Black was the ancient Egyptians and romains. Get over it, whitey!

Black was the ancient Egyptians and romains. Get over it, whitey!

Blacks were in ancient Egyptian times... they were called SLAVES. Nothing to get over, nigger.

And ceasar was black right?

Yes whitey

WE WUZ KANGZ

We wuz kaaangz

we wuz kangz? yeah sure nigger... niggers are inferior

KANGS

>hurr durr nigger hurr durr
lol, retards taking the bait

nignogs gonna nig. you seriously have nothing to do but to claim credit for things other races do because your inferior race has nothing to offer but birthrates inversely proportional to its avg. IQ, not to mention all the aids... grow the fuck up nigger

No that's not right either. They probably gave less of a fuck back then because it reality IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER

No chance. Lack of mud huts.

r u mad

Et te, Bruh? Nomeimsayin"

Et te, Bruh-te? That's better

lmao rome is not any more black than italy or europe, you do know rome was the first european empire right? I B>E>T> you think vlad was also black, and the wright brothers also. Fuggin idiot troll nigger. Improve your land then kang, do that first then worry abour america/europe

>I'm sure you're trolling
>Learn 2 grammar
>Who fucking cares?

I honestly don't think people these days give an ever loving fuck your color, as long as you're not a shitty person.

This is how you invent after slavery is over ok?

Who vlad is

dey dindu nuffin 3000 years later in egypt, meanwhile 300 years later in america dey still din dunuffin wrong

>romains
The makers of lettuce

truthful monkey trips

Vlad the impaler you uneducated nigger

What about the Greeks?

your impaler, your emperor dracul

That 2

>I honestly don't think people these days give an ever loving fuck your color
Do you realize you're on Sup Forums? Not that i'm as racist as the rest of ppl here

What about
them? i see rome greece greece rome its like saying whales or england france or french canadian lol

false

Not him and i know you're a shitty troll but name one Greek philosopher, monarch, mathematician, musician that was actually black

Hell, all the statue evidences points to the fact it was purely a white race you dumbass troll

This is the troll capital of the world i get it, however the blacks actually believe this troll sheeeit lol

fake liberal news and make believe history

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIET

Tyronius Jacksonius

Nice meme faggot

Nice tiny dick faggot

No, I get what you're saying. People get on here and think it's edgy and they can get away saying "Nigger" at all times.

I'm one of those that have been here for a few years lurking and finally got to a point I'm tired of people losing their minds. Shit like what OP posted is just dumb. Just stirs it up for no reason. I'm one of those that firmly believes there's black folks, then there's niggers. There's white folks, then there's white niggers. Every branch of society has their trash. I'm just tired of us continually giving a voice to the trash when we should ostracize them.

W∑ WÙZ K∏GS

I'm convinced that mattress/furniture stores exist in a quantum superposition of grand opening and going out of business sale.

It is both and neither at once until an observer records the state at which point it becomes one or the other.

But because you know exactly where the store is located, you cannot know how fast it is going out of business because of your uncertainty about its business momentum.

All around us, all the time pairs of anti-discount mattress stores and discount mattress stores are popping into existence, forming the quantum memory foam that is the basis for the universe. Without the pressure of this quantum memory foam strip malls would collapse.

We can see evidence of this when a pair is created such that one half is within the sales radius of a supermassive furniture store like Ikea-- one of them is pulled in and the other escapes as a Hawking mattress store.

actually the blacks are castrating those prepubescent men to preserve their lack of masculinity so they can be proper servants to king taharqa (black) who had a thing for lightskinned femboys.

>when user speaks the truth and no one listens