YLYL/BETA MALE CRINGE THREAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sNxnymWUdB8
youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM
youtu.be/uJr7tUNYmcc
latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never going to understand why these fucking cunts just decide to shoot at innocents then kill them self. Like at least go shoot at people who deserve to get shot at, like rapists and murders. At least you would have achieved something better then killings innocents.

You're trying to apply reason to someone with none. They're either batshit crazy or so fucking suicidal that life has no meaning to them.

If they were the kind of person who would go out and shoot people who "deserve it" they wouldn't be the kind of person who would shoot them self.

Are there any details to this?

Did he just shoot a few random people and then himself? Or where they intentional targets? Cos he did seem to ignore a lot of the class, even when his gun was loaded again.

It's like all we see are the ones that are suicidal to the point they just want to kill anyone, where are the suicidal ones with at least some honor and try to take out some scum with them. Like you never hear of the ones that bust into a sex/slave ring and shoot up the place. They always have to kill innocents.

youtu.be/sNxnymWUdB8

it's in Mexico iirc

How the girl on the right did survive that headshot ??

easy to sauce, folks. google image search on anons' dropdowns. 99% of the time it works, and ya even find out the backstories without asking like a newfag.

I thought mass shootings only happen in the us by white males?

The same way the dick head survived his first attempt at suicide head shot. You'd be surprised how hard the skull actually is.

That's Mexico, so pretty much the same as the US.

Q youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM

Mi tims is neuw

I always thought his magasine was empty.

Look at the roof, you can see the bullet hit. I'm guessing because of the angle he shot the gun it ricocheted off his head.

I'd like to do what Stephen did, seems like it would be fun. You have to remember not everyone is bound by morals and ethics. Life is a void with artificial abstractions in an attempt to give our advanced brain development "meaning".

Tldr I'd shoot every single one of you with almost zero remorse.

You are right. Thx user.

y-you too

only person who died was the shooter
look up "school shooting" + date listed on the video.

Only person who died was the boy shooting kek

Or just search the video itself.

This cringy faggot.
youtu.be/uJr7tUNYmcc

What a retard. glad he was the only one that died

>that asian titty under the game controller
lol

i was there

you're a faggot

you can see kek there

guy in the vid looks like elliot rodgers kek

Oh.My.God.

I want to sex them all at the same time.

one is traperino

even better.

Filipinos have the worst accents. would of been kinda funny if he didnt sound like he had a cock in his mouth while he talked.

I know everybody is saying only the shooter died but that is absolute bs.

Since day one people have been saying that but there is no way. When it first happened there were pics of the victims with blood and brains pouring out of their exiy wounds. One of the kids had a hole in his forehead and a very dead expression on his face.

Anybody have the pics?

I don't understand how they could survive those wounds.

>Anybody have the pics?
use the archives

MOAR LIKE THIS

what the fuck is going on in this video?

mexican (small) columbine

starting to realize what a gurgling dumpster fire of a shit stains humans are, yeah?

no one is innocent
and they just do not want to be sodomized on prision
but sure going on a blaze of glory would be best

how do you find this stuff in the archives?

Just noticed its upside down "hope" lol

apparently they removed because they were children

This happens, you just never hear news about the guys with terminal cancer who move to Nicaragua and take up mercenary work.

moar filthy command centers

This one, but tbh having a chick that dominant could be hot as fuck and you know it. He acts like a fucking bitch boi tho

He was being assaulted. I think that's a pretty good reason to be annoyed.

>having a girl throwing herself at you
>being assaulted
gif related, faggot.

Yes. When you get to elementary school you'll learn about laws.

either a faggot, a betacuck this thread is meant to make fun of, or taking the piss. either way, fuck off.

Does Sup Forums understand this?

how did these two survive?

No thank you. I am from America where we have equality. I cannot abide by your evil attitude.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html

took me 5 sec to find out wat happenned. People here are so full of shit

Equality is a false god and a lie.

Maybe she ugly af tho

No. Thanks for trying to dismantle equality, I guess. That was sarcasm, in case someone does not understand.

I mean, we don't get a clear shot, but I find it hard to believe she ugly. Would be a valid complaint then I guess

My little brother killed a chicken like this.

This happen in monterrey mexico this little guy is Fede his name
15 years old he kill her teacher and shot two guys and then he kill himself
He was active in hispachan board he say is gona make a masacre
https//es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataque_en_el_Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_de_Monterrey_de_2017

Like a year ago

even the ugly gay guy in the back?

He missed the shots user

Sagiri's room in real life

She didnt throw herself at him she started hitting him as soon as she didnt get her way. Would you really put up with a woman who enacts violence against you when you refuse her whim? That's either really cucked or pretty desperate tbh.

lel, nice to see some problems still solve themselves

she was trying to make out with him, and probably more tbh, and he pushed her away. He deserved the slap.

also
>implying having a chick be that aggressive wouldn't be hot as fuck
faggot

Ohhh good ol' 'MERICA, gotta love that perfect place

That will teach him to use anything smaller than a .45

Non-desperate people have standards

I've had my time and I want out

This turns me on

You make a lot of assumptions regarding why he rejected her such as her being attractive, his being single.
Shes not aggressive shes violent. If you give into her in that situation you're going to end up trapped in an abusive relationship. She's going to beat you every time you try to refuse her anything and you're never going to be able to raise a hand to defend yourself without being labelled a woman beater. You're going to end up a cuckold to a woman who regularly beats you if you find her actions attractive.

YOU'RE a faggot.