Both were J E W E D by Rapey Weistein. Watcha gonna do about it?

Both were J E W E D by Rapey Weistein. Watcha gonna do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/angelina-jolie-and-gwyneth-paltrow-come-forward-to-accuse-harvey-weinstein-of-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both admited that they were raped by Weistein.

As funny as it is to see them all torch Weinstein, why did none of these people come forward before? It seems to me there are only two options, both of which are disturbing.
One, they were afraid of his influence, and he and his friends in the pedo rapist cult could have ruined anyone who came out alone. Disturbing to think these sick fucks have so much power, and also makes you wonder how many more people are involved.
Or two, some of these people are opportunists looking for a headline with their name in it and social capital to advance their various foundations and projects, and now just see him as a free target because, having obviously molested several people, no one will believe him when he says "Okay, I assaulted Gwyneth Paltrow, but NOT Angelina Jolie!"

Isn't Gwyneth Steven Spielbergs niece or some shit?

JEW FIGHT!!!

Read this shit:

popnewsmagazine.com/angelina-jolie-and-gwyneth-paltrow-come-forward-to-accuse-harvey-weinstein-of-harassment/

I think this will be the tipping point where males will no longer be taken at their word for anything, and the concept of “innocent before proven guilty” will finally be completely abolished for men. I mean, you see it already. If a woman wants to ruin a man for any reason, she can just accuse him of sexual assault, and his life is over. No friends, family usually abandons him, career is over...

They did it for the role and the prizes and now they regreted sucking that huge jew cock.

Kek. Listen to that audio part.

Self funded.

>Or two,
did you see the announcement weinstein made admitting he does all this stuff?

He didn't rape Gwyn he harrassed her. Now Angelina complains about him and has warned people to stay away from him. So he may have her. Brad Pitt is the only person who stood up to jew not when he bothered Gwyn.
We all know the legend of Ole KFC Fingers over at Nick with him playing with little girls. How many more of these sick fucks are running around? Pedos are all over Hollywood time to get those bastards.

Don't think binary unless you need the math. It's simple-minded.

Trump is alpha af.

Hollywood is run by jews. As long as there are jews there will be rape.

His photos with hillary are really disturbing. That was the kind of backroom dealing of hers I suspected that worried me into voting for Trump.

>Watcha gonna do about it?
Nothing. Their lives, their choices, there consequences. Besides, they're not interesting at all.

plus these cunts probably wont get work anytime soon as the rest of the jew pedo culture will be afraid that these cunts will turn on them too.

absolutely nothing.

they both sucked back then and they both suck now.

Nothing will be done about it. Here are some cold hard facts:

- Jew
- heavily supports and funds the deep state (Obama, Klinton)
- Big open battle with the NRA
-Jew

He's untouchable and this will just disappear. 4 members of his board have resigned in the wake of these allegations, that'll be the sacrificial lamb.

Someone will thank him at the next Oscars, and it won't be appalling.

In order to bring him down, they must release some video tapes... i hope :)

Gwinny is jew too so it doesnt matter. Angelina pff..

The problem is the deep state is losing its power, mainly because the whole fucking country is super unstable right now. I think Weinstein may have been the first domino in taking out the commie pedo jews in hollywood

Funny how these women come forward after 10 years. Why didn't they speak up back then? It's almost like they never cared because they just wanted to be famous and make a buck. SAD!!!!

We can only hope.