I literally felt embarrassed while watching, any thoughts /b ?

I literally felt embarrassed while watching, any thoughts /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1AbJa7RojU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

something something something his skin is orange

You felt embarrassed being on the losing side of history? Maybe I dont get it, can you explain?

what did you watch?

It was cringe. Msm loved it. Which we all knew would happen.

Ultimately it was a good thing because it shows eminem up to be an old, out of date, loser who doesn't have the talent anymore. Did he have talent? Not my era.

It almost smacks of trying to use trump just to try boost his career. He should enjoy his short return to the newsfeeds because no one will be talking about him or his rap in 24 hours.

Why is that White Man dressed like a Nigger?

Didn't watch. I'd rather pretend it never happened because I like some of his music.

Smacks of

Come the fuck on, what era are you from

Holy shit
you don't like him anymore so now he's a loser and shit musician?

He's person that exists in the public eye, he's expected to be loved by the public. Do you not realize this.

Celebrities say what they wan't people to say. Don't expect them to show their true colors.

Eminem was good in the old days with songs like mocking bird, like toy soldiers, lose yourself, etc.

Then in like 2009 he started raping with Lil gayne and that's when he lost all my respect. He even lost my respect further by being a sjw fag

Washed up loser trying to generate hype for his upcoming album, which will flop hard.

Hip hop: we idolize wealth and power. Go Bernie.

Bunch of complete retards

>liking rap music
>Trump supporter

pick one, low iq retards

Yes. I think russia and russians should be executed for fun by us.

Just go to one of the embassies for russia inwashington, SF, Seattle or texas and kill the everliving shit out of anyone who works there.

Get back to real republican values and american understanding that russia is and always will be our enemy and they have to be destroyed.

>He added a 'F--- you' to any of his fans who support Trump

We'll fuck you too then you fucking wigger

Actually you're not very well informed, most alt-righters are into death grips and post ironic trapwave.

Don't blame him, it's your fault for being retarded, of course people are gonna make fun of you and tell you to fuck off.

EMINEM IS THE ULTIMATE WIGGER. stop listening to this nigger wanna be.

He's irrelevant in this day and age and he's a pussy ass faggot too with an annoying voice

You're only ass blasted cause it was about daddy trump if it had been about someone on the left you would have been kissing his ass

why r u upset? lol

He's out of chiken nuggets, it's time for his daily REEEing.

I've got you beat. In mawfawkin Detroit in 2000 I heard The Real Slim Shady on the radio while sitting in my car smoking a cigarette and thought, "great more shit clown rap".

Then he blew up, and I had to seriously question how little people outside understood this.

The og clown rappers even had their 15 mins.

Any celebrity who curses out thier fans are faggots. Spread the word. Eminem is a fucking wigger pussy

The Home Counties chap. Its an English term guv
I remember him. He used the Dido song to get famous didnt he. But I was never into rap anyway.
> sjw fag.
Yeah that's what I know him as. A liberal fuck.

That doesn't seem accurate. I thought Alt right hicks listened to alternative country music? Or if they are "different" and more Nazi, death metal.

Fuck him. He lost me as a fan. Giving his fans an ultimatum and saying fuck you to ones that don't agree with him and his views? He can eat shit... liberal scumbag.

My favorite song is Kim. It's his best tune.

>That doesn't seem accurate. I thought Alt right hicks listened to alternative country music?
'the fuck
Most of them are Sup Forums kids, they grew up on memes and death grips all day.
Vaportrap itself is full of memes itself.
Shit like
S A D B O Y S
You're dangerously out of touch with the youth culture and who is actually pushing the alt-right and Sup Forums.
We're not talking about rednecks here, most of them are middle class "learned" white kids, or middle class family men.

Fuck me for supporting our President? No Em, FUCK YOU.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quick rundown? I'm out of the loop.

you're an actual faget

Drumpf is surely finished now! Only days away from impeachment!

Let me guess, liberal yeah? That makes YOU the Faggot.

Your fault for being an Eminem fan..

nope, why are you politicalposting on an anime imageboard anyway?

No, I don’t give a fuck about trump and his fags, but I like Eminem’s past stuff. but this one was so lame specially with the raised fist, looks like he’s trying to hard to be relevant again, and suspiciously made before his new album release.

gives bird like a girl, with gay girlie hands.

definite trump supporter

>Sup Forums kids

implying I spend my time on Sup Forums and know what retarded alt right kids listen to. As for them being learned that's quite doubtful and trap music and death grips is still shitty music, which is what I assume you think your kind like to listen to. You've merely described what wannabee "columbine shooter kids" nex Gen have turned into, which is still retarded as fuck. Also I don't know any middle class people that support Trump, it's only poor fucks and people who like to think they are rich. You're the one who bought into a propaganda on a shitty Sup Forums board.

