Okay I fucked up and I need some opinions. Here goes

Okay I fucked up and I need some opinions. Here goes.

Been out of school for a year, going on to 2 years. I only have 2 friends, one is a dude that body builds and has emotional issues, the other is a hot chick with a great personality. We're both really into her but she plays both sides, and she tells me she's not attracted to my bro but kisses him every once in a while and sends him mushy stuff, all the while her and I have cuddled, made out, etc.
Now here's the fun part:
> Be me, last night
> Haven't had any human contact for a few days so I go to the gym
> Go home and text some acquaintances, see what's going on in the human world
> Talk to hot chick, haven't done it for a few days because I think she was avoiding me
> She gets all apologetic for not seeing me
> "I'm such a bad friend", all that nonsense
> Start getting texts from bro
> At this point I never told him a thing that's going on between me and her, and he's SUPER into her
> He starts talking about his progress with her "hahaha dude she says she wants to cuddle and watch movies! I think I'm finally making progress with her, maybe we'll start dating soon"
>Cooldude.avi
> Ask girl if she's not into me
> Just be blunt, I can take it
> "No I actually am into you I've just been really tired recently since I caught the flu. I just had to hang out with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while."
> nice excuse.

At this point I've drank at least half a bottle of vodka.

Part 2

> I'm annoyed now
> Tell her what bro told me, and everything else he said he's done with her
> Also stop fucking around with me
I pour a few more shots for myself.
> Bro calls me up, furious
> "FUCKING NIGGER, YOU TOLD HER? HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?!"
>butwaittheresmore
> me: "Piss off bro. Since I'm being honest here, her and I have also gotten pretty intimate. More than once."
> "...What have you two done together?"
> "I think you already know bro."
> Shit show ensues
> Somehow my ex (whom I'm on VERY good terms with *wink wink*) finds out.
> Starts saying "why are you doing this? Why do you have to mess everything up?" Sort of thing
I think that's what she said. I dunno I was close to blacking out at that point and I was NOT ready to stop drinking

I dunno. I think I'm making a big deal out of this, there were talks of never speaking to me again, with both friends and my ex. All I REALLY know are a few things:
#1 Never getting with the girl again
#2 My relationship with my bro will never be the same
#3 Can't get with my ex again
#4 I drank an entire bottle of vodka that night (new record)

So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself and I need some help.

Post notes: Where do y'all go to get more IRL friends if you have any. I can't stand online relationships. Also best hangover cures?

You just gotta like you know
Not give a fuck or somthing
It's just a bummer, its your life you know, you can do like whatever you want and shit

Just a lot of water, like a liter or two and some aspirin you should be fine
I think you just have to be charismatic and don't try ty be cooler than you are when you're meeting someone
I'm always being myself when I'm meeting someone new and it works out well, just dont give so much fuck about it,cause stress is always bad

Bars, gyms, college's (don't even have to go just bullshit your way)

Stop seeing the hoe that plays you both.

>you fucked up by not telling your "bro" sooner.
Broken the bro code... bros before hoes. Obviouslly he trusted you with his feelings and crush... you saw the hoe play with you both... and you did zero.

>Super friendly with ex *wink* *wink*
I guess you mean that you either had sex after you broke up or you kept her on the side just in case the hoe did not suck your dick. Eitherway asshole move as she was thinking that you might get together again or at least you both we working torward that.

What to do.
>Stop being a fucking ass, admit to your *bro* that you are a peice of shit but you had a crush on her too and you got played
> Dont know your ex. People normally dont stay friend with ex bf/gf unless they hope to be together again. I guess you fucked up that...

No worries already admitted that.

She's told him multiple times that they won't get together, so it was him that's been hanging on. But yeah, you're right shoulda told him. She kissed me first and I stopped thinking and went for it and felt too guilty to tell him. But also that I didn't need to because she already told him "no" multiple times.

My ex and I aren't even in the same state, but I do go to Cali once every 6 months to visit and I keep telling her "let's stay friends, we're not together and won't be again" but my dick has other plans and it keeps getting sexual.

>We're both really into her but she plays both sides, and she tells me she's not attracted to my bro but kisses him every once in a while and sends him mushy stuff, all the while her and I have cuddled, made out, etc.
Abort. Now.
This path only leads to your emotional destruction.

I think it's a bit too late for that lmao

Stop being a punk and worrying about dumb shit. Hit your homie up and lay it out: got played, got jealous, whatever you come up with as the best explanation for you being a dick hole. The chick will do what she wants, and if she was playing you and homie for folks then you're better off anyhow.

[nutshell] Deal with the consequences of your actions and don't let someone else's lack of respect for another human dictate how you treat others. Sup Forumsro code, dude.

folks?

I don't even know what word I meant to type

Thanks. Yeah I'm not the best advocate for bro code or anything like that. I'll figure it out.

Nor was I way back when. Either way, you'll be fine, and so should you and your homie's friendship.

This thread dead?

Probably yeah. I got what I needed.

Okay. Personally, I think you're retarded for going with your ex, and for still entertaining this chick after she was flirting with your buddy. Cut contact with her, cut contact with your ex, and apologize to your friend. Explain how much you had to drink, and it should be alright.

Eh. Yeah I'll cut contact with her. I'm just REALLY bad with women so cutting contact with them is gonna hurt. I'll find another outlet I guess.