So.... my cousin has one of the most amazing butts I've ever seen and I can't help but awe at it due to this...

So.... my cousin has one of the most amazing butts I've ever seen and I can't help but awe at it due to this. It will stop me in my tracks at times. It worries me. She is my cousin. I've gone so far as to tell her how god- like it is. How I would worship it. Gone so far as to beg her to get a good grab of the thing. She always rejects me. So I get crappy grabs when I sneak them in... I can't help myself. This ass...... it's..... the stuff of legends. And in a tiny white girl. My ideal woman lays before me untouchable. Life... she can be such a bitch.
Pic not her but remarkably similar or I'd not have downloaded it. This is the control this ass holds over my life. This am I beholden to it's divine providence.

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

747777777 and I get anal with this guy's cousin

Moar with face

Looks average mate. Mines average too. She's 98 lb. And 5'3

Lol OK, I get it. I have trouble controlling myself around my cousins too. I can't help but take sneaky pics when they're not looking. Wearing tiny little shorts or short dresses. Ugh...impossible to resist at times. One day I think I'll get caught.

I've messed around with my cousin. Never thought it was that big a deal. Only let him fuck my tits and lick my pussy/ass though. Haven't actually had sex so i must have some kind of moral compass..

Pics of Cousin?
(Assuming he's male)

Nigagaga

Well she's not really into sex cause she's only been with one guy and he sucked or I might have a chance at that. But I reeeeeally shouldn't. Low key cousin action that stays a secret sounds harmless to me but she's 16 and my moral compass is strongly opposed. But not to ass grabbing apparantly... the damn girl has the body of an 18 year old. Damn her. She gets me hard just thinking about her. I'm thinking if I get laid I'll be okay. Her friend is 20 so I'm going for it. And I have other prospects of that doesn't work out. It's just that I just got out I prison so my libido is way out of control.

Whoa

Yeah fair enough. If it's your first fuck in ages and she's not that experienced. It didn't freak me out when my cousin came on to me though and I wasn't massively experienced.

Well she doesn't come into me at all. I come into her and she blatantly said there's no way I can grab her butt or tits cause we're cousins. I'm pretty sure she's attracted to me but the cousin dynamic is an impossible hurdle for her.

bump

Would you ideally ultimately want to have sex with her or just have a grope?

Just take her, bro. dominate her and fuck her holes.

>untouchable
no very much touch right now or homo

Hmm.... I'm thinking just a grope. I'm just extra perverted due to an unchecked libido. Pretty damn positive.

Maybe when she's asleep? or drunk?

Dont be a fag and leave her alone.

So, why don't you take creepshots like crazy, m8? If I were that much into my cousins butt, I'd try to fill my picture folder with pics of her.
There is some great Android software for creepshots, you know?

my first time feeling sexually attracted to a girls butt....can i have source of this picture?

If she's attracted to you then it's not an impossible hurdle. My cousin started out doing just what you're doing, then making sure I got quick glances at his cock so he knew I'd be thinking about it. Throw in a few drinks and before I know it I've got his dick between my tits.

Hmm... I will take this advice to heart but like me, she doesn't really ever drink. She is a pothead. Like I used to be. I think she is trying extra hard to help me get laid so I'll stop bugging her though. Lol I mean it is kind of awkward.
And sorryI don't have the source. But she looks so similar to my cousin I thought it was her at first. Haha someone posted it in a 'Pics you shouldn't'

it's ok

Sounds like some girl somewhere's gonna receive one hell of a pounding.

Multiple times. My recovery times will set world records.

I do have this one other one of her though....

This is making me wet.. against my better judgement..

You must worship her as the one true Goddess

OP is growing up. Soon your pee pee will get hard and you'll realize that women are humans and you'll marry one and start a family because you like being true to yourself and your new family.

Sounds like a plan. I once had an ex who was also very petite and had an even larger and more fantastic add that I worshipped. It led to me accepting her shitty qualities and not realising she was cheating... hahaha
Go ahead and get wet. I get hard just thinking about her ass... I'm meeting two prospective women today. Supposedly both DTF. So my chances are relatively good to fuck some brains out today.

what butt?

Good god I wish my bf wasn't so vanilla. I could do with some some sex starved prison cock fucking the shit out of me.

holy shit are you autistic. go the fuck outside. i will put good hard currency on the fact you will see an ass that will make your little peepee as hard as your fucking family member.

Different strokes for different folks. Presume to inform me of what I enjoy though. However, I do agree that I shouldn't be turned on by my family member. If th have some constructive advice on how to prevent it, I'm all ears.
And you... whether your bf is a Chuck or not I irrelevant... I would fuck you if fate willed it but the likelihood of us meeting (because it would have to be by chance for obvious reasons) are astronomical.

..Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

A Cuck or not

Bump it. Bop it. Twist it.