Calling all navyfags. More specifically the Chief selects. the briefcase. What's in it?

Calling all navyfags. More specifically the Chief selects. the briefcase. What's in it?

that's g-14 clasified

You can g-fuck yourself

Probably a bunch of papers dude

A typed memo that reads "OP is a fag"

chiefs are the asshole of the navy. they don't do anything but drink coffee 24/7 and gossip in the chief's mess. kill yourself if you're a cpo.

I know the pacific is the saltiest ocean in the world but you're a close runner up

Was told it was a book. Idk what's inside
Neck yourself, O-1 having ass (though you could be a MM on your 6+ year trying to rank up.) hard to tell

how often when you're killing yourself getting shit done and you need to talk to the chief are you told to check the cpo mess? i thought so.

Watch yourself with that edge, shipmate.

the last horocrux

lunch.

Let's ask a question and without letting others speak, give a retarded ass outro.

I actually never been to the cpo mess because I wasn't a CS or a favored crank. My chief was baller. He sent me on the fly because he would buy. Looking for a coke but sent him a Dr pepper because it had prune juice in it. Told him it was good for him because he was old. Told me to fuck off. Good times

wu-tang's last album

Fucking magnets

the congressional report on "who let the dogs out"

Marcellus Wallace's DD-214.

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?!?

How the fuck do they work?

Marcellus Wallace's soul.

the formula for melting steel beams with jet fuel
#insidejob #wakeupsheeple

Classic military. Always getting fucked in the ass on your way out

the makings for a gin martini

or more coffee and directions to the cpo mess

What box?

Samefag is a salty one.
Cranked for longer than you expected?

jars filled with the tears of the junior enlisted.

>jars
>briefcase

>scientists hate user for one reason
>find out why by shitposting

fill this jar

Only 67kb. Just enough for ants

Visit at the Zoo. The Gorilla section. Colorized.

>memes
>can't pick one
>Dolanized

>this

I always assumed dildos were in the CPO selects backpacks. That or the wooden boxes they have to make.