How do we fix this shit?

Celtic have won the league for the last 6 years running.

The last time that neither Celtic nor Rangers won the league was in 1985.

1985 is also the last year that a Scottish team made it to the quarterfinals of a European competition. Celtic haven't even made the last eight since 1980.

So how do we fix this shit?

Can it be fixed? There just isn't enough money anymore for Scotland

>1985 is also the last year that a Scottish team made it to the quarterfinals of a European competition. Celtic haven't even made the last eight since 1980.
Pretty sure I remember UEFA Cup finals for Rangers in 2008 and Celtic in 2003

They may never be able to compete properly in Europe again, but the league could at least be a bit more competitive and interesting.

It cannot be done. Maybe they should change the rules and become a novelty league.

Sorry Pierre, I must have fucked up my fact checking.

But the point still stands really. Celtic absolutely dominate the SPL, but they are completely fucking useless in Europe. It's not right.

Should have joined the UK leagues a long time ago. Especially now with Brexit. I don't get the Scots. git gud

Cool logo tho

SCOTS WILL DEFEND THIS

>you now remember this
FULL
TIME
POLICEMAN

Policemen, a bus driver and a fucking lawyer

It's big deal for Warbs

anglo press is so classy...

>ended up losing his job about half a year later
wew

big deal

The Sun is a total fucking rag. I mean, you're right, they're all shit but The Sun is a whole new level. Worst part is that it's read by the dumbest fucks in the country and they believe every word like it's gospel.

Sexy football will return to the Scottish Premiership when Hibs are promoted

Hello, Mr. Lennon.

>you now remember the "Neil Lennon is one of the Top 10 managers of all time" poster

FUCK OFF ANGLOPRICKS. Our football is fine

From earlier today:

>Scottish football is shit, all the fans are aware of it.

>We don't go to be enthralled by wee steg hoofing it up the park, still rough from all the gear he rattled last night at the local nightclub.

>We go with our mates, or male family members. We go for the patter. To get pished at the pub before and after. We go to over-pay for a shitey pie, which will undoubtedly have run out by the time you reach the front of the queue. You go to sneak a smoke in the lavvies and laugh as the polis enter to see fifty guys smoking and powerless to do anything. You go to see some cretins from another shitey Scottish town, goad them, call them pricks, offer them a square go. You go for the tinnies on the train. Teams look forward to playing celtic, they know they're likely to be spanked but on the off catch they get a result it will make their season.

>Scottish football is a joke but it's our joke and we embrace it. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Merger with MLS.

A country with 6 million people is not going to have a relevant league. it is as simple as that.