Rate my wife's legs. She's 48

Rate my wife's legs. She's 48.

nice enough for post-menopause

if you get in an accident, the airbag is going to cripple or kill her.

you suck dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are persistent. I'll give you that

i hate when my wife puts her feet all over my dashboard so fucking gross and inconsiderate

open bob pls

Not him, but I worry when my wife does that shit, all the time. when I see she puts her feet or legs up there I instantly imagine the airbag going off and either breaking her leg and/or smashing her kneecap into her face.

I would say I don't see how some people can be so careless, but I see it pretty clearly. We all have different levels of brain function based on genetics and experience, and some people are simply not as "mindful" or perceptive, focusing their mental skills elsewhere such as picking arguments.

Would slap on the figure four/10

Glad to hear I'm not the only one infuriated by this shit. It's always women doing this shit, too. I don't even allow my wife to cross one leg over the other when she's riding in my car. You wanna lose that leg or get paralyzed if we get in a fender bender? No? Then keep it on the fucking floor, bitch.

her rating is "old as dirt" and you both are stupid for doing the feet on the dash

If she was my wife Id pull the car over and make her walk home. I didnt buy the fucking car for her to put her fucking feet on the dash. I swear to fucking christ women piss me off

tits or GTFO

More of her!

ten

8/10
would love to see more op

Would worship/10.

You just sit back and watch as I molest her legs and feet.

I'd grab a leg and sling it over my shoulder as I pulled over then I would buy my face in it. Looks like she's checking out Sup Forums you know that shit is dripping wet.

Let's see some more

Show bobs

Show us her ass and pussy.

Ok