>taking the bait

trips confirm

Stopped watching after about 20 seconds. Don't think I missed anyrhing

What world are you living in? Regardless of your opinion on his talent, he could release Boxed Shit and make a profit solely from his name being on it. You think kanye west sells shoes and 90$ white t-shirts because they are innovative fashion?

Doubtful. I've never liked a band that went truly political. Once they start writing for politics it's like the creativity goes away. Hence why there's no good Christian rock.

we never liked these people for their political beliefs. why do they think we care now. NEXT

gay faggot, trips are for libs

Nah I don’t care about the orange blob , it’s just I grew up on Eminem’s music and this one was one of his he’s lamest releases

>being on the losing side of history
you do realize trump won the election right?

>Fuck me for supporting our King unconditionally? No Em, FUCK YOU.

Go back to England where your kind belong, cuck.

Shill identified.

Quick question: Is really anyone a "Shill" for you, if he is not an inbred redneck with multiple generations of retarded incest?
And how long do you on average do you close your ears and scream fake news?

ultimately him being elected has fucked the republicans for years to come.

Awful Manlet whigger pimped out by niggers, he's the nail in hip hops coffin

Lmao relapse was a good fuckjng album

Rapping about someone was mean to Hillary and John McCain and still thinking you're cool

>I literally felt embarrassed while watching, any thoughts /b ?

M&m melts on tv!
Haha piss on this fucking turd, didn't like him as a musician, don't like em as a politician..though I'm glad he sides with the left. That's where pieces of shit like Eminem belong..
Go Trump!

Trump's little bitches are MAAAAAD.

Trump wouldn't say that. He'd something much more stupid, still waiting for it

No

the fakest of news

It was pretty bad. He's too old, his freestyle was weak. He used to be great, it's sad really.

Eminem's always sort of been pro BLM, but it's understandable since he always hung out with black people and is a rap artist. I don't dislike him after what he's said about Trump, even though I'm pro Trump, but I'm kinda sad knowing he has nothing real to say. His old shit was great because what he rapped about was his own beliefs and opinions, where now it just feels like he's regurgitating other people's opinions, probably to remain relevant. He's old and washed up. I can still love his old stuff, but I guess he's never gonna be the same again. At least he still has some balls though.

Oh god. Im glad im not the only one.

Youd think that someone thats known for their freestyles could actually spit something decent.

I have no opinion on the freestyle or any other shit but that beard is fucking NASTY someone tell his junkie ass to shave that shit

This.

Now I can see Trump saying something like this

2004 -> Mosh
2017 -> Trump Diss

He's been very critical about our presidents since the Bush days. That is what he does, stir controversy. All you faggots complain about everyone being PC and butthurt today but you are being butthurt now. You guys act like alt right versions of SJW.

He should have just put out a diss track instead. He usually kills those.

He probably just did that so people dont associate him with the "whitey"

From this: youtube.com/watch?v=S1AbJa7RojU

To crying about Trump like every other SJW. It's just sad.

> Alt right versions of SJW

great summary of a trumpanzee

jup

He fell off when proof died.

Yeah, quit being a faggot trump supporter.

kek, this op

sage.

Eminem has been a faggot whiny liberal for years, who gives a fuck.

Ignore the trolls, you're damn right. Eminem is a fucking fag.

he's the most cringy wigger since corey feldman

What about that one time jamie kennedy tried rapping with bob saget

Hey now, no cheap shots on the Feld-Meister! Got my act together, clean and sober. Things are looking up!!

i took a four inch door hinge and made some porridge

he isn't a musician. he's a rapper. there is a huge difference.

Your mom would eat Eminems ass out, for free. I think u are the looser here

no
demtards fucked themselves with Hillary

A guy whos always been anti establishment is still anti establishment. News

He's the best lyricist.

Dear normalfag,

so many snowflakes triggered by Eminem, absolutely hilarious. Hopefully all you faggots will get so angry you decide to off yourselves

Of he rapped to a beat it would've been a lot better, and that censor shit made it so hard to take

His Shady Cypher 7 minute verse was fucking fantastic, but rapping about trump and that gay ass Anti-Trump song on Spotify is just as bad

Shave the beard mohahamed and mohhamed

Stop trying to advocate for him and get him more views faggot

Most musicians go away after they become rich and famous, or an hero. Eminem really should an hero...

My god, an artist making a political statement to the left! alert the press this has never ever happend ever in history before.

wouldn't eminem be the snowflake that was triggered?

Its part of our long term plan to make republicans look retarded for the next decade

The left wing media overplayed Hillary's chances of winning so that people would be more likely to actually bother trying to vote for trump.

Trump will go down as the most incompetent and worst president of all time

There will be a glorious century of democrats

Kek
Like he doesn't have anything to do with what's behind the lyrics.

>kill the everliving shit
? You do realize that everyone shits when they die, right? Simply killing is technically "killing the shit " out of someone.

But we are winning, lefties are the ones that are being btfod