When is the white race going to die?

When is the white race going to die?

I'm getting tired of waiting.

you mean transform

u mad niggah ? u mad u get only our trash to feed upon ? that all the country that belongs to you are hellish shitholes because you are just fucking filthy savages ? that you will never be like us ? Aw sheeeeeitt niggah , sure you and your slave ancestors are mad as hell as they are rotting chained in their own inferiority

why would the white race die?

oh I guess you mean because SO MANY WHITE GIRLS ARE GETTING WITH BLACK GUYS.

yeah yeah.

I'm not particularly interested in those trashy skanks. they can suck as many nigger dicks as they want. they are not quality and they deserve to dumpster dive for poverty niggers.

back in the real world - the white race is fine!

the black race is the one struggling. i fukkin hate poor ppl

by 2030 more than 75% will be mixed race. the white race will be pretty much over by then and we'll have them as slaves

No it's literally because white birthrates are below replacement in most countries and those countries are being flooded by non-white immigratns.

It's literally just a matter of time before whites are bred out of existence.

>by 2030 more than 75% will be mixed race
>2030
also the year India will be the next super power apparently

If white birthrates are low, then how are they being 'bred out of existence'?

Replaced maybe, but not bred out.

If everyone mixed, blacks would disappear first, there's a lot less of them and african Americans are already about ~20% European due to past slave rape.

thank you OP.
trumps second term is in the bag.

weak bait

its not bait. its true. science confirms it.

vloker

race is a social construct there is no difference biologically between the so called races.

Keep posting those shit tier threads on /b I'm sure you'll end the superior race that rules the world like that just don't miss whitey when he's gone and it's all going to shit.

What are you?
A nigger or a sand nigger

bait gets weaker

Never. So go make some popcorn and get ready to take more white invention and innovation for granted.

then racism is a social construct.

So let me guess nigger, till then you'll be a opressed nigger ''slave'' in your mother's basement shit posting on /b untill you can chain the mighty white man?

The problem is that you're not out there slaughtering white people

The white race will die when white men realize that white women are mediocre and that true partners are yellow girls. Yellow girls don't cheat, they want a stable relationship at a younger age, and are even more feminist than white women. You heard me correctly. White women's brand of feminism is schizophrenic. White women want to put white men in prison for allegedly raping them, but they have fantasies about literally being raped by the actual rapists that are black men. So, black rapist men should stay out of prison, while innocent white men must be labeled as rapists and imprisoned, all in the name of white feminism. Meanwhile, yellow girls are actually feminists because they like sex but dislike rape and would not fantasize about it. As far as abortion rights go, yellow girls want abortion in the first trimester for any reason whatsoever, while white women want abortion in the last trimester if the father of the child doesn't pay them a lot of money. While yellow girls want abortion in the first trimester legal and illegal otherwise, white women want infanticide legal. Yellow girls want to look pretty their entire lives. So, what they do is they work, work out, sleep healthy, eat healthy, spend time with other people. White women party hard with drugs, eat tasty unnatural food, waste the night, and then they feel to tired to work out and too ill to get a life, so what they do is spend tons of money on plastic surgery and makeup. White women are also the most sexist and racist individuals in western society. They want black men to be slaves, they want white men to be killed, they want black women to be killed, and they want other white women to be fired. The weapon of the white woman is lying. The weapon of the yellow girl is the uncomfortable truth.

Not in your lifetime lol, probably not in 2 or 3 more generations

Whites are not the ones killing each other off.