ITT Girls who doesn't want to fuck with Nigga or SandNigga or Jews or Mexican or Puerto Rican and others subhumans

ITT Girls who doesn't want to fuck with Nigga or SandNigga or Jews or Mexican or Puerto Rican and others subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrp_gUNaLTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aka white trash

Actually I don't really get the combined meaning of "Weiss Macht"....it should rather be "weisse Macht", no? Anyway, I'd love to see that nazi bitch from the front and study if her tits would please our Führer ))

She has yellow fever

look at that, I got myself some nice numbers....

Literally thinking about joining skinhead gang for this hot ass fetish.

>ITT Girls who doesn't want to fuck with Nigga or SandNigga or Jews or Mexican or Puerto Rican and others subhumans

So few. Dude, you know bitches like dem big dicks. Tese nazi whities like the small dicks. There fetish, little tiny winy dickies.

pic: meanwhile at OP's house. Can you find waldo the whity in this pic?

would impregnate while she hates the Jews

fucking illiterate girl

geez, who let the negro out again?

trips say the truth. bitch doesnt speak german. weiße Macht would be correct.

Go back to your kween Jerome.
Black user here.
They certainly dont, less than a few percent.
Dont be butthurt because you never tasted white sugar in your entire life.

pls, she fucks Jamal. Look at that face. And check that booty. She love that chocolate.

So what? Letting themselves decimate each other is more effective than a white men's club? What did you want to tell us with that user?

Its kinda bizzarre that they classify niggers as human beings.

Actually it should be weisse macht not weiss macht.

Stupid cunt. That kind of people piss us nazis off. They arent nazis they are faggots

Naughty nazi girl

Most of the girls don't want to mate with colored subhumans.
ITT nazis

Learn German before getting such a tattoo.

Where can I find a bigoted Nazi qt3.14?
Chicks with that much blind hatred make me hard, and I want to fuck them senseless.

August, no

Good picture.

All tattoed nazi sluts are just tattooed sluts

Americunt typed "white power" into google translate, winds up with "Weiss Macht". What an idiot.

wow, shes beautiful

Unless there's proof of her taking superior white meat, I think she's a coal burner.

Rightwing SJW. Bllegh.

wrong hand bitch

Soße?

Looks like a still from a movie

you dont say

Looks Mexican

Kriegerin von David Wnendt

or in english combat girls

No Deshawn. Thats correct actually.

also the swastika is mirrored, meaning the whole pic likely is. ie her right arm is raised, you stupid nigger

Well, what movie then

Scarjo is a Jew and the hottest ever. JLo hot too.
That tattoo is tacky as fuck.

>female with tattoos
>calling others subhuman
Do rednecks learn what irony is?

There aren't racist women, some of them just pretend they are, but it's a just a farce

Missed that, thanks

isnt that the beatiful punk from YouTube

Bad German is Bad.

She literally just looked up the words "White" and "Power" and put them together, without considering any form of grammar. Also, "white" in German is written with "ß." While ß is similar in "ss," it's not the same. If you don't have ß on your keyboard, you can interchange it with ss, though technically not correct. "Weiss" means "know" like "Ich weiss," or "I know". ß is sharper and crisper, whereas "ss" has a lazier almost "z" kind of sound to it.

Should have been "Weiße Vorherrschaft"
Instead stupid bitch wrote
"...know Power"

Drinking Italian espresso coffee.

Know Power is still a pretty dope tattoo though.

Splitting up the SS lightning bolts looks shitty though and the barbed wire around one arm also looks pretty trashy.

you are an idiot.

the swastika may be mirrored but a mirror doesnt change left and right hand. do you even know how mirrors work you moron?

go infront of a mirror do the greet and then come back and be sorry, nigger!

pure white pussy .....no niggers ...no tampons just pure

How I'll feel if someday I find a qt 3.1488 gf

youtu.be/zrp_gUNaLTs

The problem is that "weiss Macht" is wrong, because "weiss" is not the proper infinitive conjugation. Should actually be "Macht Kennen" if you want to say something to the effect of "You need to know what true power is"

is from a movie called Combat Girls

I'm shocked to learn that uneducated trash who don't even speak the language they're having tattooed on them get it wrong.

yeahm but that brings us to the next problem, we don't know what she wanted to tell us. She could have either meant something like "Erkenne die weiße Mach an!" or "Erkenne meine Macht"....(actually both doesn't make much sense)

idiot girl doesnt even know about the Antiqua–Fraktur dispute and that font is full of "Schwabacher Jewish letters" according to Bormann.

disgusting rednecks polluting the purity

I am pretty sure that a minimum of 25% of every asian tattoo means something like "picnic table" or "pork with fried rice"

Great tattoo. Too bad it was composed by an idiot who grabbed a German dictionary and thought she could put two words together and make a phrase. It is grammatically incorrect, which just makes you look like a complete fucking moron.

don't kid yourself faggot YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN

Unless you're Swiss, as you well know, where ß simply isn't used. Point taken however.

what does this stand for?\

No regerts.

Its Ukraine. Dont Care.

>aka white trash

basically

This is so painfully photoshopped, it hurts my eyes. What the fuck is this shit?

Jerome, thats how some neonazis do the salute because left becomes right for viewers.

Snaggle tooth bitch dyke. Her hair is fake. 6/10 at best.

sauce?

youre trying too hard