Bitcoin and alt coin thread!

Bitcoin and alt coin thread!

Anyone care to share their views on whether this will actually catch on in the real world?

Sign up here wcex (dot) co (slash) ?ref = 6lWRsMdn for free tokens worth $10, without referral is only $5 worth of tokens

These guys seem legit, but we will find out over the coming months. They're currently giving away their tokens for free for a limited time for those who sign up.

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, you're gonna get banned for spamming.

One, I'm here for legit information.

Two, Im not spamming

Crypto is nice for quick gains.

My day job is programming, much of the day I'm in front of a computer anyway. Last month alone I made over $1000 in airdrops (Free coin/tokens given away by the developers to grow their blockchain/network)

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Either flip when ŧhey hit an exchange and keep the BTC/ETH or trade shitcoins for the lulz, minimum 3x, don't waste your time with anything less.

Don't be emotional, stick to the logical aspects.

Im not looking at it from an investment point of view, although price of bitcoin seems to be continually rising, so that being said it seems to be a better idea to start sooner rather than later.

What I'm trying to find out is whether their value will actually overtake that of good ol' cash, i.e. is it worth buying bit coin or alt coins in order to perform certain functions rather than sticking to cash and using that instead.

Investment or not, crypto is doing well. It's debatable how you'd ascertain how "their value will actually overtake that of good ol' cash,", you don't seem to be comparing the right things here.

depending on what you're interested in certain ETH tokens perform specific smart contracts which are valuable assets to certain industries.

Again, I'm new to cryptocurrencies, I have been trying to look online to get a better understanding, however I'm still not completely sure why i would "invest".

I do understand some of its benefits over traditional paper money, but still with governments imposing taxes and certain taxes and regulations on bitcoins, i don't see much difference in the bigger picture of that against cash. But I'm still trying to find more information and would appreciate if anyone could link to valuable resources.

There is a lot of information out there so it can get over whelming at times, just look for the basics. Also any other currencies worth looking?

Bitcoin, Etherium.

ERC20 Based tokens, generally application specific.

There are no shortcuts to achieving a proper understanding. Read and understand the coin/token whitepaper.

You don't have to invest money to get into crypto, just time. Airdrops are fruitful, you can either hold what you gain or use it as capital to day trade alt coins.

Some general tips on where's good to start acquiring crypto & trading:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

Just heard about "Ripple" didn't know about that 1 it has huge market cap already only $0.25USD

When you say "minimum 3x", what does that mean?

well, you did go to a lot of effort to avoid the spam filter.

Plus, I can't see anything on that site about where the hell you even get these WCX coins.

not spamming ? that why you posted a ref link ?

xaxaxa

3 times your investment.

Basically, only invest $10 in something if you're sure you're going to be able to sell it for $30

Adjust that figure to something you're comfortable, but it's best to start small.

About 3 years ago, a customer bought a product off me for around 150 Euros in bitcoin.

I have not been following bitcoin at all since then, can anyone tell me how much it would be worth now?

so for the sake of discussion, you buy XYZ coin (made up name) at a price of 1 satoshi (the lowest denomination of a bitcoin) and the price goes up to 3 satoshi. If you're new this 3x what you paid, consider selling and repeat the process with a different coin. You could ride the wave and make more, obviously. However if you're new you likely won't be comfortable going higher, especially if you're buying alt coins, most are shit and only good for the occasional or one off pump & dump.

Thousands.

Know how much exactly?

why don't you just look at the price of a bitcoin now, almost $5K US, and then multiply that by how much you have?

You have over 1000 euro for sure. If you want to know exactly just open your wallet.

You also would have been given as much again in the forked BCC currency, automatically, by most wallets. You could have flipped that for more BTC/Money. You should really pay attention

If shit like Segwit2x is continuing to happen to Bitcoin, you can forget about mainstream adoption any time soon. It's to confusing for the normies..

I'm seeing a lot of these threads lately.

Like I said it was years ago. I dont follow bitcoin and never have. Just a customer would only pay in bitcoin so I just accepted it and then forgot about until recently.

I dont even know how the bitcoin wallets work.

op here, i forgot to add the best faucet :

(those 3 works together; they add to the same wallet for faster withdraw)

1/ moonbit (dot) co.in (slash) ?ref = 38592f1a4e20

2/ bitfun (dot) co (slash) ?ref = F70BF49EC1AC

3/ bonusbitcoin (dot) co (slash) ?ref = 5C2BE985A80E

same here I am a Manager and I am in front of a computer all day so when I see a good chance of getting in our out of a coin i do it, made some good gains

Crypto is already catching on in the real world if you are in the US of course too many distractions and debt slaves