Do vaginas get worn out? Feminists and women say no, but in my personal experience it is true

Do vaginas get worn out? Feminists and women say no, but in my personal experience it is true.

Me and this girl hooked up in college after a party on a thursday, and we had sex a ton of times over the course of the weekend. She had a boyfriend at the time who was out of town until monday. I have a really big penis and he was far below average apparently (donno how big, but the condoms he used were the lifestyle 'extra snug' variety and she said he had plenty of room left in them...) Anyway after the weekend was over their sex changed considerably and she told me she distinctly felt like her vagina was less form fitting around his penis, and that there was much more space below and around it. He struggled to finish and she couldn't feel anyting at all anymore (p much).

Due to anxiety and guilt she never hooked up with me again after he had returned, and they ended up staying together for a few months after that before breaking up. They tried to ignore it for awhile but when they finally started to argue about the problem he said specifically that her vagina looked and felt like it was merely "draped" over his penis. Seems like the only explanation is that she was permanently loosened by our weekend together?

All doctors and scientists seem to say no but it seems pretty obvious what happened in this case! What does Sup Forums think?

I think you're a faggot

>my made up anecdote contradicts reality and science

forget to take your medicine this morning?

So what about girls into fisting, why don't their pussies just gape open like a septic hole

ITT: autistic virgins pretend their sexual fantasies are real and describe them as such.

Its true friend, and I'm not saying it refutes the medicine and science. I'm asking what it means, and how it can be explained.

Haven't you ever been with a girl who can't take your dick the whole way / as fast as you wanna go at first? But then after awhile she can? Why is that the case if vaginas don't get worn out.

What a great thread thanks op

>permanently loosened

nope, maybe for a few days top, but never permanently

bitches push a baby thru vagina and that shit goes back to form

>reacting this emotionally to a question
found the loose cunt

Thank you, I think it is about time we confronted the reality of loosened vaginas in our midst

Not true coz childbirth.

By your logic have one child and then it would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

>gape open like a septic hole
Congrats user, I kek'd my ass off
+1 internets to you

Worn out, no but girls who are into big insertions rarely lack curtains.

Doctors and scientists know but won't rat out the the taboo of the never-wearing-out vagegoos.

But up to the so-called sex liberation, virginity was valued for that exact same reason even when not starting from a religious point of view.

This. OP confirmed for virgin faggot liar

That's not my logic, I don't know what causes them too be loosened. Like you say it's clearly not single isolated events of extreme stretching, perhaps it has more to do with repeated and prolonged wear on the vagina

Gonna have to go with a no here. Some of the tightest I've had we're single mothers.

holy christ, ppl acctually think its like this? just trust the capable ppl of medicin and science and dont worry your special brain about it

Think back to high school and middle school when girls were virgins or had only recently lost their virginity. Remember how you couldn't fuck them like a lunatic right away and you had to settle for deeper penetration / harder fucking slowly over the course of multiple sex sessions??? I think almost everyone who got laid in thier middle school / high shcool years has had this experience, so I don't see what is far fetched about what Im asking

Me too and also Ive been with girls who dont seem to loosen as easily, but still it seems undeniable to me that it is a real phenomenon

Because vaginas contract and retract due to a few different things. If a girl is not turned on it will be smaller. Also new dick means new experience, and the vagina doesn't know how big or small to form. Once the girl knows - the vagina knows. It's a very perplex fuckin organ my friend. Stop being a fag and learn your sex stuff.

That's because they were young, inexperienced and nervous in general.

Women should do more kegels.

This. It's about as complicated as your dick, hard to understand for someone who doesn't have one.

That being said I think she just doesn't like him because if he doesn't even fit in a condom then he's not doing a whole lot.

Shit, not my wifes. Shit's perma-gaped

>durr what causes them to be loosened
>I never considered there could be as much variation in vaginas as there are in penises
>durr im a virgin.

Getting older is torturous, it's like watching people learn the same shit for the first time ever over and over like a bad television series rerun.

Even doctors say that the vagina can be permanently loosened in some cases circumstances, like if a girl has a child when she is younger.

Also why are kegels a thing people do if vaginas can't be loosened? You think these women are just born with vaginas that are THAT loose?

This. I had a virgin when we were both 19 and she fucking sucked, you could definitely tell she wasn't lying.
I was just excited enough to get my dick warm i didn't care she fucked like a dead fish.

I did fit in the condoms that I had, we just tried one of her BFs for fun.... very presumptious of you in your rush to claim vaginas are impervious to wear and loosening....

