_
- -

\
. .

. .

. .

Im very Confused.

Steve Harvey has replaced BOB in Twin Peaks

Wow.... I do not know why I keep trying to have some good old fun with Sup Forums, but its changed so much. now its all about shitty memes, shitty trolling, and irl shitty trolling. Sup Forums could change the world in a positive way, and then go back to this, but if we don't, we won't even have Sup Forums in a bit. here is me, trolled chris crocker, did a chairrel roll, im sure 99% of you do not know what that is.. you can see my ass, my ballz , and my cockus, was a win for all of Sup Forums that day.

here is another chairrel roll with some beautiful babe, who was cool as fuck come to find out, but she still got the chairrel...

just one more. this girl had no idea... she logged off instantly, another beautiful win. and it feels so good for all of us when we work together towards something positive, maybe not showing our balls and assholes to people on a regular basis, but changing the world, which is so possible, this board has the potential to do so... we can all be friends for a while, maybe after we do so, we will have more rights, less wars, and more fun..

sad times..

bump

last bump for maybe others will receive a message of opening