetish for men over 6'5" because they seem like a different species."

Plus you won't fit anywhere and your joints are fucked by age 50.

Life isn't fair, there is no "God".

You still haven't proven that he is "extremely intelligent"

Pics

> anyone can go to the gym and get sick gains
> ANYONE

good to know

Men generally die before 70 so it doesnt matter.

So lose some weight and go find a retarded 5 foot brown girl.

You can thank your untermensch parents for choosing to have you, knowing you would live as a plebian.

better is subjective

take my little fat brown friend here and the giant he posted in the OP. if they were being chased by a predatory animal and the only escape was a small hole in a cave - that the little fat brown man could fit through but the giant couldnt - who is better then?

He's 'swole as fuck' yet i'd probably still punch lumps out of him.

>Pic related, is a 6'7, rich, extremelly intelligent, green eyed, blonde, alpha and swole as fuck Californian male(Brock O'hurn).
>Not Aryan
why does he bother to live

Lose weight

so are you saying attractive people will die off? the less attractive people there are, the more attractive they become, so if the attractive population got low, it would rise back up to equilibrium. there's lots of complex equilibriums and shit going on with human reproduction, and then when you factor in the past couple hundred years of fuckery it gets very complex. i dont really know where i'm going with this but i get your point

Well you got to realize when you're rich, you don't have to spend so much time figuring out how to support yourself, so you can in turn workout and get swole. Money pretty much automatically makes a man alpha, even if he's a little beta cuck, he can literally buy anything he wants.

I see nothing about his intelligence. Where is it?

Natural selection. "God" is not real- only nature. Certain features are naturally attractive to us for different reasons. Some (a LOT actually) people with "bad" or "undesirable" genes reproduce today though, because we live so far from nature at this point in time. If we lived naturally; most short, stupid, ugly, mongrel etc people would not exist because they would only drag down the tribe and would have no reason to exist. That's why you don't see many mutated, ugly, weak, short, retarded etc animals other than humans- they have no reason to exist therefore nature takes care of them. But (most) humans have nothing to do with nature or the natural process in 2016 so all of this is largely irrelevant.

Nah, he is right, the guy is obviously on roids. Doesn't invalidate his achievements though, still takes work. He sped up the progress but also raised the bar of what was achievable to him at the same time.

>2016
>not lifting to become a naval aviator
WOAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm having a database exame next week, thanks for the picture

i'll be the one who has the last laugh once i pump him full of synthol. try again please

You need them so you can feel better

Why the fuck did you post an sql cheatsheet

>niggers are dysgenic
>nature wants to starve them
>jews and leftist scum wont let that happen

if you can be alpha from having money, you can be alpha without money as well

who dat

t. Mohammad

You dont need to reproduce. Just do what you want with your time. You can still further the human race without good genetics.