So here is the deal anons. I'm getting kicked out of my extended stay hotel room tomorrow afternoon

So here is the deal anons. I'm getting kicked out of my extended stay hotel room tomorrow afternoon.

(long story short) I'm new to the state and was waiting out the time to move into new apartment that got delayed due to it being brand new/construction. I have guinea pigs that I called about and checked the website if pet friendly. Both said yes. Check in and said no and they found me hiding them.

> This isn't the first problem I've had with this place but it's going to be the last. I'm looking to fuck them over like they have me without getting into trouble legally. Aka: put ALL the furniture into the bathroom?

Bumping* 4am my time. Going to keep this up for awhile

Shit on the floor

cum on as much stuff as you can

Shit and wipe it in all kinds of spots (between bed and wall, inside cabinets, or on top of ceiling fan)

You have to make them pay OP

>747771129
I'm not sure if I could produce enough in time. We have rocks outside or garbage.

>Get some strong epoxy
>Move everything
>Glue it down in place
>Profit

Modify this. Remove a/c cover. Find evaporator coil and smear shit into fins on coil. As well.

I don't have time to glue down but I mean I can get the bed frame and everything into the bathroom. That's my plan until someone convinces me other wise

>747771517
Genius user. Haven't ever been into a a/c unit. Can post a pic of it. It's really wide

Epoxy or superglue the lock, there will be no proof it was you and it will cost them both time and money to change.

>747771640
It's a card slot. With a key card?

Anything you do can and probably will be blamed on you. The more extreme the more likely they are to take you to court. Good like getting a judge to side some vagrant living in a hotel.
Take it as a loss and blame it on your poor life choices.

Plus I'm thinking about any form of repercussions. I can change my card info in a matter of days. I have a second card I can use and a check book. If they decide to be assholes and charge me for stupid shit. 150$ for two pigs in a cage already.

>747771795
Poor life choices as in bad luck and not wanting to get rid of my pets. Thanks I guess

This is what a typical unit looks like under the cover. Apply shit to the coil on the front.

Let it go. Remember, you're going to leave and improve your lot on life, they're stuck there.

It's like the Taco Bell near me that changed their store hours and now I can't go there after work. I tried fighting it, but in the end I accepted the fact that it was dog food made by human trash, and I was better off without it. Why was I fighting so much to put that dog shit in my body? Let the scum eat that trash.

Guinea pigs are barely pets. They couldn’t care less if you live or die. If you had a cat or dog I might sympathise. I’ve had plenty of bad luck in my life. Including living on the streets for awhile. But I’m smart enough to know not to get pets if your life isn’t stable.

Card slot will work too with epoxy or superglue, if you want to make it easier, simply cut a piece of card the same as your key and then smear epoxy on both sides before inserting. The entire lock will need removing and replacing.

Maybe some complete shitholes won’t but any decent place is going to have cameras. Nice try idiot.

>747772043
I understand and thanks for the insight. I just think it's bullshit and posting is helping me not want to punch the fucking tv in

>747772073
I know they are the greatest pet but they were next to low maintenance and better then fish. Plus sorry about your luck but I'm not trying to say I the worst of luck. Just pissed off when I have a plan and Shit like this fucks me over.

>747772118
I have a spare key card and might try that.

>747772246
Nearest one is facing the dumpster. Good 20ft away from not my direction

I want you to fuck me jerry! FUCK ME!

Cool. Tell me what my helpfully anons want

It fucked you over because you let it. I’d bet if you talked to them, apologised and said you will get rid of them that day you could of stayed. I’m an animal lover. I like all animals. But I wouldn’t ruin my life for some guinea pigs.
From my experience being homeless your #1 priority is you. Nothing else should matter until you are stable. Not rich or even well off. Just stable enough you know you won’t be kicked out at any moment.

Good meme

It's more complicated than that. I don't want to have to explain it all. But you're right. I did fuck up. There is no reason why I can't still be pissed off. Unless you consider that selfish.

How old are you user? If you don't mind

The maid is going to have to clean up whatever you do and maintenance will have to fix whatever you break. Both get paid to do just that. None of these ideas will affect the hotel. Unless you got enough money to buy it and close it down. Or burn it to the ground. You're just an impotent faggot.

This

Implying it won't cause any inconvenience, but you're right. Burning down the hotel seems like the best idea.

30. Well and truly old enough to know it’s me who ruined my life. Yes I’ve had bad luck and people who could of helped but didn’t. But it wasn’t their job. I’m the one who has fucked up many times.

I’m sure it is. Just like the problems I have had in my own life. But in my own case I know everything eventually boils down to me.
As a similar example I lived with a friend who owned a house. We had a massive argument and he kicked me out. That’s nothing to unusual. That wasn’t really my fault. But my problem was despite working full time I had no savings. I spent it all in alcohol, cigarettes and weed.
Yes I could blame him but if I wasn’t a loser to start with it should of been no big problem.

I'll take your word and I'm at 23 and just expected a place that would be different. I'm just now learning that it doesn't fucking matter where you live. At least not 100% but shit remains. I just don't want to have to be the one to always clean it up. Knowing damn well I'm going to have to

Yeah... At least you learn instead some dead best people I know who just expected to plate they were handed. "Life must just hate me" nothing I can do about it but complain.

Why?

Hate to be the one to break it to you but that is life. You can’t 100% rely on anyone but yourself. Plenty of people gave fucked up families, girlfriends or even wife’s if many years who cheat in them or best friends who decide you aren’t worth the trouble.
I’m not saying that’s always the case. Plenty of people have amazing families friends or significant others. I’m just saying you need to make sure you’re always going to be safe before anything else. Ie plan for the worst.

Why can life be such a confusing thing? No matter what you think, say, do, or even attempt. It's never right. You might think it's right. But no one is alternatively more.. I don't fucking know

It's not the first time or the last time I'm going to get life lessons. Just wish we had the answers is all. A week from now this won't be but a bump in the road to me. But when I found out. I just can't believe how easily I could have lost my shit over something so trivial

It's the feeling of pure frustration and anger I need to learn to deal with and or cope with. It's just easy think how to get back with or what I can do to equal that frustration thinking that will help.

its not about the guinea pigs feelings towards user but anons feelings towards his pets, you cockbreathed retarded piece of human garbage

I'm letting this die then but OP is still here if anyone else wants to give me life lessons or Shit about having a small fuck faggot or whatever. I'm tired as shit tho

Thanks but I'm sure he dropped by just to share that bit and never replied to anything else. They are animals of prey after all

well. i just hope everything turns out okay for you and your pets.

Thanks user. I'm not worried. Just wish I could retaliate somehow. But I was never suppose to be in the hotel to begin with. Shit happens. Night night niggas