>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96n15NpTw-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im a woman and hes right

That's when I was born

I'm Donald Trump, and I'm right.

Misquote. It should read
>Women, you have to treat men like shit.

Gee Bill NO sources?

Another Trump truth bomb.

I identify as a woman and he's wrong.

He's right though

t. chad thundercock

Well, you don't have to, but many women seem to get their kicks out of tormenting honorable men who they know will never punch them back.

Under no circumstance do you let a woman belittle you or physically abuse you, unless you're prepared to give it back twice as hard.

i never knew trump said that

thanks op. i am not a cruz missle.

He is correct. Treat them too nice and they'll cheat on you

youtube.com/watch?v=96n15NpTw-g

this, this this, basically,

women are and have been above the men in the gender hierarchy and its explosively obvious

also, there's no way op's quote was actually originally intended as anything other then

>'women, you have to treat men like shit'.

I miss this negro. RIP Patreeky

If you want to get anywhere with women you can't be nice to them. Unless you just want to be friends of course.

He isn't wrong. Women despise weakness in a man. A lot of women interpret a man who tries to be "nice" as subservient.

I prefer Lucas Lightningdick

O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS MAN NICKELS Sup Forums FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOSEN"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PERSON WHO WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WASN'T BEING PAID, HE IS WRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.

John Miller here. Let me tell you that Mr. Trump is 100% right, believe me.

i mean in some scenarios he's right

for example, women genuinely seem to enjoy being absolutely degraded when being fucked

Kek

Coolest Negro to exist since color TV imo

Hi, everybody. What'd I miss? Did someone say "bipartisanship"? Aaaallriiiiiight

Its luis lightingdick actually. Hoes love that Latin cock.

I don't get it

Plot twist: he's a rapist, and the most popular democrat of all time.

It's true.

You have to establish dominance or they'll walk all over you.

They don't respect pushovers.

can i shit in your mouth

Hes right

That's it. I now #rock4guac

Trump hired the first woman architect for a skyscraper in 1980. His execs are paid equally. Clinton foundation male execs 38% more.

>implying he's wrong

>implying he's wrong

>implying that's wrong

Act super kind and you just come off as a beta cuck, and you get walked all over. Women respond positively to machismo and authority.

>thinking trump is wrong
>being such a beta faggot

There is a reason why he has been swimming in the pussy his whole life

Yes... I know...