Why do you think I never considered that there is variation in vaginas? All of my points have been about how individual vaginas have gotten looser over time, not how some girls are looser than others.

Im sorry for your loss user

Mebe he likes it and plays it like an Ocarina

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE YOURE LYING VIRGIN FAG

>samefagging as a way of extending your fantasy of not having a 2" dick

Childbirth can go on for hours and is pretty much the limit of stretching, sometimes even tears as cant stretch that much.

If it returns to normal after that then your cocktail sausage didn't cause any issues in their relationship.

It was probably that he suspected / she just wasn't in to him much anymore and he picked up on those clues.

At the end of the day she wasn't cheating coz she was happy in that relationship.

Not even doctors say that it is guaranteed to return to normal after child birth, you magical thinking retard

>i have a really big penis

Pics or it didnt happen

nah im too much of a pussy about being identified

almost triples

timestamp that gaping cunt, then we believe

As with all things to do with living things there are no guarantees. However unless its a particularly traumatic birth everything goes back to normal.

You are not guaranteed to walk up the stairs from your basement without tearing your hamstring. However on your daily trip upstairs to collect your chicken tendies I'm willing to bet you manage it just fine 99% of the time.

My point being, a doctor wouldn't guarantee anyone anything a its impossible to predict the individual circumstance.

Ever signed something before getting routine treatment? Read it next time and you will understand why your statement is retarded.

>nah im too much of a pussy about being identified

What? Do you have a tattoo on your dick that reads "poop goes here?

I reckon OP is the boyfriend in this story.
He just living a fantasy that he was the Chad.

Stay mad OP

Kek

Read basic information about what we are discussing. No doctor will tell you it HAS to be a particularly traumatic birth for their to be stretching, or that you are guaranteed not to see permanent stretching if it is not a traumatic birth. In fact, as the age of the mother gets lower, the odds of seeing stretching increases to near certainty.

Its not as black and white as you or anyone is saying, and your claim that if childbirth doesnt cause stretching than other smaller things wont cause stretching doesnt even make logical sense given how different the body is when you are pregnant. For example, even medical science will tell you increased amounts of estrogen in a woman's body help prevent stretching, (which is why older women are often looser) which could at least explain in part why childbirth doesnt cause the severe stretching we might otherwise expect.

Science also says niggers and whites are the same. That's why I believe science but not blindly.

We live in the politically correct age. No one would ever say men and women are different or that vaginas get loose.

>thinks his penor is going to be identified online

My penis is particularly large, not exaggerating, and many people have seen it.

That being said you're right that the odds of being recognized are low, its mostly just that I dont like posting personal information online. I dont even have a facebook. Sorry but people will just have to take me at my word that this story is true, and I understand that that isnt enough for many people

Now we're talking, thats what Im trying to get at. Like how people say that being gay isnt a cultural thing. People just dont want to go there, not even scientists.

I think it is obvious to anyone who has fucked young women and has even an average sized dick that their sizes and elasticity does see long term changes

Well generally speaking she gets used to you.
They can tell the difference in sizes. A lot.
they like dicks like you like pussys, find a girl whos a good fit, yo should be able to just touch her cervix

>Sorry but people will just have to take me at my word

people get recognized on this site all the time, hell we can find people's locations by looking at innocuous and minute details in the backgrounds of images. to me its just not worth the risk just so i can literally win an online dick waving contest

>posting personal information online

Yeah well tell me how i found you then

She is proof of the flappy up vag theory

Exactly my thoughts. Science will omit itself to explore (or to promote and spread) things that might get people hurt. Why? Because people can't stand anymore. We live in the "words hurt age".

Well said, proof is in the insanely defensive shouting down of the idea with pre-canned arguments that have no substance

The fuck
Take the last comment back
How is that not cheating?

>eziest bait

it's absolutely true. the people who dont think so just have small cocks

5 kids with my wife. We were together for 17 years. It was still as tight as the first time. And im pretty big. Sorry to burst your ego OP. They dont get wrecked.

The vagina relaxs when arroused like the penis gets hard. Has nothing to do with stretching. Stop bullshitting youself faggot.

Please have more!

They are just parrots repeating what their sociopath leaders say. You can't talk about women being more egoistic, niggers being scientifically inferior. You are racist, fascist and supporter the bigotry. Eve if you hear everyone's arguments they wont hear yours.

fisted a girl once cus she was fat