Whats the best and quickest way to get my yellow toenails back to normal

Whats the best and quickest way to get my yellow toenails back to normal

amputate at the knee

nail polish

Pretty sure nails go yellow from fungal infection and those are nasty to get rid of. Good luck with that

Fucking see a doctor and then start washing and change your fucking socks.

That's fucked up user. How old are you?

It takes a Rx. That script takes like 45 days? I had to take 2nd course of the Rx to kill it. Had yellow toe nails for like 2 years until I finally got the script from Dr.

Oh shit mein nigger. What the fuck

Vodka and pliers

Im 26. I have to wear boots everyday to work.. my toenails have been like that for years

This without the vodka.

That has nothing to do with this. I washed my feet everyday and new socks for last 30 years. It's a fungus and takes a prescription that is "hard on the liver" to clear.

Is there no way of getting something other than a prescription

pull them off and grow new ones

Pedicure

bathe them in tea Evey night and let them grow out

this

I don't cut mine because they help me play better in fps

OP YOU A HAVE REALLY BAD FUNGUS INFECTION IN THE BEDS UNDER YOUR TOES THATS WHY YOUR NAILS ARE YELLOWISH AND ARE DISCONNECTING FROM THE FLESH

you can get pills or topical creams or probably both over the counter at the pharmacy just tell them you need pills for athletes foot

>quickest way
Spraypaint.

FUCKING NASTY!!!!!

Thanks.. ill go the the pharmacy in a few hours.. any idea how long it takes to cure?

let the asian lady fix it...

try this

Tell them you got it from playing battletoads.

Takes showers. Per on your feet for a week to kill your fungal problem.

./thread

Vicks vapor works just as good as anything for toenail fungus.

apple cider vinegar 30 min per day. do not wash after dipping your foot in it. wait a few hours. it will stink but will get rid of the fungal outbreak. are you on chemo by any chance?