I
S
B
O
N

BUMP

unironically i kinda do

whatever you are the odds are pretty good its mutual

i really enjoyed this album, but realiti was a real disappointment after hearing the unfinished version, which is infinitely better

i hate tangerines

tru

unironically suck a loaded shotgun

i hate jews

Lesbi-friends :^)

black men fuck me plzzz!!!!

spotted the millennial

Who is this?

A filthy jew

Good thread (shit thread)

White men are digging their own graze by feeding into this shit. No sorry. White beta males who ever thought they had masculinity to be attacked. Funny how Chads who are actually masculine don't even care about any of this shit, but a bunch of geeks on an anime board just want something to rally behind because they think it's going to elevate them in the end. When this shit glosses over (and sjw and rad fems are already on their last legs, even the msms is backing away from them) you're going to be the same loser you were before all this shit.

White girls say they hate white men but at the end of the day they're gonna choose the white dicc every time. The Jews can't brainwash your natural urges away.

But dude the alt right makes me fell cool and badass we got Trump elected bro. We're saving the white race and defeating the Deep State from the comfort of our computers.

Well fuck you too then

99% of white men don't care about the epic Sup Forums crusades. Why do all white men always get thrown in under the le racist sexist umbrella and get blamed for the actions of the actual racists? I have nothing to do with these clowns, but as a white man I get thrown in with them in these catchall things.

I know you're being sarcastic but this is actually how they think. I assume that most of the Trump memers are younger millennials or post-millennials and the Trump run is the first election they were able to vote in and was relevant to them. The still believe in a president that's gonna change things for them.

Sorry bros but you're Trump's last concern. Just like how black people thought Obama was going to make them all rich or some dumb shit.

cos they're your enemy dickhead

This

She butchered realiti out of autistic anger of people wanting her to release unfinished version as a true single and not just something for her Korean fans or some shit. She fucked it up out of spite.

the stress completely fucked up my life

The demo realiti was unironically a top 100 single of the 2010s the new version was wank

You still suck at English James

It's was adapted that way so it could be played in a live setting. Scream and Be a Body were different for that reason too.

You seriously and truly think it was Millennials that elected Trump into office?

I'm not trying to mock you, but I cannot believe the mental gymnastics necessary to make a statement like that. I'm not even a fan of Trump, but this is what they say when they mean liberals simply *cannot* accept that their side lost.

Do you think the majority of voting America is composed entirely of Millennials? Do you honestly and truly think that?

What a truly remarkable post.

I DON'T FUCK WITH NO WHITE BOYS
'LESS THE NIGGA SHAWN MENDES

I disagee too, when I voted I just saw angry old dudes voting for trump.

That's a fancy way to disagree you've drrssed it up very nicely

I bet you use your outside voice when nobodies listening

that subtle trump derangement syndrome tho

>She butchered realiti out of autistic anger of people wanting her to release unfinished version
She lost the song's original stems in a coffee-on-laptop spill accident. Go home with your misplaced moral outrage.

see

ur a pedophile

Hi tyler