Why did turks win every single war it fought against the greeks?

Why did turks win every single war it fought against the greeks?

except they didn't

balkan wars

independence war

BECAUSE GREEKS ARE SUBHUMAN

Greece got extensive support from other powers during both those wars

Something something Turkey's 8x the population of Greece

When there is technological parity, the noble Muslim warrior will always defeat the perfidious Christian coward. Ceteris paribus, the Muslim is a better fighter.

t. noble Saracen warrior and servant of Allah

Greece won WW1
turkey lost WW1

Greeks can not be subhumans. I have bad news about chileans though.

Greeks were shitty at wars in general
Their biggest "victory" ever was not getting totally wrekt by the persians.
They are so desperate that they claim the victories of a guy whome they considered barbarian as their own

Russia has always had much larger population than us, yet we still won some wars against them

jealous immigrant in shitmany

bullshit post from a shitty human

You only won because of outside powers

Do you know that the turks forbid people to have horses because they feared that balkanshits and Greeks would destroy them?

proofs

turks are subhumans and I think Greeks are much taller than turks
so one Greek
equals at least 2 turks

Greeks have never defeated Turks

Turks can not be subhumans

And why is there a country called Greece?

check the wikipedia article

Greece was created by Turks to get rid of the poor areas in our country and to please the anglos

well we lost the 1821 and 1912(none of which were 1-on-1)
but overall greeks have been uppity smashed by the turkish armies throughout the last 1000 years, right and flat

turks do not create
they just destroy

turks ar subhumans

Without Turks you would not even know how to read

>CTRL F 'subhuman'
>6

excellent thread

Greeks could read since ancient times.

You know when it is an Ikibey vs Turk diaspora when that happens

holy shit, you are even more pathetic than Ikibey

atleast he takes some breaks, you on the other hand you are here 24/7

Moha such a gigantic faggot

do not use this turkish name

don't respond to Moha

he is an infamous turkish subhuman, his parents were failures and sucked finnish dick to survive in Helsinki

just ignore him, even the finns do

i think he is finnish
those weird boring posts
are always finnish

no he admitted being turkish on /hell/a while ago

a bastard finn retard writes that he is turkish
you believe him

i post my voice, Greek id card and family name
and you tell that me i am a sandnigger

You don't know a thing about me

t. urk

ahahaha

one turk posing as a fin arguing with another turk posing as a greek living in Germany.

Are Turks literally that retarded?

seriously
are you sandmonkeys insane or something?

Knowing the land like the back of your hand and having a very high motivation for war. Insanely deploying guerilla war tactics. Having the full sport of locals. Thats how did we won the Independence war. Soviets helped a lot aswell.
Some people only can feel good by calling other people names, ignore them Greekbro
I know without Turks Germans would've a shitty economy but not knowing how to read? That doesn't make sense.
They got their land back. Thats something.

LOL except not even half of those fought during the war

turks fucked your mother and you happened

>Knowing the land like the back of your hand and having a very high motivation for war. Insanely deploying guerilla war tactics. Having the full sport of locals. Thats how did we won the Independence war. Soviets helped a lot aswell.
I like how humble you are.
A lot of we wuz freedom fighters like Viet's and Afghani's refuse to admit accepting outside help in their wars against superpowers.

kys gypsy

>Greek Independence War

Early Hellenic successes, some support from the Great Powers which was unofficial - at this point Britain, France and Russia brandish their dicks to determine who is most a friend for the Hellenic revolutionaries and there's a sudden civil war between factions

Otto's gain momentum due the bickering but they still can't grasp it in the Pelopponese so they send the fresh Egyptians to clean house - inevitably the Great Powers see that the Otto's are a dying corpse and seize the opportunity at Navarino

> War of 1897

Greatest blunder ever - Hellenic Army thinks they are the shit and get destroyed; the Hellenic Navy does a lot better though

> Balkan Wars

Greece is said to be the weakest of the three powers, still manages to shred the Ottoman Navy (Thanks Averoff!) and pick up a lot of land through good guidance (sorry Bulgaria)

>WW I
Wew, 2 battles against Bulgaria lad

>Greco-Turkish War of 1922

>Retarded General of the Army
>Retarded King of the Hellenes
French, Italians and Brits did not join together and gave up quickly - kinda the same goes for Greece that fought for a couple of months; real blunder though

I'd say that for a ragtag revolutionary army, the Otto's got wrecked in the Independence War. The other conflicts were certainly not as much a landslide towards one side or the other

What?

No read up again, I said the Hellenic Army was absolutely destroyed in 1897. Indeed, there was an intervention from the Great Powers to seize the marching of the Ottomans further in

The only positive remark from 1897 was the relevant success of the Navy which was minimal evidently

I am greek

>(sorry Bulgaria)
fuck you faggot

>usa
?

I mean, u r not wrong.

Why do we still pretend that Today's Greeks are Greeks?

greeks are low test cucks.
glorious Turkish Males are high test alphas.
that's why.

turks are like arabs

confirmed underage turk in austria
jealous of Greece
chechen, cherkes, Georgian
what are you today?

IIRC russia rekt you guys pretty hard in the end, with all those wars fought over the egemony over the baltic sea.

Greece won the Indipendence war against the Turks, also the greeces went really really near to conquer Ankara during the greek turkish war after WW1, honestly I think if the Turks didn't have the charisma and the hability of Kemal, they would have lost the war. It's still impressive considering the gap of population between Turkey and Greece

> Italy

really?
well, I'm not surprised Greece lost then